It Begins: California Begins Indoctrinating Children Into The LGBT Lifestyle Against Parents Wishes

Unlike the heretos that have committed genocide...And do kill on a daily basis.....
Yet here we are. That's some genocide.

Tell us how future queers will be born. In man ass?
Yep.. How else..Derp?
In your mouth....Huh.
Oh now your just masturbating to ghey sex..
And you're fantasizing about me again.

One of my biggest fans.
I bet you say that to all the cucumbers in the display at the store..

So because people love each other that is as bad as raping your daughters, owning slavery and slaughtering entire cities full of people like god ordered. Did you realize that in the bible it says that you can beat your slaves and take the females of cities that you razed to the ground???

If we're going to discuss morality then we need to be fair as the bible is evil. It isn't moral in the least.

What's funny is you want to indoctrinate children in a god that has killed tens of millions of people in genocides, promotes slavery and has held back science for thousands of years.

What's worse? I'd say the christian god is.
The homo lifestyle would commit a true genocide against humankind. It would even kill off any and all future potential homos.
Unlike the heretos that have committed genocide...And do kill on a daily basis.....

What in the hell is a hereto?
to this matter or document.

Yet here we are. That's some genocide.

Tell us how future queers will be born. In man ass?
Yep.. How else..Derp?
In your mouth....Huh.

One of my biggest fans.
Still fantasizing about me I see.

You're barking up the wrong tree. I'm a woman.

Yep.. How else..Derp?
In your mouth....Huh.

One of my biggest fans.

I am sure you are, in the evenings with the lights low....I guess you are disappointed that I've been married three times and have four kids....Sorry you can't be ghey with me..

So because people love each other that is as bad as raping your daughters, owning slavery and slaughtering entire cities full of people like god ordered. Did you realize that in the bible it says that you can beat your slaves and take the females of cities that you razed to the ground???

If we're going to discuss morality then we need to be fair as the bible is evil. It isn't moral in the least.
It's easy to those that justify their hate with a God of love..

In your mouth....Huh.

One of my biggest fans.

I am sure you are, in the evenings with the lights low....I guess you are disappointed that I've been married three times and have four kids....Sorry you can't be ghey with me..
Three times. Real women don't care much for you, it seems.

No wonder you're gay af.

Being gay isn't as bad as eating children, either.

Or perhaps our moralist can explain what exactly is "good' about being gay.

One of my biggest fans.

No wonder you're gay af.
There are no real women just bitches and hoes, you know that..

One of my biggest fans.

No wonder you're gay af.
There are no real women just bitches and hoes, you know that..
In Eric Holder's DOJ, anyway.

In your mouth....Huh.

One of my biggest fans.

Grow up, will ya? You display the emotional maturity of a 6-year-old. THAT is why you have been married so many times. There is a common denominator there, and it is YOU. Lol. :D

`
`

There is a choice. Don't send your kids to public school. All mine are/have been enrolled in private schools.

Not everyone has the $ to make that choice....
. Yep, and that needs to be fixed ASAP. School choice is imperative in this day and age. No one should be forced to make their kids go to a school that teaches their kids against what them as parents do believe... The parents should be able to make a choice for their kids to go to a school that teaches their kids exactly what they as parents do believe. If people try to stop the family choice of having their kids educated in the way that they see fit, then it is pure indoctrination that is being pushed these days (plain and simple).

The rush to make schools inclusive has gone way overboard, and the evil one has stepped into the picture in order to take advantage of the situation. Inclusiveness is one thing, and it should be separated from the educational process that gives one the tools to succeed in their jobs or career choices made.

The allowance or push to get government to bully the nation's population or to control it has become a complete disaster. We have a government that is responsible for the promotion of child abuse, and Hollywood has been instrumental in it all as well. It has been a one two punch, and the attempt to knock out completely the opposing views or majority opinions on such important matters as the type of education's being offered to the nation's children.

But this story is not about sex ed it's about inclusion of ghey folks in school studies which is no big deal except that they may announce their sexuality, but there is no significant determination to make school kids ghey..So the OP story is misleading because they think it's indoctrination..
`
`

Actually the OP's title is misleading and is not the title of the article he quoted. The main thrust of the article is this; "The California State Board of Education on Thursday voted unanimously on a new History-Social Science Framework that includes “a study of the role of contributions” of minority groups, including “lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender Americans.”. This curriculum is mandatory in California Public schools. It's the mandatory part I am against.
Why, non-gay curriculum is mandatory..?
. Because you need to know that 105+203=308 maybe or the word dog is spelled dog and not cat when buying their food ??

What's funny is you want to indoctrinate children in a god that has killed tens of millions of people in genocides, promotes slavery and has held back science for thousands of years.

What's worse? I'd say the christian god is.
. You say he kills, but you forget that one dies upon this Earth, yet lives forever and ever afterwards. Now after judgement the sorting shall take place, but in Christ Jesus name humanity by each individual choice freely made will be saved. You're talking points are a result of your indoctrination by those who have led you into the thinking that you have or it is by your own way of thinking, but it doesn't mean others will follow in your ways of thinking nor should they have too.

Stop the Presses

Children are going to be told their are gay people and families out there and that it is not the end of the world

Parents outraged that their teachings of hate are being contradicted

I've got to say though, I've never felt "indoctrinated" by an atheist. Christians, yes. Atheism, no. If anything, atheism is usually vilified. Can we just agree that NOBODY should be indoctrinating anyone's children?

Stop the Presses

Children are going to be told their are gay people and families out there and that it is not the end of the world

Parents outraged that their teachings of hate are being contradicted
Parents love heteros. Preach it.

If there is an actual gay person in history that accomplished something great (and I don't mean rumors about the person possibly being a gay person, but an ACTUAL gay person who admitted to such), then I wouldn't have a problem with them teaching us about that person. HOWEVER, when we talk about historical figures, we don't refer to them as heterosexual or homosexual because THAT is not the goddamn point!

If there is an actual gay person in history that accomplished something great (and I don't mean rumors about the person possibly being a gay person, but an ACTUAL gay person who admitted to such), then I wouldn't have a problem with them teaching us about that person. HOWEVER, when we talk about historical figures, we don't refer to them as heterosexual or homosexual because THAT is not the goddamn point!

It is a relevant point when you try to show that gays are not outcasts in our society and that they do contribute....helps erase the hate

Forum List

Back