It Begins: California Begins Indoctrinating Children Into The LGBT Lifestyle Against Parents Wishes

Well, I don't have a problem with sex education, but they need to also teach that if they can, they should refrain from just going around having sex with anyone, anywhere, anytime. Sex doesn't buy you love, and a lot of children have sex for that reason, because they feel unloved and they are looking for love in all the wrong places, as the song says.

We had to learn about religion in our school, thank God they took it out of the curriculum..

There are certain things that should be addressed in the home. Religion is one, human sexuality is another.
Yeah well the christians want god back in school and the lack of sexual awareness and education is for those that never get any info from parents..

I think it's all or nothing. Teach about the basics of all religions or none of them. Personally, I want it left out of public school curriculum, and, it's not the school's job to determine whether parents are teaching their kids about human sexuality or not. I'm not and never was a proponent of sex ed either.

We had to learn about religion in our school, thank God they took it out of the curriculum..

There are certain things that should be addressed in the home. Religion is one, human sexuality is another.
Yeah well the christians want god back in school and the lack of sexual awareness and education is for those that never get any info from parents..

I think it's all or nothing. Teach about the basics of all religions or none of them. Personally, I want it left out of public school curriculum, and, it's not the school's job to determine whether parents are teaching their kids about human sexuality or not. I'm not and never was a proponent of sex ed either.
But this story is not about sex ed it's about inclusion of ghey folks in school studies which is no big deal except that they may announce their sexuality, but there is no significant determination to make school kids ghey..So the OP story is misleading because they think it's indoctrination..

This won't end well for gays.

Before, that nice Uncle Teddy, who your parents told you was "gay," was just a nice man. Now kids will know exactly what it is that makes Uncle Teddy "gay."

He puts men's weiners in his butt.

But this story is not about sex ed it's about inclusion of ghey folks in school studies which is no big deal except that they may announce their sexuality, but there is no significant determination to make school kids ghey..So the OP story is misleading because they think it's indoctrination..
`
`

Actually the OP's title is misleading and is not the title of the article he quoted. The main thrust of the article is this; "The California State Board of Education on Thursday voted unanimously on a new History-Social Science Framework that includes “a study of the role of contributions” of minority groups, including “lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender Americans.”. This curriculum is mandatory in California Public schools. It's the mandatory part I am against.

This won't end well for gays.

Before, that nice Uncle Teddy, who your parents told you was "gay," was just a nice man. Now kids will know exactly what it is that makes Uncle Teddy "gay."

He puts men's weiners in his butt.

I have an Uncle Teddy! :ack-1: What are you saying about Uncle Teddy???

`
`

Actually the OP's title is misleading and is not the title of the article he quoted. The main thrust of the article is this; "The California State Board of Education on Thursday voted unanimously on a new History-Social Science Framework that includes “a study of the role of contributions” of minority groups, including “lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender Americans.”. This curriculum is mandatory in California Public schools. It's the mandatory part I am against.
Why, non-gay curriculum is mandatory..?

What's funny is you want to indoctrinate children in a god that has killed tens of millions of people in genocides, promotes slavery and has held back science for thousands of years.

What's worse? I'd say the christian god is.

What's funny is you want to indoctrinate children in a god that has killed tens of millions of people in genocides, promotes slavery and has held back science for thousands of years.

The homo lifestyle would commit a true genocide against humankind. It would even kill off any and all future potential homos.

The homo lifestyle would commit a true genocide against humankind. It would even kill off any and all future potential homos.
Unlike the heretos that have committed genocide...And do kill on a daily basis.....

Unlike the heretos that have committed genocide...And do kill on a daily basis.....
Yet here we are. That's some genocide.

Tell us how future queers will be born. In man ass?

They have proven they are no better...

Yep.. How else..Derp?

Yep.. How else..Derp?
In your mouth....Huh.

Yep.. How else..Derp?
In your mouth....Huh.
Oh now your just masturbating to ghey sex..

Yep.. How else..Derp?
In your mouth....Huh.
Oh now your just masturbating to ghey sex..
And you're fantasizing about me again.

One of my biggest fans.

What in the hell is a hereto?

Forum List

Back