🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's War Against Hamas - Updates

It’s daytime in Gaza City and the IDF have secured more sections of the City . My prediction of TWO MORE WEEKS was too long and the IDF will have control of Gaza City sooner than even I expected .

Israel Defense Forces
@IDF

The IDF is in the process of coordinating the transfer of incubators from a hospital in Israel to Gaza.

360722CF-00A5-40D8-B95C-953F0DA88952.jpeg

I don’t think much of the deliberate act of baking babies in ovens.
1- You didn't provide a source for your claim; it stands unsubstantiated.

2- All the world now realised that "oven propaganda story" was found to be a hoax (except you of course).

It's not a game; unless you think the lives of premature infants is "a game" and you think it's ok to lie to us.

I don’t think much of the deliberate act baking babies in ovens.
1- You didn't provide a source for your claim; it stands unsubstantiated.

2- All the world now realised that "oven propaganda story" was found to be a hoax (except you of course).

I’m not interested in talking to your sort. You’re too predictable. :bye1:

One will not get anywhere answering these posts. Try something positive. There may be articles, etc I have not posted you may find and post here. Thanks.

Of course. Evidence and facts are not good for your health.

Try to brainwash someone else.

One will not get anywhere answering these posts. Try something positive. There may be articles, etc I have not posted you may find and post here. Thanks.
Do you really think anyone is interested in someone whose job is to copy and paste without verification?

Part 1​

This is a remarkable phenomenon, alarming and unsettling. Social media and television channels repeatedly showcase short video clips of students tearing down pictures of Israeli hostages. The act has become a trend, not limited to Palestinian students or students of Middle Eastern origin. Students from diverse backgrounds and ethnicities are participating in this trend with open enjoyment. A young girl smiles knowingly, seeking international support for her liberation, while they mockingly tear down images.

It's not about siding with Hamas; 90% of them have no idea who or what Hamas is. It's the woke obsession where the "weak" is always right, even if they are a ruthless murderer, and the "strong" is always an evil villain. It doesn't matter that Hamas calls for the annihilation of Jews, Christians, and world domination. To them, Hamas represents "the Palestinians," who have become the ultimate oppressed, and Israel, after years of brainwashing, is now labeled as a "colonialist apartheid state."

In recent weeks, even Israeli leftists have found themselves dismayed by the celebration of hatred. Many of them are sharing articles bidding farewell to the global left, which ignores atrocities and sometimes justifies them. They deserve applause.
In Jewish tradition, not only the wicked stand accused; even righteous individuals are not exempt. They understand that something has gone awry in the thought process within progressive leftist circles, some of whom persist in supporting Hamas with well-known and deceptive excuses like "their right to retaliate," "Gaza is the largest prison in the world," "it's the fault of oppression and occupation," and other slogans from the same playbook. Just days ago, these new dissenters signed a statement distancing themselves from the global left.
They not only deserve applause but also introspection. Why now? For decades, they have portrayed Israel as a monster, spreading lies about the country. For decades, they labeled the "Nakba" as one of the gravest crimes in history, despite millions experiencing displacement, a consequence of the establishment of nation-states.

(full article online)

Forum List

Back