It is confirmed.........Trump is a retard

It was hilarious today that he really thought that Russia expelling those U.S. Embassy employees was going to save money... except the budget is already in place, and those employees aren't going to get fired from the State Department, they will just moved to somewhere else. :lmao:
His statement dripped sarcasm. Too bad you're not smart enough to appreciate it.

It was hilarious today that he really thought that Russia expelling those U.S. Embassy employees was going to save money... except the budget is already in place, and those employees aren't going to get fired from the State Department, they will just moved to somewhere else. :lmao:
His statement dripped sarcasm. Too bad you're not smart enough to appreciate it.

It did? Did you actually WATCH it? I did. Hell I've watched way too much news channels the last couple days.

I agree. However, I heard some time ago that many of those U.S. Embassy employees were actually Russians who would likely become unemployed. Furthermore, it was stated that they would unlikely be hired by Russian businesses since they had worked for the U.S. Just food for thought...

I agree. However, I heard some time ago that many of those U.S. Embassy employees were actually Russians who would likely become unemployed. Furthermore, it was stated that they would unlikely be hired by Russian businesses since they had worked for the U.S. Just food for thought...

I thought all 700+ of them were Americans they wanted to not only make the U.S. cut from their staff, but U.S. citizens they were expelling from the country.

I thought all 700+ of them were Americans they wanted to not only make the U.S. cut from their staff, but U.S. citizens they were expelling from the country.

Some additional food for thought:

MOSCOW — Washington may cut local employees as well as diplomats in Russia, according to a Kremlin spokesman, diluting the impact of an ultimatum that the U.S. cut its staff in the country by 755.

Dmitry Peskov told reporters the measure extended to “diplomats" and "those without diplomatic status,” some of whom could be Russian citizens who work for the U.S. embassy.

U.S. may cut American diplomats or local staff in Russia, says Kremlin

For one thing, it's clear that Trump is not a devotee of reading, whether it's newspapers, books or memos. Instead, he is most moved by what he sees and hears in a most fundamental sense. When Trump began receiving intelligence briefings in January, his aides asked the briefers to reduce the number of words in their daily briefing book and instead use more pictures and other graphics. Trump, the aides explained, is a "visual and auditory learner," according to the Washington Post. After Trump took office in January, his staff assessed President Barack Obama's contingency plans for Syria and trimmed them into small pieces, illustrated by photos, the Post said, so Trump could get a better grasp on what was going on in his own way and so he could best improve the situation.

Critics are hardly reassured by these tendencies, which strike them as puerile and superficial. But this visual focus should not be surprising given that Trump achieved fame as the host of a reality-television show where appearances and impressions were everything

No wonder he constantly changes his mind....he has the attention span of a goldfish

Donald Trump's Governing Styles Has Critics Up in Arms

Yes more far left drone religious dogma not based in reality, after all what do you call someone beat by a retard?

Some additional food for thought:

MOSCOW — Washington may cut local employees as well as diplomats in Russia, according to a Kremlin spokesman, diluting the impact of an ultimatum that the U.S. cut its staff in the country by 755.

Dmitry Peskov told reporters the measure extended to “diplomats" and "those without diplomatic status,” some of whom could be Russian citizens who work for the U.S. embassy.

U.S. may cut American diplomats or local staff in Russia, says Kremlin

And now Trump has pissed off a bunch of people that dedicated a large part of their lives for the country.

"It's unclear if the U.S. would save any money because of the expulsion. Any diplomats removed from Russia would be sent to posts elsewhere around the world."

Nicholas Burns @RNicholasBurns
As a Foreign Service veteran, I find it lamentable that our great career diplomats are treated with such disrespect by their President

5:15 PM - Aug 10, 2017

'Really quite sad': Diplomats react to Trump thanking Putin for expelling US embassy workers

lIuLT0zl.jpg

A former Republican senator is calling on lawmakers to use the 25th Amendment to kick President Donald Trump out of office.

He is sick of mind, impetuous, arrogant, belligerent and dangerous,” Gordon Humphrey, who represented New Hampshire from 1979 to 1990, said in a letter to his state’s members of Congress obtained by Manchester ABC station WMUR.

Gordon Humphrey: ‘Seriously Sick’ Trump Must Be Replaced ASAP

on the down side, trump learned "the art of the deal" in the context of negotiation dollar bills.

takes big balls to be brutal, ya know... :uhoh3:

but dropping bombs and confronting nuclear annihilation has quite a different risk reward ratio...

Nah the only risk is to those where that bomb is dropped.
if Trump is a retard, then what is Chuck Schumer and Elizabeth Warren?

They both know how to read

So does Trump. I'm sure he reads quite well probably better than you.

If you read the OP you can see that obviously he doesn't. Even his staff covers for him. Trump has a short attention span and has poor academic skills

Anyone who has seen him speak or read his tweets can see he operates at a fourth grade level

And did you see Obama speak and call is wife Michael ?

Pee Wee Trump

"I meant to do that"

Nah the only risk is to those where that bomb is dropped.

If you read the OP you can see that obviously he doesn't. Even his staff covers for him. Trump has a short attention span and has poor academic skills

Anyone who has seen him speak or read his tweets can see he operates at a fourth grade level

Yes, Obama had an occasional gaff....everyone does

The difference is that Trump NEVER speaks above a third grade level. I understand having to dumb it down to speak to the deplorables. But even when speaking to business leaders, world leaders, academia....Trump does not (can not) raise his game

His speaking and writing patterns are simplistic

Yes, Obama had an occasional gaff....everyone does

The difference is that Trump NEVER speaks above a third grade level. I understand having to dumb it down to speak to the deplorables. But even when speaking to business leaders, world leaders, academia....Trump does not (can not) raise his game

His speaking and writing patterns are simplistic

Yes, What a gaff ! Called his wife a male name.:p

The key to this thread is that Trump's intellectual problems are not just limited to his third grade speaking and writing levels

Trump functions with a very low attention span. His aides know he can't comprehend anything more than one page. Lots of pictures and avoid big words

The key to this thread is that Trump's intellectual problems are not just limited to his third grade speaking and writing levels

Trump functions with a very low attention span. His aides know he can't comprehend anything more than one page. Lots of pictures and avoid big words
Co98NkkXgAAFFlG.jpg

This is the man we trusted with our nuclear launch codes

For one thing, it's clear that Trump is not a devotee of reading, whether it's newspapers, books or memos. Instead, he is most moved by what he sees and hears in a most fundamental sense. When Trump began receiving intelligence briefings in January, his aides asked the briefers to reduce the number of words in their daily briefing book and instead use more pictures and other graphics. Trump, the aides explained, is a "visual and auditory learner," according to the Washington Post. After Trump took office in January, his staff assessed President Barack Obama's contingency plans for Syria and trimmed them into small pieces, illustrated by photos, the Post said, so Trump could get a better grasp on what was going on in his own way and so he could best improve the situation.

Critics are hardly reassured by these tendencies, which strike them as puerile and superficial. But this visual focus should not be surprising given that Trump achieved fame as the host of a reality-television show where appearances and impressions were everything

No wonder he constantly changes his mind....he has the attention span of a goldfish

Donald Trump's Governing Styles Has Critics Up in Arms

[emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Trump was mocked on his trip to NATO as presentations had to be shortened and "dumbed down" so Trump could understand them

Forum List

Back