It is confirmed.........Trump is a retard

Art of the Deal ...my ass!

Donald Trump’s Ghostwriter Tells All

Trump appeared to have convinced himself that he had written the book. Schwartz recalls thinking, “If he could lie about that on Day One—when it was so easily refuted—he is likely to lie about anything.”

He can't even read a one page intelligence briefing, he didn't write any book.
Bush was another dummy that couldn't read Damn! Don't republicans have any smart candidates ?
I've been asking that for decades..
Bet even predfan could help them out He's good with Capitals periods commas etc etc Politics ?? not so much
W's dyslexic and probably ADD .. not stupid. (-:

Trump appeared to have convinced himself that he had written the book. Schwartz recalls thinking, “If he could lie about that on Day One—when it was so easily refuted—he is likely to lie about anything.”

Bush was another dummy that couldn't read Damn! Don't republicans have any smart candidates ?

Well...there is Palin and Michele Bachmann

Bet even predfan could help them out He's good with Capitals periods commas etc etc Politics ?? not so much
OK I'll buy that but certainly with those wonderful qualities not fit to be leader of the free world

That Trumplethinskin had to ask for more pictures in his daily briefings tells us everything we need to know.

The man is an imbecile that decides on National Security from a kids pop up book.

Makes sense. Trump is definitely adhd among other things..

I'm old enough to remember when Republicans were the smartest people in the room.

I'm old enough to remember when Republicans were the smartest people in the room.
LOL before they changed to democrats

He does seem to have a hard time holding a thought and he is easily distracted by shiny objects

For one thing, it's clear that Trump is not a devotee of reading, whether it's newspapers, books or memos. Instead, he is most moved by what he sees and hears in a most fundamental sense. When Trump began receiving intelligence briefings in January, his aides asked the briefers to reduce the number of words in their daily briefing book and instead use more pictures and other graphics. Trump, the aides explained, is a "visual and auditory learner," according to the Washington Post. After Trump took office in January, his staff assessed President Barack Obama's contingency plans for Syria and trimmed them into small pieces, illustrated by photos, the Post said, so Trump could get a better grasp on what was going on in his own way and so he could best improve the situation.

Critics are hardly reassured by these tendencies, which strike them as puerile and superficial. But this visual focus should not be surprising given that Trump achieved fame as the host of a reality-television show where appearances and impressions were everything

No wonder he constantly changes his mind....he has the attention span of a goldfish

Donald Trump's Governing Styles Has Critics Up in Arms

After the last few presidents the Republicans have put forth they have shown an increasing propensity to nominate less and less intelligent people as time goes by. They came close to absolute batshit whackjobbery with Palin and at the time you couldn't imagine anyone more ignorant or clueless than the non-reading Palin.

Enter drumpf who finds it hard to spell words correctly in a tweet. Who likely has never read and never intends to read the Constitution and now is shown to not be able to read normal intelligence briefings that all the presidents before have read. He needs 'pictures', like that ape that learned sign language. It could read but could communicate with pictures.

Republicans reached the bottom of the barrel with Shrub, but that wasn't enough. They have turned the barrel over and scraped the scum off the bottom and elected that president. Devolution in process. Going from human to brainless amoeba.

He does seem to have a hard time holding a thought and he is easily distracted by shiny objects
maybe if they started giving him intelligence briefings in the form of tweets, it would help...

I know right!!! And Palin can see Russia from her porch!!! And Obama' a Kenyan Muslim!!!

For one thing, it's clear that Trump is not a devotee of reading, whether it's newspapers, books or memos. Instead, he is most moved by what he sees and hears in a most fundamental sense. When Trump began receiving intelligence briefings in January, his aides asked the briefers to reduce the number of words in their daily briefing book and instead use more pictures and other graphics. Trump, the aides explained, is a "visual and auditory learner," according to the Washington Post. After Trump took office in January, his staff assessed President Barack Obama's contingency plans for Syria and trimmed them into small pieces, illustrated by photos, the Post said, so Trump could get a better grasp on what was going on in his own way and so he could best improve the situation.

Critics are hardly reassured by these tendencies, which strike them as puerile and superficial. But this visual focus should not be surprising given that Trump achieved fame as the host of a reality-television show where appearances and impressions were everything

No wonder he constantly changes his mind....he has the attention span of a goldfish

After the last few presidents the Republicans have put forth they have shown an increasing propensity to nominate less and less intelligent people as time goes by. They came close to absolute batshit whackjobbery with Palin and at the time you couldn't imagine anyone more ignorant or clueless than the non-reading Palin.

Enter drumpf who finds it hard to spell words correctly in a tweet. Who likely has never read and never intends to read the Constitution and now is shown to not be able to read normal intelligence briefings that all the presidents before have read. He needs 'pictures', like that ape that learned sign language. It could read but could communicate with pictures.

Republicans reached the bottom of the barrel with Shrub, but that wasn't enough. They have turned the barrel over and scraped the scum off the bottom and elected that president. Devolution in process. Going from human to brainless amoeba.
Republicans have established illiteracy as a virtue

They look for leaders who are not bogged down with pesky things like facts. You are always better when you trust your gut

Even the leaders of rightwing media never finished college.....Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck
Education is elitist

Even when Republicans embrace education, they embrace a guy like Ben Carson

He was a brain surgeon....being President is easy after that

maybe if they started giving him intelligence briefings in the form of tweets, it would help...

He had to have the Chinese Premier explain to him (probably in words of one syllable), why the Chinese government can't just make the North Koreans stop testing intercontinental missiles.

I know right!!! And Palin can see Russia from her porch!!! And Obama' a Kenyan Muslim!!!
Palins ability to see russia from her back yard could be vital in the Putin Puppet Plan.

Its been confirmed RightWinger is a retard and a half.

Its been confirmed Rightwinger has the attention span of a gnat.

Its been confirmed Rightwinger is the biggest sore loser on the board.

You can't cure stupid.
its been confirmed. Maxine Waters is a retard and Harry Reid lost a wrestling match with a shoulder press machine
Neither of those two are Commander-in-Chief.

Nah the only risk is to those where that bomb is dropped.

this could be you.

I doubt that very much unless the death cult has an air force.
Obama let AQ use US air power in Libya.

Do you have any other alt-right lies you'd like to share?
lol they can't help themselves

I tried googling that story and couldn't even find an alt-right link to it.

I truly think that the reason why conservatives lie and lie and lie, is that no one would ever vote Republican if they ever spoke the truth.

Hi, I'm you're Republican candidate. We're going to give tax cuts to millionaires, and make the middle class subsidize wages for the largest, most profitable companies in America. Then we're going to crash the housing market, the stock market, and start wars all over the world. The deficit will explode, unemployment will rise, and more and more people will be driven into poverty. Please vote for me. I won't disappoint you, I promise.

Forum List

Back