It is certainly true that those who support abortion are monsters...

Pro-abortion people are the modern version of the pro-slavery apologists of the 1850s. The pro-slavery crowd focused on the "rights" of the perpetrators instead of the rights of the victims. They acted like the victims were non-human and irrelevant to the discussion. They argued that any interference with slavery was a violation of the perpetrators' "right to choose."

Pro-abortion people are the modern version of the pro-slavery apologists of the 1850s. The pro-slavery crowd focused on the "rights" of the perpetrators instead of the rights of the victims. They acted like the victims were non-human and irrelevant to the discussion. They argued that any interference with slavery was a violation of the perpetrators' "right to choose."

that's a false argument premise. & nobody is 'pro abortion'.

When I am in heaven and you are in hell, I will ask God to send me down to give you a drop of water, and God will say no.

So I'm sending you water now. Repent, or be damned.
How much money do you give to your kid raping org, mr. pure spirit?
People like you make me sick. You probably make your god sick, too.
You can't justify your support of abortion by pointing out the sins of others. God's not going to accept that excuse.
Im not trying to justify abortion. I think it is inhumane to destroy potential human life like that. I just dont want the state wiping my ass for me like you.
Permitting abortion is the state wiping people’s asses for them. People who, despite contraception being the cheapest, most available, and easier to use than anytime in history, still have unprotected sex and are shocked when participating in the act of reproduction produces a baby. And then they ask the government if it’s ok to take a mulligan on it. It’s undeniable human life that we turn our consciousness off too and say, “go ahead and scrape it out, shit happens.” We don’t say that when people get blitzed and then hop behind a wheel and kill someone. Just because you can’t physically see it, that makes it better? It’s letting people who should know better make stupid decisions and erasing the consequences of that decision for them.

What part of this is ANY OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS????

The decision to have a baby is none of your concern. It’s not your life. It’s not your family. You don’t want to be responsible for this child. You don’t want to pay for its health care, housing or education.

If you believe abortion is wrong, don’t have one.
It’s my business just like it’d be anyone’s business to say people should be able to choose to euthanize the low functioning mentally retarded or autistic. This isn’t an issue of people injecting themselves into others business, it’s an issue ending human life or not.

You can't justify your support of abortion by pointing out the sins of others. God's not going to accept that excuse.
Im not trying to justify abortion. I think it is inhumane to destroy potential human life like that. I just dont want the state wiping my ass for me like you.
Permitting abortion is the state wiping people’s asses for them. People who, despite contraception being the cheapest, most available, and easier to use than anytime in history, still have unprotected sex and are shocked when participating in the act of reproduction produces a baby. And then they ask the government if it’s ok to take a mulligan on it. It’s undeniable human life that we turn our consciousness off too and say, “go ahead and scrape it out, shit happens.” We don’t say that when people get blitzed and then hop behind a wheel and kill someone. Just because you can’t physically see it, that makes it better? It’s letting people who should know better make stupid decisions and erasing the consequences of that decision for them.

The decision to have a baby is none of your concern. It’s not your life. It’s not your family. You don’t want to be responsible for this child. You don’t want to pay for its health care, housing or education.

It’s my business just like it’d be anyone’s business to say people should be able to choose to euthanize the low functioning mentally retarded or autistic. This isn’t an issue of people injecting themselves into others business, it’s an issue ending human life or not.

Again you are trying to equate the living with the unborn. They’re not the same and you saying they are doesn’t make it so.

Again you are stripping women of their right to self determination and control of very personal decisions affecting their lives, their families and their futures.

IT’S NOT YOUR DECISION. YOU HAVE NO VOICE HERE.

How be, when we rescind abortion laws, we pass a law that all of those people who oppose abortion must agree to adopt a child, every year for the next 20 years.

That way all children born out of wedlock will have homes, because right now there are over a million children available for adoption who can’t find homes.

Because back when abortion was illegal, there were orphanages and homes for unwed mothers, most of which are now closed. And there were lots of children who never found homes.

There was no such thing as abortions before Roe VS. Wade. Oddly enough, though, there were a hell of a lot, of D & C's!

What in the hell are you gabbling about? I assume you're trying to be clever in some fashion.

You might want to look up the medical definition of what a D & C is, before displaying your ignorance.

You might want to look up the abortion laws prior to Roe v Wade before displaying your ignorance.

There were many places in which abortions could be performed legally, and there was no need to "hide" it as you're trying to imply. Do medical records record the procedure as a dilation and curettage when that's the method used? Yes, they did and do, because it's necessary to be exactly correct and clear in medical records.. Were people using precise medical terminology as a way of disguising abortions prior to Roe v Wade? No, that's ridiculous.

arent most abortion chemical now? two pills and 3 days and its over?

No. As much as you probably want to pretend it's all sterile and easy, abortion by medication is only effective in the first nine weeks or so of pregnancy. According to the Guttmacher Institute, it accounts for 45% of abortions prior to nine weeks. That doesn't account for the other 55% of abortions before that cutoff, or the ones performed after that point. Not every woman realizes she's pregnant prior to nine weeks. I myself did not realize I was pregnant with my last child until well after it began, because I happened to get pregnant the same weekend as my last menstrual period (rare, but technically possible).

When I am in heaven and you are in hell, I will ask God to send me down to give you a drop of water, and God will say no.

So I'm sending you water now. Repent, or be damned.

Amazing how that standard applies to literally nothing else in your worldview EXCEPT abortion.

Again you are trying to equate the living with the unborn. They’re not the same and you saying they are doesn’t make it so.

Again you are stripping women of their right to self determination and control of very personal decisions affecting their lives, their families and their futures.

Again, you are trying to force your uneducated, unscientific worldview onto others. You want to be ignorant and believe the unborn aren't alive, you have the Constitutional right to do so, just as you have the right to believe the Earth is flat if that's your little red wagon. But you don't get to make the rest of us pretend that your oblivion to facts is worthy of respect.

Amazing how that standard applies to literally nothing else in your worldview EXCEPT abortion.

That’s because there is nothing else remotely similar to pregnancy and childbirth, and nothing that impacts a woman’s life more than the decision as to whether or not to have a baby. This is true regardless of the outcome of the pregnancy.

And here’s reality. Leaving this decision to the woman, her partner and her caregiver’s costs the state nothing. All of this bullshit around trying to force a woman to have a child she cannot afford, is an expensive waste of taxpayers’ money.

If you believe abortion is wrong, don’t have one. This is my belief. I believe that abortion is wrong, so I didn’t have one.

Choice is something I have marched for. For myself and my daughters. Not having an abortion is a choice.

That’s because there is nothing else remotely similar to pregnancy and childbirth, and nothing that impacts a woman’s life more than the decision as to whether or not to have a baby. This is true regardless of the outcome of the pregnancy.

And here’s reality. Leaving this decision to the woman, her partner and her caregiver’s costs the state nothing. All of this bullshit around trying to force a woman to have a child she cannot afford, is an expensive waste of taxpayers’ money.

If you believe abortion is wrong, don’t have one. This is my belief. I believe that abortion is wrong, so I didn’t have one.

Choice is something I have marched for. For myself and my daughters. Not having an abortion is a choice.

Ahhh, so you've decided that this one thing of all others in the world is just so special and important that it is exempt from YOUR OWN MORAL STANDARDS. As far as I'm concerned, what I just heard is, "Right and wrong are defined by what I, and only I, want at the moment."

The unborn are living. There is no other classification for them. It’s not kind of life, it’s not kind of human, it is human life. That’s not my assertion, that is science. If you believe it’s morally wrong to kill butterflys, then it is also morally wrong to kill their caterpillar and cocoon forms.

The choice begins in the act of participating in reproduction. If you do not want a baby, use one of the many very cheap, available, easy to use and extremely effective options to prevent that. Get mirena, take a pill once a day, throw on a hat before hand. People need to be responsible. Using contraception isn’t as hard as planning for retirement, it is taking incredibly easy steps and effective steps to prevent pregnancy. Eliminating the need for abortion is probably one of the easiest problems we could solve in society. Contraception is way more affordable, way safer, and way less emotionally stressful then worrying that you might be pregnant, finding out that you’re pregnant, wrestling with the decisions of to keep or not to keep, and having to undergo invasive surgery. This is where the push should be, it shouldn’t be in pushing for abortion and saying abortion is totally fine. At one point the saying was abortion should be available, safe, and rare. The rare aspect has been completely discarded by the pro-choice side.

If the issue is whether or not it’s life or not, why are we discussing the fiscal impact in regards to personal and state? The left doesn’t want to discuss the fiscal aspect of illegal immigration in a welfare state, that’s apparently evil.

...I said a dead baby is a dead baby, and your justifications and excuses won't wash the blood away.

A pro-abortion person marked my post as "funny."

So, pro-abortion people think dead babies are "funny."

Anyone who thinks a dead baby is funny is damned.

I just gave you a funny.... I guess I'm doomed now....

Sad!

:coffee:
I once heard of a New Contraception Pill out of America,apparently,a Guy would put it in the heel of his shoe,and it would make him LIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!just saying

If you think abortion is wrong, don’t have an abortion. It’s that simple.
If you think killing a Jew is wrong, then don't kill a Jew. Otherwise, it's none of your business.

See how that works?
Except a Jew is already a living, breathing person, who has already been born.
An unborn child is just as much a person as the Jew. That's what you don't understand.
WTF are you talking about,have I lost something in translation here......I know you Americans say ERRRBS instead of HERBS,ROUT instead of route(pronounced root)…….Pash e o for Patio (pat i o) and Fanny for Ass (Fanny in the rest of the English speaking world means a Woman's Vigina) LOL and so on...steve

If you think killing a Jew is wrong, then don't kill a Jew. Otherwise, it's none of your business.

See how that works?
An unborn child is just as much a person as the Jew. That's what you don't understand.
Apparently not, since I also don’t recognize the concept of ‘unborn’. Or ‘the undead’, for that matter.

See how that works?
Apparently not, since I also don’t recognize the concept of ‘unborn’. Or ‘the undead’, for that matter.
Yes, and Nazis didn't recognize the humanity of Jews, either.

And the Klan didn't recognize the humanity of blacks.

So you're in good company...

See how that works?

Then do you vote for those who would condemn the Jews to death, or do you like their socialist policies too much?

Forum List

Back