It Appears Biden's Bait And Switch Did Not Work

crossbody

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2024
Biden tried to replace a disastrous debate with a George Stephanopoulos sweetheart-of-a-deal, a journalist directed, and media "high-stakes-hyped interview.

The results: More democrats calling for Biden to step down. Many even saying just let Kamala Harris step in and take over.

The Biden administration has to be in chaos if they are depending on a bunch of softball questions taped (and edited?) before the debate. It's likely that Biden is fueled by prescription meds and his condition is far worse than the public realizes. Why democrats would risk the future on the United States by electing this guy for another four years is anyone's guess.

Biden tried to replace a disastrous debate with a George Stephanopoulos sweetheart-of-a-deal, a journalist directed, and media "high-stakes-hyped interview.

The results: More democrats calling for Biden to step down. Many even saying just let Kamala Harris step in and take over.

Joe is just not worth defending and covering for by the media anymore.

Maybe they're starting to realize how much of a failure he really was. I mean the signs are everywhere, how could anyone not see them?

Joe is just not worth defending and covering for by the media anymore.

Maybe they're starting to realize how much of a failure he really was. I mean the signs are everywhere, how could anyone not see them?
Joe Biden is worth defending for Trump's benefit. Stifle!

It's bad enough already with Trump condemning the war and being frank about america being to blame for starting it.

The Biden administration has to be in chaos if they are depending on a bunch of softball questions taped (and edited?) before the debate. It's likely that Biden is fueled by prescription meds and his condition is far worse than the public realizes. Why democrats would risk the future on the United States by electing this guy for another four years is anyone's guess.
You are underestimating how much the Democrats fear and hate Donald Trump. They will elect a ham sandwich to keep Trump out of the White House where he will have access to all information and some power to appropriately act on it. Those who vote for party or personality over policy will almost always give us bad government.

Joe Biden is worth defending for Trump's benefit. Stifle!

It's bad enough already with Trump condemning the war and being frank about america being to blame for starting it.

I don't think America was responsible for the War in Ukraine. That would be Putin and two American leaders, Obama and Biden. Obama for not having a strong bargaining position with Putin, and Biden who exacerbated the war by thinking he could just throw billions of dollars at it, and it would go away.

I don't think America was responsible for the War in Ukraine. That would be Putin and two American leaders, Obama and Biden. Obama for not having a strong bargaining position with Putin, and Biden who exacerbated the war by thinking he could just throw billions of dollars at it, and it would go away.
Opinion acknowledged.

I don't think America was responsible for the War in Ukraine. That would be Putin and two American leaders, Obama and Biden. for not having a strong bargaining position with Putin, and Biden who exacerbated the war by thinking he could just throw billions of dollars at it, and it would go awayl
Biden threw billions of dollars at Ukraine who threw some of it back to Biden.

Do I know you?

Forum List

Back