It Begins: California Begins Indoctrinating Children Into The LGBT Lifestyle Against Parents Wishes

Schools have always taught morality and civic duty

You guys didn't complain when it involved public prayer

Teaching immorality and perversion, and especially pushing sexual fuilth on chidlren, is not equal to teaching morality and civic duty or prayer to and reverence for the God who created us.

Literally, you are arguing that the teaching of evil should be held as at least equal to the teaching of good, with the expected and intended result that evil will be treated as “more equal than” good.
Because there maybe a reference to a person's lifestyle is teaching perversion, wow, you don't overblow shit do you?
. You can talk your talk now, but once a foot gets in the door then you can't say what something can be turned into. Wouldn't you rather err on the side of caution when it comes to the children ? Look what's happening with the transgender issue, where as we see that kids are being groomed because of their childish ways in suggesting that they aren't what they appear, so there is the push to help them find their identity at age 7 etc. ???? Pathetic.
I am pretty sure the kids can handle the info.....They already are outside the classroom..
. Handle what info ? Should the government be the ones raising the children ?? HELL No. What the parents do is their business as long as they're not breaking the law or abusing their children. It's not the governments job to re-raise the children outside of the home, only to correct them if they engage in bullying or criminal behavior, and they are to be corrected on the spot, and not through some indoctrination program created. If a child comes to school and bullies another child, then the parents are called, if does it again 3 day suspension, if again possible expulsion. Tax payer funds should not be allocated to re-train children once they leave their home to come there to learn. They are only to be taught how to follow the rules. Period.
Teaching your children racism & bigotry is child abuse.

Schools have always taught morality and civic duty

You guys didn't complain when it involved public prayer

Teaching immorality and perversion, and especially pushing sexual fuilth on chidlren, is not equal to teaching morality and civic duty or prayer to and reverence for the God who created us.

Literally, you are arguing that the teaching of evil should be held as at least equal to the teaching of good, with the expected and intended result that evil will be treated as “more equal than” good.
Because there maybe a reference to a person's lifestyle is teaching perversion, wow, you don't overblow shit do you?
. You can talk your talk now, but once a foot gets in the door then you can't say what something can be turned into. Wouldn't you rather err on the side of caution when it comes to the children ? Look what's happening with the transgender issue, where as we see that kids are being groomed because of their childish ways in suggesting that they aren't what they appear, so there is the push to help them find their identity at age 7 etc. ???? Pathetic.
I am pretty sure the kids can handle the info.....They already are outside the classroom..
. Handle what info ? Should the government be the ones raising the children ?? HELL No. What the parents do is their business as long as they're not breaking the law or abusing their children. It's not the governments job to re-raise the children outside of the home, only to correct them if they engage in bullying or criminal behavior, and they are to be corrected on the spot, and not through some indoctrination program created. If a child comes to school and bullies another child, then the parents are called, if does it again 3 day suspension, if again possible expulsion. Tax payer funds should not be allocated to re-train children once they leave their home to come there to learn. They are only to be taught how to follow the rules. Period.
Hey Buddy, I don't know what damn country you were raised in but schools in the USA have always given kids information on social issues and how one is to conduct themselves while at the school under the supervision of the teachers and administrators.... Now I think it's unnecessary to denote ones sexuality when being referenced in a textbook, but I also thinks it's stupid to have a demographic in society that shows great contempt because of sexuality...

Hey Buddy, I don't know what damn country you were raised in but schools in the USA have always given kids information on social issues and how one is to conduct themselves while at the school under the supervision of the teachers and administrators.... Now I think it's unnecessary to denote ones sexuality when being referenced in a textbook, but I also thinks it's stupid to have a demographic in society that shows great contempt because of sexuality...
The heterophobia is strong with this one.

Teaching your children racism & bigotry is child abuse.
. Problem is your idea of bigotry or what constitutes it is probably wrong or wrong headed, and usually the gauge one goes by is how the majority of citizens feel about an issue in which is gauged by most people's standards or by the values they keep or it is just built into them, and especially when it comes to their children. There will be a crisis in California before long if it keeps on, so look for it I would say, but then again it is California right ?? There probably already is a crisis that is growing and growing silently, but it will explode once it all goes to far.

. Attempting to move beyond the schools boundaries, and to include a retraining of the children's minds because the government figures that the majority of the population might be raising their kids wrong, is the attempt to indoctrinate them through a retraining of the child while out of the care of their parents. How parents would allow this is unimaginable.

Keep yer KY dry...

. Attempting to move beyond the schools boundaries, and to include a retraining of the children's minds because the government figures that the majority of the population might be raising their kids wrong, is the attempt to indoctrinate them through a retraining of the child while out of the care of their parents. How parents would allow this is unimaginable.
I know, we had to pray at school, something our parents didn't approve of..

Keep yer KY dry...
Sore pussy. ^^

I'd love to hear a gay persons opinion on this

No one can BE "indoctrinated" into a sexual orientation.

I don't know if they can or can't. I know sexual stimulation can be felt through a variety of means and people and at various ages in life. I am of the belief that whatever early "sexual" feelings you have are the ones that dominate throughout your life.
As you may, or may not have noticed or cared, I have been staying away from the fray here, because, quite frankly, this thread is in the toilet. It has devolved into nothing more than school yard banter, inane opinions presented as facts, and deplorable bigotry. Never mind the fact that the moronic and misleading premise presented in the OP – who has long since abandoned this thread- has gone into hidingNow it has become about everything else but not to mention moronic charges of “heterophobia “leveled against people who support gay rights, and gays being a threat to children- just by being out and honest about who they are. So be it.

Now, I want to try to get this tread back of productive and thoughtful tract, and I would like your help. I am addressing you because you seem to be one of the more rational and articulate precipitants, while at the same time, being a bit murky in your views on the subject, and like so many others, failing to draw on known research, while not hesitating to offer baseless opinions.

Gay rights, and gay issues in general are an important as a civil rights issue which deserves some intelligent discussion which is sorely lacking here. Again, please help salvage this mess. Here are a few links to actual research that should- if anyone is up to it-stimulate some rational and objective discussion on the topic of why people are gay, and how we should respond to the reality of the existence of gay people through political and legal process, as well as within the social societal framework.

So, let’s see if any of these links can generate some meaningful and useful discussion on this complex topic that impacts actual human beings who happen to be different in term of their sexuality but who are- as much as the bigots will deny it- very much like everyone else:

UC Berkeley Psychologist Finds Evidence That Male Hormones In The Womb Affect Sexual Orientation

The level of male hormones in the womb can influence an unborn child's future sexual orientation, according to new research from a University of California, Berkeley, professor who used an unusual technique - measuring finger length - to gather evidence.

http://www.nimbios.org/press/FS_homosexuality

KNOXVILLE – Epigenetics - how gene expression is regulated by temporary switches, called epi-marks - appears to be a critical and overlooked factor contributing to the long-standing puzzle of why homosexuality occurs.

According to the study, published online today in The Quarterly Review of Biology, sex-specific epi-marks, which normally do not pass between generations and are thus "erased," can lead to homosexuality when they escape erasure and are transmitted from father to daughter or mother to son.

http://esciencenews.com/articles/2008/06/28/homosexual.behavior.due.genetics.and.environmental.factors

Homosexual behaviour is largely shaped by genetics and random environmental factors, according to findings from the world's largest study of twins. Writing in the scientific journal Archives of Sexual Behavior, researchers from Queen Mary's School of Biological and Chemical Sciences, and Karolinska Institutet in Stockholm report that genetics and environmental factors (which are specific to an individual, and may include biological processes such as different hormone exposure in the womb), are important determinants of homosexual behaviour

Last edited:
I don't know if they can or can't. I know sexual stimulation can be felt through a variety of means and people and at various ages in life. I am of the belief that whatever early "sexual" feelings you have are the ones that dominate throughout your life.

I believe one is born with them also.

The only way to truly tell would be to raise males/females in a controlled environment, which is inhumane and will not happen. Does it really matter? If so, why

To assist with the "homosexuality is the worst sin ever" crowd, to the extent they can be assisted.

Hah! Well, even if it is/was a sin, only a moron would think it's the "worst" one ever. The just are afraid because they believe God will stop protecting the US if we keep sinking into moral depravity ....
. Are we sinking into moral depravity ?
Steadily ....since Jan 20 2016,

There is a couple in California able to have children? Adopted? Why would anyone try to raise an innocent child in California? Child abuse.

I know, we had to pray at school, something our parents didn't approve of..
You lying about your parents ? LOL

I believe one is born with them also.

The only way to truly tell would be to raise males/females in a controlled environment, which is inhumane and will not happen. Does it really matter? If so, why

To assist with the "homosexuality is the worst sin ever" crowd, to the extent they can be assisted.

Hah! Well, even if it is/was a sin, only a moron would think it's the "worst" one ever. The just are afraid because they believe God will stop protecting the US if we keep sinking into moral depravity ....

Obama's last year of presidency?

Obama's last year of presidency?
Errr Jan 20 2017

this thread is in the toilet. It has devolved into nothing more than school yard banter,
And this is different from all other threads how?

In that he wants the topic to stop being discussed. Cloaked pedophilia can't keep its grip under the light of day.
Bitch!! You have gone too far now. Suggesting that I support or engage in pedophilia? YOU are reported!
Report away. Why are you here defending cloaked pedophilia? You want children exposed early to deviant sex under the cloak of teaching anti bullying when that topic could be covered generically. But that's not good enough for you. You want that Trojan horse's contents to make it into the castle unnoticed.
You are clearly demented!! And reported again. I am going to shut you down!

Forum List

Back