It could take a decade to undo damage to the Republican Party caused by Fox News promoting election fraud claims, says former GOP official

It does not surprise me that you could not think of anything to say. Leftists are not particularly bright. You did good, though. Pat yourself on the back!

We don't need to be overly smart, just smarter than you and we have that covered. :9:

More than a decade.

I think it may be as early as 2028. But the JBS Congress People need to be voted out of office first. If that happens in 2024, just add 4 more years. If not, it's going to be in 2028 and counting.

“Republican former Lt. gov. of Georgia Geoff Duncan said it would take a decade to undo the damage to the GOP caused by Fox News in allegedly promoting conspiracy theories about the 2020 election.”

The problem is that Republicans don’t believe the GOP has been damaged by Fox ‘news’ promoting election lies.
JOe Biden is hopelessly senile according to video of him constantly busting his withered old ass

I wouldn’t blame Fox News
They just reflect the MAGA Audience

Republicans cannot unring a bell
The damage is done

They have damaged America’s faith in our Government, a Free Press, Fair Elections, Science, Medicine……

There is no going back
and bidens use of coke isnt helping much

Fantasy.

Despite all the now-exposed media lies, all the investigations, recounts, audits, and court appeals, the Cry Baby Loser's cultists, toadies, lickspittles, and weird worshipers have not contrived a single instance of any state's certified electoral votes being bogus.

Not a one. (The Cry Baby Loser's bankrolling Cyber Ninjas' finding more votes for President Biden was a hoot!)

Objective, empirical data does not defer to bullshit. No matter how deeply one wallows in it, it's still

everyone voted for biden because they wanted to laugh at him stumbling bumbling and fumbling around like a demented old clown

oh the dreams of the coked up white house

I've worked for Billionaires who were politically powerful. It was common knowledge that they used H. But the were functional drug addicts. What would happen if the US were to require all politicians to drug test to keep the offices? I'll tell you, we would have a single Politico in Congress or even the Whitehouse. The Janitors would run the place. But, hey, the Janitors can't really do a worse job.

trump will take the entire repub party down with him.

When dealing with someone like Rump, you should be well aware that he is capable of taking it all down. To combat him, you must be willing to do the same and let the cards fly.

JOe Biden is hopelessly senile according to video of him constantly busting his withered old ass

Yet he was elected by over 81 million people and the majority of the Electoral College. Says something about the clown that you presented that lost to that senile old man.

I've worked for Billionaires who were politically powerful. It was common knowledge that they used H. But the were functional drug addicts. What would happen if the US were to require all politicians to drug test to keep the offices? I'll tell you, we would have a single Politico in Congress or even the Whitehouse. The Janitors would run the place. But, hey, the Janitors can't really do a worse job.
spin it as best you can....no secret lots of democrats crave dope

Yet he was elected by over 81 million people and the majority of the Electoral College. Says something about the clown that you presented that lost to that senile old man.
even the dead voted for biden...and often apparently

spin it as best you can....no secret lots of democrats crave dope

The last billionaire I worked for was a Republican who sued H and was very functional. Except for the 3 days he would just dissappear. Junior, it's not just Dems or Reps. It's the rich and powerful.

“Republican former Lt. gov. of Georgia Geoff Duncan said it would take a decade to undo the damage to the GOP caused by Fox News in allegedly promoting conspiracy theories about the 2020 election.”

The problem is that Republicans don’t believe the GOP has been damaged by Fox ‘news’ promoting election lies.
Democrats are morons.

Listen to the sound of RINOs bearing warnings :) They still think they can ride the MAGA party until it fails and they can go back to business as usual. The fact that Trump keeps climbing in internal Republican polls should be a clue to these corrupt a-holes that they can get on the Trump train or they can find another occupation that doesn't require intelligence but that pays huge. Organized crime maybe? That's about all they are trained for.

Trump can get enough MAGA support to take the Republican nomination

But he and his MAGA cohorts will bring down the party with him

Waaaay too much evidence proving how Dims stole the 2020 election. The best evidence is just watching Poopeypants. Even you idiots aren't stupid enough to have voted for him.
Nope. Trump is just a loser. He tried to intimidate Georgia, filed 60 lawsuits, stole documents, threatened to invade Iran, turned a violent mob loose on the Capitol, threatened VP Pence and tried to overturn the election.

He's just a violent loser.

Forum List

Back