🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's War Against Hamas - Updates

[ This is how, many not all Muslims, treated Jews in Muslim conquered lands ]

Hey, can I ask you a small favor?

If I ever refer to the Gazans or the Arabs in Judea and Samaria as “Palestinians”, can you please call me out?

Words matter and we can call them Gazans.We can call them Jordanians. We can call them Arabs. We can call them Muslims.

Calling them Palestinians is not only false, it’s immoral.

Calling them Palestinians is accepting a lie made up by a terrorist named Yasser Arafat.

Want to know who the real Palestinians are? The Jews living in Israel, which was called Palestine before 1948.

Don’t believe me? Go look at any birth certificate of a Jew living in Israel before 1948.

How can we expect the world to reject the greatest lie in history when we lend a hand in supporting it by spreading their lie? Here. Take a look. See the words “Government of Palestine?”

See the Hebrew? See all the Jewish symbols?

We need to stop referring to them as Palestinians.

I need to stop referring to them as Palestinians.

Last edited:
RE: Israel's War Against Hamas - Updates
SUBTOPIC: UN Reporting
※→ et al,

IMO the (inaccurate) "Reporting" of a “Palestinians in Gaza facing "hunger and suffering” and induced by the UN Secretary General António Guterres is merely an example of the UN attempt to play on the emotions through the spreading of disinformation pertaining to an imminent famine in Gaza. It was a deliberate act by the UN to deliberately deceptive, and another method the Anti-Israeli and pro-Palestinians who are designated terrorist and armed by the Iranians.

It will be interesting to see if the International Court of Justice (ICJ), supporting a decision to deny the Israeli, especially since the Second Intifada (2002) the Security Council failed in their duty to take the measures to maintain international peace and security. The Security Council purposely gave tacit approval, by their silence and inaction, for the Islamic Resistance launched more than 20,000 rockets into Israel. The Islamic Resistance stepped-up their offensive activity more than half a dozen time which ignited a military response by Israel. In fact, the UN encouraged the Islamic Resistance - by condemning the Israeli Defense Force for their hot pursuit of Jihadists, Fedayeen Activists, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Resistance Fighters into the Gaza Strip.

Both the International Court of Justice and the International Criminal Court have been more than casting friendly gestures towards the Hostile Arab Palestinians and the support they get from the general population. Such organizations such as the Jihadists, Fedayeen Activists, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Resistance Fighters do not exist in a vacuum. This Hostile Arab Palestinians must receive support from the general population.

1718926424684.png
1718926447117.png

Most Respectfully,
R

RE: Israel's War Against Hamas - Updates
SUBTOPIC: Hostages
※→ Sixties Fan, et al,

The world voice (
primarily mouthed) through the United Nations (UN) is the tone of a manipulated political animal that is pro-Palestinian and anti-Israeli.

Why is the world indifferent?
(COMMENT)

Specific to this question concerning the lives and protections of the hostages (of various nationalities). The UN is NOT pounding home the need for Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) compliance with International Humanitarian Law (IHL), but rather the UN accents point the finger at Israel as if Israel is the aggressor.

Remember Customary and IHL Rules 23 and 24:
1719016886638.png

AND
Screenshot 2024-06-21 at 8.43.42 PM.png
I would like to point out at the news worthy Posting #9158 found immediately about. I notice that the UNRWA and the ICRC are not making this as well known as the anti-Israeli material comments they share.
1718926424684.png
1718926447117.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:

Forum List

Back