It Begins: California Begins Indoctrinating Children Into The LGBT Lifestyle Against Parents Wishes

Schools have always taught morality and civic duty

You guys didn't complain when it involved public prayer

Teaching immorality and perversion, and especially pushing sexual fuilth on chidlren, is not equal to teaching morality and civic duty or prayer to and reverence for the God who created us.

Literally, you are arguing that the teaching of evil should be held as at least equal to the teaching of good, with the expected and intended result that evil will be treated as “more equal than” good.
Because there maybe a reference to a person's lifestyle is teaching perversion, wow, you don't overblow shit do you?
. You can talk your talk now, but once a foot gets in the door then you can't say what something can be turned into. Wouldn't you rather err on the side of caution when it comes to the children ? Look what's happening with the transgender issue, where as we see that kids are being groomed because of their childish ways in suggesting that they aren't what they appear, so there is the push to help them find their identity at age 7 etc. ???? Pathetic.

I'd love to hear a gay persons opinion on this

No one can BE "indoctrinated" into a sexual orientation.

I don't know if they can or can't. I know sexual stimulation can be felt through a variety of means and people and at various ages in life. I am of the belief that whatever early "sexual" feelings you have are the ones that dominate throughout your life.

I don't know if they can or can't. I know sexual stimulation can be felt through a variety of means and people and at various ages in life. I am of the belief that whatever early "sexual" feelings you have are the ones that dominate throughout your life.

I believe one is born with them also.

The only way to truly tell would be to raise males/females in a controlled environment, which is inhumane and will not happen. Does it really matter? If so, why

The only way to truly tell would be to raise males/females in a controlled environment, which is inhumane and will not happen. Does it really matter? If so, why

To assist with the "homosexuality is the worst sin ever" crowd, to the extent they can be assisted.

To assist with the "homosexuality is the worst sin ever" crowd, to the extent they can be assisted.

Hah! Well, even if it is/was a sin, only a moron would think it's the "worst" one ever. The just are afraid because they believe God will stop protecting the US if we keep sinking into moral depravity ....

Hah! Well, even if it is/was a sin, only a moron would think it's the "worst" one ever. The just are afraid because they believe God will stop protecting the US if we keep sinking into moral depravity ....

The death penalty is is less used, though Trump as President isn't a good sign for morals, yet, the "gay hate" crowd is committed, or should be. Where is the question.

. Are we sinking into moral depravity ?

The death penalty is is less used, though Trump as President isn't a good sign for morals, yet, the "gay hate" crowd is committed, or should be. Where is the question.

I think abortion is much worse than homosexuality myself.

Some people seem to think/believe so.... I think we have been immoral and depraved since the beginning of man, just in different ways....

Watching Christians get killed by lions for fun? Pretty bad....

Some people seem to think/believe so.... I think we have been immoral and depraved since the beginning of man, just in different ways....

Humans are imperfect, yes. The Holocaust, Soviet Russia, Mao's China, Cambodia under Pol Pot, Fascist Italy. The list goes on.

I think abortion is much worse than homosexuality myself.
. Is it a question of degree or more about it being just one more add to the decay ?

Teaching immorality and perversion, and especially pushing sexual fuilth on chidlren, is not equal to teaching morality and civic duty or prayer to and reverence for the God who created us.

Literally, you are arguing that the teaching of evil should be held as at least equal to the teaching of good, with the expected and intended result that evil will be treated as “more equal than” good.
Because there maybe a reference to a person's lifestyle is teaching perversion, wow, you don't overblow shit do you?
. You can talk your talk now, but once a foot gets in the door then you can't say what something can be turned into. Wouldn't you rather err on the side of caution when it comes to the children ? Look what's happening with the transgender issue, where as we see that kids are being groomed because of their childish ways in suggesting that they aren't what they appear, so there is the push to help them find their identity at age 7 etc. ???? Pathetic.
I am pretty sure the kids can handle the info.....They already are outside the classroom..

Humans are imperfect, yes. The Holocaust, Soviet Russia, Mao's China, Cambodia under Pol Pot, Fascist Italy. The list goes on.
. Why keep adding ? Thought we were evolving on the intelligence front ?

You may choose to deny it but you are born a homosexual.

You & your buddy Mike Pence can tie up homosexuals & use electroshock therapy all you want but it just shows your gross ignorance & hatred for gays.
I don’t hate anybody, but it’s best if you keep your lifestyles to yourselves.
No one needs to know, and by the way keep that sick twisted shit away from other peoples kids.
So kids should not learn about any group of people that you hate? How would we teach your kids about slavery?
That Africans practiced slavery long before whites began buying blacks from,other blacks.
I get it., So that made it OK here in the US> You people are such fucking idiots.
It was here long before the white man showed up here, original slave owners in this country were American Indians. Shit for brains

Of course that does not make it right no one is saying that. But it is what it is. You white man did not invent slavery… And by the way there is still slavery in Africa
You are such a racist fuck.

I don't give a shit who invented slavery. YOUR people practiced it & you are proud of it.,

Homosexuals automatically get equated with pedophiles
You don't understand consenting adults do you?

“Consenting adults”? You mean like the children in elementary school classes where you sick perverts insists on pushing your sick, disgusting filth?

Gee, I cannot think why anyone would equate you sick freaks with pedophiles.

Letting children know that homosexuals exist is filth?
If we let them know that your ilk existed, that would be filth.

Go fuck yourself you bigoted POS.

I am pretty sure the kids can handle the info.....They already are outside the classroom..
. Handle what info ? Should the government be the ones raising the children ?? HELL No. What the parents do is their business as long as they're not breaking the law or abusing their children. It's not the governments job to re-raise the children outside of the home, only to correct them if they engage in bullying or criminal behavior, and they are to be corrected on the spot, and not through some indoctrination program created. If a child comes to school and bullies another child, then the parents are called, if does it again 3 day suspension, if again possible expulsion. Tax payer funds should not be allocated to re-train children once they leave their home to come there to learn. They are only to be taught how to follow the rules. Period.

I don’t hate anybody, but it’s best if you keep your lifestyles to yourselves.
No one needs to know, and by the way keep that sick twisted shit away from other peoples kids.
So kids should not learn about any group of people that you hate? How would we teach your kids about slavery?
That Africans practiced slavery long before whites began buying blacks from,other blacks.
I get it., So that made it OK here in the US> You people are such fucking idiots.
It was here long before the white man showed up here, original slave owners in this country were American Indians. Shit for brains

Of course that does not make it right no one is saying that. But it is what it is. You white man did not invent slavery… And by the way there is still slavery in Africa
You are such a racist fuck.

I don't give a shit who invented slavery. YOUR people practiced it & you are proud of it.,
Lol
What?
True, American Indians practiced it, and it gets worse. Torture was a very large part of it too. It was common practice for the Sioux to bury restrained enemy’s up to the neck near ant piles. Then would introduce small cuts to the face, neck and head then pour honey on the head and let the ants strip the flesh from the skull slowly. That’s the way theCheyenne, crow and Sioux Indians treated each other before you whites showed up...

I don’t practice slavery obviously, and I am certainly not proud of their behavior, I certainly don’t respect nor take responsibility for ancestral behavior either. That’s just plain stupid to do so...

Last edited:
Homosexuals automatically get equated with pedophiles
You don't understand consenting adults do you?

“Consenting adults”? You mean like the children in elementary school classes where you sick perverts insists on pushing your sick, disgusting filth?

Gee, I cannot think why anyone would equate you sick freaks with pedophiles.

Letting children know that homosexuals exist is filth?
If we let them know that your ilk existed, that would be filth.

Go fuck yourself you bigoted POS.
Lol
There seems to be some confusion here…

Only because outside the classroom our society is sick.

Forum List

Back