It is inexcusable that we are not bombing the terrorists in Iraq

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
They are literally stealing all the heavy military equipment we left behind. Weapons, vehicle's, all of it. And loading it onto huge flatbed rigs to haul back to Syria. On top of that they are holding MASS public executions of innocent people. Beheadings, burning alive in gasoline, etc...

What the fuck is Obama waiting for? Our military equipment does not belong in the hands of the terrorists. Bomb those damn convoys.

They are literally stealing all the heavy military equipment we left behind. Weapons, vehicle's, all of it. And loading it onto huge flatbed rigs to haul back to Syria. On top of that they are holding MASS public executions of innocent people. Beheadings, burning alive in gasoline, etc...

What the fuck is Obama waiting for? Our military equipment does not belong in the hands of the terrorists. Bomb those damn convoys.

Any "military equipment" that was left there wasn't worth taking home, let alone going back for.

Any "military equipment" that was left there wasn't worth taking home, let alone going back for.

I didn't say go back. I said BOMB.

I didn't say go back. I said BOMB.

It's not as simple as "BOMB". It never is.

Don't be in such a hurry. obama is still considering. ISIS is now 30 miles from Baghdad. He has plenty of time.

It's not as simple as "BOMB". It never is.

Sure it is. It's a damn flat desert. Find the convoy and blow it the fuck up. If the damn media can find, film & report on the convoy then they are obviously not hard to find.

It's a sovereign country.

We don't own the whole world, it isn't there for us to do as we wish with it.

I don't give a shit if Buddha himself lives there. We CAN NOT ALLOW OUR MILITARY ASSETS to fall into the hands of terrorists. Period

Imagine that instead of a lone suicide bomber blowing up a few people they now will have the capability to drive TANKS directly through any location, blowing it to hell as they go. OUR tanks could be used against our allies in the region.

Blow them up

Sorry, Gramps... can't buy into this one.

I don't think there's enough to grab-onto, with respect to targeting, to make it worth our while, or to be decisive, without boots on the ground.

I don't have a problem with poking a bear with a stick, if we plan on killing the goddamned thing.

But if all we're gonna do is poke the thing with a stick, well, I really don't see the point.

Rightly or wrongly - I vote "Walk away".

Last edited:
Sure it is. It's a damn flat desert. Find the convoy and blow it the fuck up. If the damn media can find, film & report on the convoy then they are obviously not hard to find.

I don't give a shit if Buddha himself lives there. We CAN NOT ALLOW OUR MILITARY ASSETS to fall into the hands of terrorists. Period

Imagine that instead of a lone suicide bomber blowing up a few people they now will have the capability to drive TANKS directly through any location, blowing it to hell as they go. OUR tanks could be used against our allies in the region.

Blow them up

Old tanks and Humvees that we've discarded are not "military assets".

Your imagination notwithstanding, they already had the "capability" to drive tanks directly through any location.

I was undecided as to what I thought we should do until todays news reports came in. I am now FIRMLY in the "blow them to hell" camp.

We could arm both sides to the teeth, and then get out of the way.

But then, oil would be $400 a barrel.

Sometimes only evil choices are available to the wisdom of man.

Actually, Obama is right this time, we shouldn't unconditionally support a government that disenfranchises more than half the population of the country.

Blow them up

Your imagination notwithstanding, they already had the "capability" to drive tanks directly through any location.

Much of the equipment they've stolen wasn't discarded, it was left for the iraqi military to defend itself with. And no matter why it was left behind if it's functional it needs to be destroyed.

Blow them up

Much of the equipment they've stolen wasn't discarded, it was left for the iraqi military to defend itself with. And no matter why it was left behind if it's functional it needs to be destroyed.

I think you overestimate the strength of those discarded, or left behind for the Iraqi Army, tanks and humvees.

Actually, Obama is right this time, we shouldn't unconditionally support a government that disenfranchises more than half the population of the country.

This isn't about defending anyone or picking sides. It's about common sense.

ACTUALLY, Sunnies are about 40% of Iraq....Can we wait until the CV gets there lol?

ISIS doesn't have the power to take Bagdad and probably don't want it, just the Sunni areas.

Forum List

Back