it could easily have been us Americans in that caravan trying to save our children

chgz242br7511.jpg
You know those pictures of kids in cages were taken during dismisal obama years?

immigrants, who make up more than half of the US population, and i am one of them, we feel like strangers in our own country under Trump

"GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY" they said to me!

when somebody hates you, you feel it across your whole body
You must be an illegal.

I guess the question most people are afraid to ask is why do ugly, inbred, low IQ retards have unprotected sex instead of making a better life for themselves? I mean how can an illegal alien claim to be a refugee while fucking like a hog 9 months prior?

let us start putting ourselves in the shoes of other folks. Mexicans are middle-class blue-collar workers just like us. there are poor folks in Mexico. there are poor folks in America. Jesus told us to save everyone.

EVERYONE. MEANS. EVERYONE.
Let the Christians in Mexico 'save' them

-Geaux

1. Republicans oppose cradle to grave nanny state. That does not mean that we are against a safety net, nor charity for those truly needy.2. Trump ran as a noninterventionalist and won. A lot of the leadership is still stuck in the Cold War, but not the majority of the republican party.
`
3. The hostility to OF Christianity, can be seen on this site regularly.

THank you for demonstrating what I mean.

Like I said, the hostility to Christianity can be seen on this site regularly.

THank you for demonstrating what I mean.Like I said, the hostility to Christianity can be seen on this site regularly.
`
Your biased opinion. Real Christians are not filled with hate like the so-called christians of the far right, posting in this forum.
`

Jesus told us to save everyone.
Save them spiritually, not physically.
Today's christianity must make Jesus cringe.

Nope, Jesus never tried to dictate the actions of government. It's you commies that think you can take Jesus out of government and then demand government actions based on his teachings.

So, you know what Jesus thinks now?

That's very presumptuous of you.

Non-Christians feel very comfortable putting judgments and thoughts in Jesus Christ's head--what makes Him cringe, what makes Him sad, what He would do and say and pass judgment on for everyone but them. Of course.

Real Christians are not bothered by "what would make Jesus cringe" in anyone else. We know we have enough of "what would make Jesus cringe" in our own lives to fill up entire books.

That is in fact why we are Christians. We need saving and we know it. Non-Christians don't worry about their own sin. They're too busy pointing out how self-righteous they are and how sinful everyone else is.
Hypocritical "christians" are why most of us non-christians are.

let us start putting ourselves in the shoes of other folks. Mexicans are middle-class blue-collar workers just like us. there are poor folks in Mexico. there are poor folks in America. Jesus told us to save everyone.

Jesus does not control my actions. His influence on them is for me to generally oppose or react opposite of how he would have wanted things done.

If I’d been fortunate enough to be bern with these morals but in a foreign family - I’d have killed myself at the first opportunity.

Playing emotional leftist today eh? What's planned for tomorrow's conservative show?

Let 'em join the Mexican army and they'll be sure to get 3 hots and a cot.
------------------------------------------- let them join the 'mex' army or the policia and they'll also get some 'mordida'

THank you for demonstrating what I mean.Like I said, the hostility to Christianity can be seen on this site regularly.
`
Your biased opinion. Real Christians are not filled with hate like the so-called christians of the far right, posting in this forum.
`

I do not approve of your lifestyle choices. But neither do I hate you.

You do not approve of my lifestyle choices, based on what you say regarding the "evangelical cult". Does that mean you hate me?

I mean I'm trying to get to the bottom of this charge of "hate" here.....

Non-Christians feel very comfortable putting judgments and thoughts in Jesus Christ's head--what makes Him cringe, what makes Him sad, what He would do and say and pass judgment on for everyone but them. Of course.

Real Christians are not bothered by "what would make Jesus cringe" in anyone else. We know we have enough of "what would make Jesus cringe" in our own lives to fill up entire books.

That is in fact why we are Christians. We need saving and we know it. Non-Christians don't worry about their own sin. They're too busy pointing out how self-righteous they are and how sinful everyone else is.
Hypocritical "christians" are why most of us non-christians are.

If Christians are telling you they're better than you because they're Christians, they are at best misguided. We are not Christians because we're better than anyone else. We are in fact Christians because we have been convinced we are NOT.

How do unbelievers so badly misunderstand this? I think it's because Christians actually address sin. And that does make people feel uncomfortable.

Well, it should.

we don't want end up like the Native Americans
so we are doing what every leftists says is ok = protecting our country

Nope, Jesus never tried to dictate the actions of government. It's you commies that think you can take Jesus out of government and then demand government actions based on his teachings.

So, you know what Jesus thinks now?

That's very presumptuous of you.

I mean two quotes up you told someone what would make Jesus cringe, and I in fact called you out on this. If you have a short-term memory problem, for real, I will stop calling out your deficiencies in this area. If you don't--please try to keep track of your own conversations.

Diarrhea of the mouth; constipation of the ideas.

The Republicans are always wanting to gut all public assistance, all while they desire to continually increase the military budgets for weapons of death, yet they claim the 'Jesus vote' for their precious politicians.
The irony meter goes to 11 with the GOP.

Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

1. The republican opposition to public assistance is over stated.

2. The republican support for military budgets is over stated. Trump ran as a non-interventionalist and won.

3. Many, if not most liberals, who dominate the dem party, are actively hostile to Christianity.
All of that is 100% wrong. 180° out.

1. Republicans oppose cradle to grave nanny state. That does not mean that we are against a safety net, nor charity for those truly needy.

2. Trump ran as a noninterventionalist and won. A lot of the leadership is still stuck in the Cold War, but not the majority of the republican party.

3. The hostility to Christianity, can be seen on this site regularly.
Bullshit. Conservitards are against helping anyone less fortunate than they are in any way shape or form. It is on display here daily.

tRump ran as an isolationist, which is not the same thing but does appeal to frightened conservitards.

We are not hostile to christianity, we are hostile to hypocrites. It isn't our fault they seem to go hand in hand so often.

immigrants, who make up more than half of the US population, and i am one of them, we feel like strangers in our own country under Trump

"GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY" they said to me!

when somebody hates you, you feel it across your whole body
------------------------------------------ can we get a donation page to buy BBRO a ticket back to 'spain' or 'portugal or wherever he comes from eh ??

Forum List

Back