it could easily have been us Americans in that caravan trying to save our children

My God, folks still think the failed neo-essene, Jewish ,messiah Jesus and or Yahweh his Dad and himself (Yahweh and Jesus) who mated with Mary, is their deity. Middle east folklore is gay as fuck. Sorry to disappoint. :p

My God, folks still think the failed neo-essene, Jewish ,messiah Jesus and or Yahweh his Dad and himself (Yahweh and Jesus) who mated with Mary, is their deity. Middle east folklore is gay as fuck. Sorry to disappoint. :p
When it suits their needs.....

~S~

Those invaders could have been christians?

No...

Do not let them in under any circumstances. A better solution is to insist that the OP goes to Mexico in order to help them.

let us start putting ourselves in the shoes of other folks. Mexicans are middle-class blue-collar workers just like us. there are poor folks in Mexico. there are poor folks in America. Jesus told us to save everyone.

EVERYONE. MEANS. EVERYONE.

Scriptural citation needed

let us start putting ourselves in the shoes of other folks. Mexicans are middle-class blue-collar workers just like us. there are poor folks in Mexico. there are poor folks in America. Jesus told us to save everyone.

I don't recall jesus saying that but provide the book or epistle chapter and verse.

In the meantime let as many of these illegals as you can fit into your home to stay and then we can talk.

Are we playing "Liberal for a Day"? Ok, I'll bite:

Impossible. If it had been Americans in the caravan, we would have just taken the country by force, and kicked everyone else out.

"He" is either two persons sharing an account, or as bi-polar as hell!

I even think he might be a paid agitator.

How many will you be taking into your home? Can I sell you a dozen? Two dozen? They don't take up much space.

Shoot! Why doesn't he rent a house and he can probably stuff twenty or more in there!

No.

It's amazing, how these hypocritical Liberal-Progressives cite Jesus when it comes time to deal with immigration...

After howling about Separation of Church and State with respect to abortion, the LGBTQ agenda, suppression of Christianity in public life, etc.

Take your phony-baloney amateur scripture-thumping road-show elsewhere.

We're now a nation of 330,000,000 souls... this isn't the American Immigration Hey-Day of the 19th Century...

We can't employ or educate or care for all of our own, never mind taking-on more... we're out of room, and tired of being taken advantage of.

We're not the Dumping Ground of the Western Hemisphere... these folks are just gonna have to turn around and deal with their own problems.

We don't need data... we don't have to offer any reason at all for refusing... to hell with studies and policy...

It's our country... not theirs... we get to make the rules... not them... it's our home, and we choose whom we admit.

The answer is "No".

Why?

Because it pleases us to do so.

That's all the justification we need.

Last edited:
We can't employ or educate or care for all of our own, never mind taking-on more... we're out of room, and tired of being taken advantage of.
liberty_164585.jpg

Let us not.

I've been both poor and desperate. In both cases, I never felt the need to flee to another country illegally.

Please do NOT speak to Me about fleeing for their lives. They are NOT fleeing for their lives.

They are fleeing for their wallets as evidenced by the incredible number of working age males in the caravan.

Trump deported Jorge Ramos from his press conference, he'll have no problem deporting all of us immigrants

The Republicans are always wanting to gut all public assistance, all while they desire to continually increase the military budgets for weapons of death, yet they claim the 'Jesus vote' for their precious politicians.
The irony meter goes to 11 with the GOP.

Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

1. The republican opposition to public assistance is over stated.

2. The republican support for military budgets is over stated. Trump ran as a non-interventionalist and won.

3. Many, if not most liberals, who dominate the dem party, are actively hostile to Christianity.
All of that is 100% wrong. 180° out.

1. Republicans oppose cradle to grave nanny state. That does not mean that we are against a safety net, nor charity for those truly needy.

2. Trump ran as a noninterventionalist and won. A lot of the leadership is still stuck in the Cold War, but not the majority of the republican party.

3. The hostility to Christianity, can be seen on this site regularly.

1. Republicans oppose cradle to grave nanny state. That does not mean that we are against a safety net, nor charity for those truly needy.2. Trump ran as a noninterventionalist and won. A lot of the leadership is still stuck in the Cold War, but not the majority of the republican party.
`
3. The hostility to OF Christianity, can be seen on this site regularly.

immigrants are less likely to commit crimes than the native born....according to the DATA!

They would cause less crimes if they were not here illegaly and where are you getting your stats from?

150 million Americans were born out of the country?

Forum List

Back