It Ain't A Joke

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Remember that joke some comedian would tell...

"I married my high school sweetheart....well, she'll be in high school next year...."

There's a whole bunch of those laughers...."I got her a card... she put it in the spokes of her bicycle to make that engine noise....."

etc., etc.....

Well, in Iran, it isn't a joke, it's a fact.

"An 8-Year-Old Bride
  • After the mullahs' party imposed Sharia law in Iran and made it the official unquestionable law of the land, the authorities immediately changed the age of legal marriage to 9 for girls and 13 for boys. After 40 years, the Sharia-based law has not changed.

• The prevalence child marriage "still remains far too high. In a set of 25 countries for which detailed analysis was conducted, at least one in three women marry before the age of 18, and one in five women have their first child before the age of 18." — World Bank.

• According to official Iranian statistics, 180,000 child marriages take place there each year. In addition, in 2013 in Iran, a law was passed that allows men to marry their adopted daughters.

• Facebook acted as an auction block for a child bride in South Sudan as recently as last month."
    An 8-Year-Old Bride

Kinda like the Amish.

Is this another lie from a Liberal, or simply one more post out of your hat?

"Dating among the Amish typically begins around age 16 with most Amish couples marrying between the ages of 20 and 22. To find a prospective date, the young adults socialize at functions such as frolics, church, or home visits.May 18, 2018"
Amish Wedding Traditions and Dating Customs | The Amish Village

https://www.amishvillage.com/blog/amish-wedding-traditions-and-dating-customs/

Kinda like the Amish.

"Dating among the Amish typically begins around age 16 with most Amish couples marrying between the ages of 20 and 22. To find a prospective date, the young adults socialize at functions such as frolics, church, or home visits.May 18, 2018"

I kinda take it you do not understand kinda like?

"I married my high school sweetheart....well, she'll be in high school next year...."

There's a whole bunch of those laughers...."I got her a card... she put it in the spokes of her bicycle to make that engine noise....."

etc., etc.....

"An 8-Year-Old Bride
  • After the mullahs' party imposed Sharia law in Iran and made it the official unquestionable law of the land, the authorities immediately changed the age of legal marriage to 9 for girls and 13 for boys. After 40 years, the Sharia-based law has not changed.

• The prevalence child marriage "still remains far too high. In a set of 25 countries for which detailed analysis was conducted, at least one in three women marry before the age of 18, and one in five women have their first child before the age of 18." — World Bank.

• According to official Iranian statistics, 180,000 child marriages take place there each year. In addition, in 2013 in Iran, a law was passed that allows men to marry their adopted daughters.

• Facebook acted as an auction block for a child bride in South Sudan as recently as last month."
    An 8-Year-Old Bride
Sounds like Creepy Roy Moore and child molester Donald Trump

etc., etc.....

"An 8-Year-Old Bride

An 8-Year-Old Bride

sounds like you have your head up your ass.

(nothing new)

etc., etc.....

"An 8-Year-Old Bride

An 8-Year-Old Bride
Mohammed Married His Adopted Son's Wife
She Wasn't A Widow

etc., etc.....

"An 8-Year-Old Bride

An 8-Year-Old Bride

(nothing new)
Republicans vote for candidates who are Child Molesters

etc., etc.....

"An 8-Year-Old Bride

An 8-Year-Old Bride

(nothing new)
I don't know of any Republican who ever voted for Joe Biden.

etc., etc.....

"An 8-Year-Old Bride

An 8-Year-Old Bride

(nothing new)
The hypocrisy and lies never end on the left.

How can they attempt to take the high road when their Demon-crat brethren are laying all over the roadway blocking the way ??

Kinda like the Amish.

I kinda take it you do not understand kinda like?

It seems apparent that, as a government school grad, you've been taught that any answer, correct or absurd, earns a pat on the head.

But this is the real world.

etc., etc.....

"An 8-Year-Old Bride

An 8-Year-Old Bride

(nothing new)

Biden whispering in a girls ear is nothing close to Creepy Donnie molesting young sweet Ivanka

This isn't the Flame Zone, or Conspiracy Theories.

lay off the dickhead posts

(nothing new)

Biden whispering in a girls ear is nothing close to Creepy Donnie molesting young sweet Ivanka

I beg to differ

Do I need post photos of Trumps behavior?

I notice you let it slide when Biden was accused

(nothing new)

I beg to differ

You mean the photos that your demented mind see's things that aren't there ??? Yes post those photos, and then tell us again what they mean.... Making yourself look like a nut job is on you.

(nothing new)

I beg to differ

You've got pictures of Trump fucking Ivana?

Biden is overly touchy feely with girls/women he barely knows.

and not all of them like it.

etc., etc.....

"An 8-Year-Old Bride

An 8-Year-Old Bride
Old cultural habits are hard to stop.

Forum List

Back