It Has Started: Activist Court Rewrites Law

How can you possibly call a Germ that has killed close to half a million Americans a hoax?

My Uncle died late last summer from colon cancer. He was 94 and living with one of his sons. When things looked hopeless, my cousin called the family to come over and say their likely final goodbye. They did, about a dozen people came to visit in the room, and then they hauled him to the VA. When he got there, he tested positive for Covid.

All 12 people including my father had to either quarantine or be tested. None of them had it. My Uncle who couldn't walk never went anywhere. He had one nurse come in, and she tested negative as well. So where did he get Covid from? He died about two weeks later.

A month or so went by and my cousins stopped by for a visit. They were furious that the hospital ruled his death as Covid instead of what really killed him which was the cancer. One of them had a picture of his death certificate on his phone. The VA called him a few weeks after my Uncles death to ask his opinion of the care his father received. He told them the care was fine, but......

The doctor on the other end of the phone told him to take a number, because they have many complaints about patients that were ruled a Covid death instead of the real cause.

Nothing new here. I recall there were also "COVID" deaths reported for people who died of gunshot wounds, suicide, and at least one motorcycle crash.

Last I saw, average age for death from it was 80 or 81 with an average of three or four (seen both) comorbidities. (Plus...well, being 80 years old.)

They're stupid. When they attend an activity with close contact and no mask they are putting themselves, their friends, and their families at risk. For NO VIABLE REASON. It's sheer stupidity.
I have a greater chance of dying because I decided to ride my motorcycle than I do from COVID.

They're stupid. When they attend an activity with close contact and no mask they are putting themselves, their friends, and their families at risk. For NO VIABLE REASON. It's sheer stupidity.
I have a greater chance of dying because I decided to ride my motorcycle than I do from COVID.
Then, don't be such "Big Chickens" right wingers. Abolish our useless and alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror. You have more of a chance dying from COVID than you do from those three other issues combined.

Late on Friday night, the Supreme Court blocked California’s public health ban on indoor religious services in a splintered 6–3 decision that augurs a major shift in the law of religious liberty. Justice Elena Kagan’s extraordinary dissent accused her conservative colleagues of endangering lives by overruling public health officials and potentially facilitating the spread of COVID-19. But the court’s new conservative majority ignored her warning—and, in the process, gave itself new powers to strike down alleged burdens on religious freedom. The Supreme Court effectively tossed out decades of case law in a late-night emergency order, unsettling precedent that states have relied upon to craft COVID restrictions. As Kagan sharply noted, Friday’s order “injects uncertainty into an area where uncertainty has human costs.”

Keep it up religious nut jobs. You're going to be our best reason to expand the court. And you can bet the farm on it. The court will be expanded to stop religious extremism. The most fundamental reason America was created to begin with.
Awwww did the atheist sheeple get his feelings hurted??

Really? More than one in one thousand people in the US has died of covid. Do you really think you're chances of dying on a ride are worse than one in a thousand? Because if so I'd take some riding lessons or something.

" Says Anything Without Thinking And Believes It Valid By Bandwagon Fallacy "

* Blathering Idiot Bean Dip *

Then, don't be such "Big Chickens" right wingers. Abolish our useless and alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror. You have more of a chance dying from COVID than you do from those three other issues combined.
Read the entire notification , witless troll .

Transnational Criminal Organizations (TCOs)—especially those based in Mexico—will continue to undermine public health and safety in the Homeland and threaten U.S. national security interests. They represent an acute and devastating threat to public health and safety in the Homeland and a significant threat to U.S. national security interests. Beyond their complicity in the 71,000 drug overdose deaths in the U.S. last year, TCOs destabilize partner nations, decrease citizen confidence in good governance, foment corruption, and destroy confidence in the international banking system. Countering these organizations’ malign activities will remain an enduring challenge to US safety and security. TCOs will continue to take advantage of illegal migration flows to enter the United States and attempt to exploit legal immigration avenues. Criminal elementsattempting to provide a level of legitimacy to their illicit immigration claims
by intermingling with migrants travelling to the US Southwest border pose an intrinsic risk to the U.S. lawful immigration system.

Mexican border states experienced nearly 12,000 homicides in 2019, most of which involved TCOs.

* Objectivity As An Excuse for Ignorance On The Level Of Mentally Retarded *

Surah 5:33
Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against God and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,

* Chinese Biological Attack And Film Actors Guild Fans *

Nothing but right wing bigotry. If right wingers are brave enough to go maskless during a pandemic why such "cowards" regarding your worthless and alleged wars on crime, drugs, or terror. Be brave, right wingers not just plain political bigots.

Late on Friday night, the Supreme Court blocked California’s public health ban on indoor religious services in a splintered 6–3 decision that augurs a major shift in the law of religious liberty. Justice Elena Kagan’s extraordinary dissent accused her conservative colleagues of endangering lives by overruling public health officials and potentially facilitating the spread of COVID-19. But the court’s new conservative majority ignored her warning—and, in the process, gave itself new powers to strike down alleged burdens on religious freedom. The Supreme Court effectively tossed out decades of case law in a late-night emergency order, unsettling precedent that states have relied upon to craft COVID restrictions. As Kagan sharply noted, Friday’s order “injects uncertainty into an area where uncertainty has human costs.”

Keep it up religious nut jobs. You're going to be our best reason to expand the court. And you can bet the farm on it. The court will be expanded to stop religious extremism. The most fundamental reason America was created to begin with.
Something must be done about the recent supreme court appointments. They cannot be allowed to keep murdering people.
Biden is sure killing thousands of Americans with Covid. How and his idiot followers claimed to have all the answers but he's implemented fuck all and the cases are accelerating. What a right fucking moron to appoint.

Something must be done about the recent supreme court appointments. They cannot be allowed to keep murdering people.
Biden is sure killing thousands of Americans with Covid. How and his idiot followers claimed to have all the answers but he's implemented fuck all and the cases are accelerating. What a right fucking moron to appoint.
Actually cases are dropping.

Also, since it takes weeks to get sick and die from covid-19 most of the people who have died since the inauguration were already sick.

Thanks dOnald.

Also, since it takes weeks to get sick and die from covid-19 most of the people who have died since the inauguration were already sick.

Thanks dOnald.
Inauguration day 12:32pm ET 412,415 American Covid deaths.
Screenshot_20210120-173440.jpg

Just simply deduct those from current deaths.

So at 9:24am GMT, Biden has killed 492,521- 412,145 = 80,376 Americans. I'm sure you can do the maths on infections and one step further, Trump's v Biden's average weekly Covid deaths in office. You will find, Biden is delivering greater numbers but I thought Biden and the Lefties had all the answers!!! It would appear Biden et. al. were full of shit.

Thanks dOnald.
View attachment 456561

So at 9:24am GMT, Biden has killed 492,521- 412,145 = 80,376 Americans. I'm sure you can do the maths on infections and one step further, Trump's v Biden's average weekly Covid deaths in office. You will find, Biden is delivering greater numbers but I thought Biden and the Lefties had all the answers!!! It would appear Biden et. al. were full of shit.
Obviously logic and reason aren't you're thing. Since those are what I operate on I'm afraid we need aren't going to be able to have a worthwhile discussion.

You have a nice day now, y'hear.

Thanks dOnald.
View attachment 456561

Recall red State governors who refuse to enforce mask mandates!

Obviously logic and reason aren't you're thing. Since those are what I operate on I'm afraid we need aren't going to be able to have a worthwhile discussion.

You have a nice day now, y'hear

I've given you clear numbers, you've given nothing, and you're taking the huff!! Laugh my tits off.

I've given you clear numbers, you've given nothing, and you're taking the huff!! Laugh my tits off.
No, you made up numbers, and I'm done with lying-ass tRumplings. You will all be called what you are and called out on every lie and misrepresentation.

Deal with it.

No, you made up numbers, and I'm done with lying-ass tRumplings. You will all be called what you are and called out on every lie and misrepresentation.

Deal with it.
The website in my link gives you the infections and deaths. On paedo Biden's inauguration day, I took a screen shot of the figures. All you need to do, is keep clicking on the link for the up dated deaths, subtract those up to his inauguration day and time, and that will show you how many Americans Biden has killed with Covid.

From day one, the Lefties claimed Trump reacted too slow, didn't do enough and didn't advise you all how to lead your lives during a pandemic.

So now, over to you. Paedo Biden is now in and lefties have all the answers. So as you've been implementing the answers, a greater monthly number of Americans are dying.

So why have you fucked up?

Recall red State governors who refuse to enforce mask mandates
The problem with masks in the UK, they were brought into law second time around, but cases second time round are swamping all of those from the first wave. Reason? Masks do not prevent the spread of viruses.
In the US, we have a problem with some people (usually right wingers) who allege the pandemic is a hoax and refuse to wear masks and even attend superspreader events which make it seem like masks are not very effective in States seeing a rise in cases due to the pandemic.

In the past, the 1918 pandemic second and third waves were worse than the first wave.

How does blocking government overreach open the door for religious extremism this country was formed because of taxation without representation

Forum List

Back