It is inexcusable that we are not bombing the terrorists in Iraq

It will be interesting to see the left wring their hands if Obama does in fact decide to utilize air power. Can't wait to see the excuses if it happens

I would have no problem with him sending drones.

But you RWs want war and your screwy Repub congress wants war.

Big difference.

This is not about terrorists vs. non-terrorists.

If we take the Shia side, we align ourselves with Iran and Assad's Syria. Is that your plan?

No, as I've CLEARLY STATED ALREADY, it's not about picking sides. It's about blowing up an arsenal that they should not posess.

As a side note: when are we going to stop giving weapons to savages to fight proxy wars for us?

Maybe Saddam will gas them? Oh shit!!! We got rid of him and created the mess there.

Everything costs lots of money. Moot point

Money is never an issue to Republicans when it comes to war. But ask them to spend some money on unemployment benefits, food stamps or infrastructure and suddenly it's all about the deficit.

Or, the vets whose lives they ruined with their wars.

Perhaps you forgot but our army is all VOLUNTEER.

No one drafted or forced any of our soldiers into the military and BTW the wars were all approved by Congress. Both sides of the aisle.

This is not about terrorists vs. non-terrorists.

If we take the Shia side, we align ourselves with Iran and Assad's Syria. Is that your plan?

No, as I've CLEARLY STATED ALREADY, it's not about picking sides. It's about blowing up an arsenal that they should not posess.

As a side note: when are we going to stop giving weapons to savages to fight proxy wars for us?

I could be wrong but didn't they buy that equipment from us?

It doesn't belong to us any more than the uniforms that they took off and discarded belong to us.

Money is never an issue to Republicans when it comes to war. But ask them to spend some money on unemployment benefits, food stamps or infrastructure and suddenly it's all about the deficit.

No one drafted or forced any of our soldiers into the military and BTW the wars were all approved by Congress. Both sides of the aisle.

So...because they're VOLUNTEERS, it's somehow ok to send our troops out to fight in places that are none of our business?

It will be interesting to see the left wring their hands if Obama does in fact decide to utilize air power. Can't wait to see the excuses if it happens

I would have no problem with him sending drones.

But you RWs want war and your screwy Repub congress wants war.

Big difference.

And the far left hypocrisy begins once again.

Apparently you don't know there is a difference between all out war and the surgical use drones.

Doesn't matter. They gave their all and we deserted them.

BUT, its wrong to blame the Repubs for all of that. In 1945, Truman said he would 'fix the VA, just not right then'.

Ah, yes...bombing them is the answer every time. That's how we won the war in Vietnam!

Ah yes, we tucked tail and ran there too.

What do YOU know about Viet Nam, little boy?

Obviously nothing.

Our boys never lost one battle in Nam. Our boys kicked ass in Viet Nam.

The war was lost at the negotiating tables and to all the anti war protesters.

Hell. My Brother would like to take another trip to Nam in a B52. He'd like to throw Jane Fonda right out the bomb bay door. Her and all the other pansy ass protesters.

Obviously nothing.

Hell. My Brother would like to take another trip to Nam in a B52. He'd like to throw Jane Fonda right out the bomb bay door. Her and all the other pansy ass protesters.

You don't know much about Viet Nam either, apparently.

So...because they're VOLUNTEERS, it's somehow ok to send our troops out to fight in places that are none of our business?

Is that what I said?? I think not. Our military goes where they are told to go whether its right or wrong.

Both the Dems and the Reps sent them to Iraq and Astan so your beef is with them.

Obviously nothing.

Add Vietnam to the long list of topics you are abysmally ignorant about.

Obviously nothing.

Yeah. I do. My brother and my cousin fought there. We never lost a major battle to either the VC or the Army of the North. We lost engagement and of course patrols were ambushed but major battles? I think not.

Obviously nothing.

LMAO Your the ignorant one there idiot and there's quite a long list of topic YOU THINK your so smart about.

Again. LMAO at your ignorance.

Your a legend in your own mind and a funny one to boot. LOL

Last edited:
Obviously nothing.

LMAO Your the ignorant one there idiot and there's quite a long list of topic YOU THINK your so smart about.

Again. LMAO at your ignorance.

Your a legend in your own mind and a funny one to boot. LOL
Go ahead...tell us more about how we were "winning " in Viet Nam....I'm listening.

Obviously nothing.

Yeah. I do. My brother and my cousin fought there. We never lost a major battle to either the VC or the Army of the North. We lost engagement and of course patrols were ambushed but major battles? I think not.

Walter Cronkite went to Viet Nam to see for himself what the situation was. The Tet Offensive was a smashing success. It was one of the most brilliantly fought battles of the entire war with an astounding American victory. Cronkite lied about it. He came back and said that we were losing and more than that, there was no way to win. The left pounced on that lie repeating it over and over.

General Giap had already made the decision to surrender. After Cronkite's lie, there were more anti war demonstrations. Giap changed his mind. If he could just hold out, the American left would win the war for him. That's exactly what happened.

Ken 'N' Viet Nam: General Vo Nguyen Giap

Walter Cronkite went to Viet Nam to see for himself what the situation was. The Tet Offensive was a smashing success. It was one of the most brilliantly fought battles of the entire war with an astounding American victory. Cronkite lied about it. He came back and said that we were losing and more than that, there was no way to win. The left pounced on that lie repeating it over and over.

General Giap had already made the decision to surrender. After Cronkite's lie, there were more anti war demonstrations. Giap changed his mind. If he could just hold out, the American left would win the war for him. That's exactly what happened.

Ken 'N' Viet Nam: General Vo Nguyen Giap

Bull pucky

Forum List

Back