It Begins

I called this months ago. The polls will tighten right before the election. The democrats will pick up a one to three seat advantage at best, The MSM set this up to look like a blue-wave blowout to suppress votes but they will try to save face by making their bullshit poll look legit.

I called this months ago. The polls will tighten right before the election. The democrats will pick up a one to three seat advantage at best, The MSM set this up to look like a blue-wave blowout to suppress votes but they will try to save face by making their bullshit poll look legit.
Republicans have the advantage by default for the midterms.

You aren't making any sense.

Starting to see all these people in the media saying it's gonna be close, after a year of BLUE WAVE!!!!!
Now they are all hedging bets. Can we not see that these polls are just propaganda pieces trying to suppress the right wing vote.

Now Chuck Todd is saying the democrats need unreliable voters like young people and minorities in order to win......this all sounds very fishy

https://nypost.com/2018/11/05/new-poll-gives-dems-smallest-lead-yet-before-midterms/
Get brainwashed Millenials at Uber Marxist Universities, Give a bunch of Illegals the right to vote, and find some Whitey hating minorities, add in some voter fraud, and that is what The Dems need to win The Midterms.

That and some ticked off bathroom confused individuals ought to do it for them.
I'm personally having 100,000 Venezuelans flown in tomorrow to vote.
I wouldn't doubt the democrats doing that.

Republicans have the advantage by default for the midterms.

You aren't making any sense.
what advantage?
We have the white house, usually the opposite party has the advantage

what advantage?
We have the white house, usually the opposite party has the advantage
Republicans, due to their age, typically older, whiter populace, are accustomed to voting, all the time, so they always vote.

Democrats, who are younger, and often non-white, don't always vote and have to be prodded and begged to vote.

That's what I'm referring to.

Hence, Republicans have an advantage by default.

Forum List

Back