It is confirmed.........Trump is a retard

Trump’s reason for not releasing his tax returns.... ”I won.”

If I had a multimillionaire daddy.....I would have made more money
So instead you go crying to his brother, Uncle Sam, for unlimited handouts?
When is our favorite billionaire going to release his taxes?
After you release yours, numskull.
Trump said he would release them. What’s he so afraid of?
We saw what the media did with Mitt Romney. The left behaves as if making a profit is a crime.

If I had a multimillionaire daddy.....I would have made more money
We saw what the media did with Mitt Romney. The left behaves as if making a profit is a crime.
No, the left doesn’t believe that. Trump himself said Obama is hiding something by not releasing his college transcripts.

That means Trump is hiding something by not releasing his own.

Hmmm... so tell me then...
A) How did he get $3.1 billion which is probably 31,000 times MORE than your net worth!

B) He had 22,450 employees in his private business which again is probably 22,450 times more than the people that work for you!

Somewhere in your obvious numbskull you should come to the conclusion you should shut the f...k up when it comes to criticizing Trump management style.

C) Oh and by the way The "Apprentice has been on TV for 7 years... 185 episodes. Over those 7 years 2,212,000,000 viewers!
The Apprentice (U.S. TV series) - Wikipedia

So again considering before he was President he was seen by 2.2 billion people which is 2.2 billion I AM 100%, sure more than have seen you!

The Definitive Net Worth Of Donald Trump
View attachment 195208

A). He was given his grandmas company that was worth almost a billion dollars in today’s money. And in the 45 years since then he has managed to triple its value. That is some shitty results, to put it mildly.

B). That is a misleading number. Trump Inc is a holding company, they own all or parts of lots of other companies but have no input in their day to day operations.

C). By this standard Alan Alda would make the perfect president as MASH had 256 episodes and was seen by far more people.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

And again I'd bet $1,000 that Trump is worth 32,000 times your net worth, has 22,000 more times the number of people reporting directly or indirectly than YOU and has seen by billions more than you and you have the stupidity to admit it obviously by continuing to prove it with your comments!

Trump does have a higher net worth, but he started about a billion dollars ahead of me.

In the time that Trump has tripled his net worth mine has gone up 100 times that much. I have tripled my net worth in the last 6 years. Trump is a shitty businessman that has what he has by the luck of his birth.

Let me ask you, if you invested money 45 years ago and today it was worth 3 times as much as when you invested it, would you find that an acceptable rate of return?

Trump started out with $1 million, not a billion, idiot.

The million was the gift from his daddy. His grandma’s company he was also gifted was worth close to a billion dollars in today’s money. You clueless sheep think he started his company from scratch.

How do you manage to live day to day in such a state of ignorance?

What company was that?

No, the left doesn’t believe that. Trump himself said Obama is hiding something by not releasing his college transcripts.

Yes, the left does believe that.

Trump: ”I don’t make up anything.”

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

So what’s he hiding? What’s he afraid of?

A). He was given his grandmas company that was worth almost a billion dollars in today’s money. And in the 45 years since then he has managed to triple its value. That is some shitty results, to put it mildly.

B). That is a misleading number. Trump Inc is a holding company, they own all or parts of lots of other companies but have no input in their day to day operations.

C). By this standard Alan Alda would make the perfect president as MASH had 256 episodes and was seen by far more people.

And again I'd bet $1,000 that Trump is worth 32,000 times your net worth, has 22,000 more times the number of people reporting directly or indirectly than YOU and has seen by billions more than you and you have the stupidity to admit it obviously by continuing to prove it with your comments!

Trump does have a higher net worth, but he started about a billion dollars ahead of me.

In the time that Trump has tripled his net worth mine has gone up 100 times that much. I have tripled my net worth in the last 6 years. Trump is a shitty businessman that has what he has by the luck of his birth.

Let me ask you, if you invested money 45 years ago and today it was worth 3 times as much as when you invested it, would you find that an acceptable rate of return?

Trump started out with $1 million, not a billion, idiot.

The million was the gift from his daddy. His grandma’s company he was also gifted was worth close to a billion dollars in today’s money. You clueless sheep think he started his company from scratch.

How do you manage to live day to day in such a state of ignorance?

What company was that?

E. Trump and Son.

It is not a belief, it is a fact.

So what’s he hiding? What’s he afraid of?
As Mueller gets closer Trump does his best to fool his base An honest man would say look at everything with no holding back Trump was,,is and will always be a crook and liar

Trump is robbing America every day. The Hollywood movie about him will be called "American Thief".

For one thing, it's clear that Trump is not a devotee of reading, whether it's newspapers, books or memos. Instead, he is most moved by what he sees and hears in a most fundamental sense. When Trump began receiving intelligence briefings in January, his aides asked the briefers to reduce the number of words in their daily briefing book and instead use more pictures and other graphics. Trump, the aides explained, is a "visual and auditory learner," according to the Washington Post. After Trump took office in January, his staff assessed President Barack Obama's contingency plans for Syria and trimmed them into small pieces, illustrated by photos, the Post said, so Trump could get a better grasp on what was going on in his own way and so he could best improve the situation.

Critics are hardly reassured by these tendencies, which strike them as puerile and superficial. But this visual focus should not be surprising given that Trump achieved fame as the host of a reality-television show where appearances and impressions were everything

No wonder he constantly changes his mind....he has the attention span of a goldfish

Donald Trump's Governing Styles Has Critics Up in Arms

The Washington Post: fake news.

It's charming how all you douchebag snowflake retards automatically accept any kind of fake news published by your favored propaganda organs as gospel. The credulity of the American left has reached the terminal phase.

Furthermore, I see nothing wrong with converting longwinded reports into graphics. I've spent half my career making such charts for management. It's much quicker to look at a graphic than a 2000 word report. Idiots like you would know if you ever had an white collar job in the private sector, Only a boob thinks it's because people don't know how to read.
Not even worthy of a response Fingerboy

Forum List

Back