it could easily have been us Americans in that caravan trying to save our children

let us start putting ourselves in the shoes of other folks. Mexicans are middle-class blue-collar workers just like us. there are poor folks in Mexico. there are poor folks in America. Jesus told us to save everyone.

EVERYONE. MEANS. EVERYONE.

Maybe we should annex Central America.

The Bible teaches many things, it does not teach letting in everyone, in fact it teaches NOT to let in everyone. dimshits are bastardizing every tenet of Christianity for their power. They have no power over anyone who will not give them any, and I refuse to give them even a passing thought, they are irrelevant in the Christian world because they are the pawns of satan and are dead as are all who vote for them. To me they are just a good laugh. It always amazes me that they can build a narrative of world destruction from any small occurrence using the wildest fantasies a child could not dream up. If we want to help any group of people on earth, they need to try to change their country first, not come here to change ours to theirs. That is what these people are doing.

let us start putting ourselves in the shoes of other folks. Mexicans are middle-class blue-collar workers just like us. there are poor folks in Mexico. there are poor folks in America. Jesus told us to save everyone.

Let us not.

I've been both poor and desperate. In both cases, I never felt the need to flee to another country illegally.

Please do NOT speak to Me about fleeing for their lives. They are NOT fleeing for their lives.

It hurts. It just hurts when non-Christians "interpret" the Bible in the way they do.

Jesus had a message of love, He surely did, and thank God for it. But if you think Jesus had a message of "saving everyone", you'd better just think again. NO ONE in the Bible preached Hell more than Jesus Christ; He said the way to salvation is narrow and few go by it; He likened a Canaanite woman to a DOG. That's right. The Jesus cartoon-character YOU have in your head actually likened a "foreign" woman to a dog, in a way to test her faith. From Matthew 15:

22 And behold, ha Canaanite woman from that region came out and was crying, "Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David; my daughter is severely oppressed by a demon.”But He did not answer her a word. But His disciples came and begging him, said, “Send her away, for she is crying out after us.” Jesus said, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” But she came and knelt before him, saying, “Lord, help me.” And he answered, "It is not right to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs.” She said, "Yes, Lord, but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters’ table.” Then Jesus answered here, "great is your faith! Be it done for you as you desire.” And her daughter was healed instantly.

This is not to say that all foreigners are dogs or that we ought to be cold to strangers, at all. It is just to correct the misbegotten notion you have that Jesus the Christ--who told His disciples to wipe the dust off the sandals of those who rejected Him--was into "saving everyone". He absolutely is not.

Jesus told us to save everyone.
Save them spiritually, not physically.
Today's christianity must make Jesus cringe.

Non-Christians feel very comfortable putting judgments and thoughts in Jesus Christ's head--what makes Him cringe, what makes Him sad, what He would do and say and pass judgment on for everyone but them. Of course.

Real Christians are not bothered by "what would make Jesus cringe" in anyone else. We know we have enough of "what would make Jesus cringe" in our own lives to fill up entire books.

That is in fact why we are Christians. We need saving and we know it. Non-Christians don't worry about their own sin. They're too busy pointing out how self-righteous they are and how sinful everyone else is.

Let us not.I've been both poor and desperate. In both cases, I never felt the need to flee to another country illegally. Please do NOT speak to Me about fleeing for their lives. They are NOT fleeing for their lives.
`
Stupid analogy. Fleeing for Our Lives: Central American Migrant Crisis
Are you even aware why that is not applicable?

The moment they left their country and started moving through the other three, they were no longer fleeing for their lives.

So, My analogy is spot on.

Are you even aware why that is not applicable?The moment they left their country and started moving through the other three, they were no longer fleeing for their lives.So, My analogy is spot on.
`
You are trying to play semantics and it's not working. In the colloquial, they are "fleeing for their lives." So sorry.

Jesus told us to save everyone.

1wvqy9.jpg

immigrants, who make up more than half of the US population, and i am one of them, we feel like strangers in our own country under Trump

"GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY" they said to me!

when somebody hates you, you feel it across your whole body

immigrants are less likely to commit crimes than the native born....according to the DATA!

Forum List

Back