It is Not Over

• There are 81 court cases to date based on the 2020 election
  • In 45 cases President Trump was the plaintiff
  • In 34 cases President Trump is not the plaintiff
  • In 2 cases President Trump is the defendant
  • In 72 cases illegal voting is alleged
  • In ZERO of the 72 cases where illegal voting is alleged has evidence been allowed to be presented
  • 30 cases remain active
Saying there was no fraud is not doing any good. People are going to fight until the evidence is heard.

And now we know the courts didn’t allow a single instance of evidence of fraud to be presented to date.
Americans are livid with the actions that took place in the 2020 election and believe the election was stolen. There are numerous reasons for this.
How'd the cases turn out?
I can tell ya how...

Day #142 of the 58th presidential term for the United States of America and Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. is still president.

tenor.gif
Illegitimate president.
Says you, a delusional Internet dweller.

History and reality states otherwise.

Guess which one matters? :abgg2q.jpg:

• In ZERO of the 72 cases where illegal voting is alleged has evidence been allowed to be presented
  • 30 cases remain active
Saying there was no fraud is not doing any good. People are going to fight until the evidence is heard.

And now we know the courts didn’t allow a single instance of evidence of fraud to be presented to date.
Americans are livid with the actions that took place in the 2020 election and believe the election was stolen. There are numerous reasons for this.
I can tell ya how...

Day #142 of the 58th presidential term for the United States of America and Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. is still president.

tenor.gif
Illegitimate president.

History does not help your argument.

No judge anywhere, at any level is going to get involved in that kind of business, the business of potentially cracking the foundation of our civilization
Lol, it's already cracked, don't you think?

• 30 cases remain active

I can tell ya how...

tenor.gif
I would have still voted for him if I knew his middle name was "robinette"...but I would have hesitated.

• 30 cases remain active

Laughing......that fat lady has sung, done her encore, gone to the afterparty, ubered home and taken a long shower before heading to bed.

the courts won’t hear the evidence
The courts heard the evidence and it was laughed out of court, even by trump appointed Judges.
And in some cases, Rudy said he had evidence, but couldn't show it.

But sure, keep up the BIG LIE and keep lying about the election being stolen and the judged denying evidence.

The courts heard the evidence and it was laughed out of court, even by trump appointed Judges.

But sure, keep up the BIG LIE and keep lying about the election being stolen and the judged denying evidence.

These are the some of the same gullible fucks who are still gobbling 911 Truther conspiracies.

You can't fix stupid. But you can point and laugh at it.

No evidence was heard.

No evidence was heard.
Evidence was presented and rejected as being laughably inadequate to support the arguments being made. This from a Federal Judge appointed by Trump himself:

"This Court has been unable to find any case in which a plaintiff has sought such a drastic remedy in the contest of an election, in terms of the sheer volume of votes asked to be invalidated. One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens.

That has not happened. Instead, this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence."

Judge Brann

The legal arguments and evidence presented have been pure molten garbage. Which explains the near perfect record of failure.

Are you tired of winning yet?

No evidence was heard.
Giuliani averred, based on testimony from "hundreds of witnesses, maybe thousands." But although he repeatedly faulted reporters for not reading those affidavits, he conceded that the vast majority are not available for them to read. "We have a hundred more of these," he said, referring to statements about alleged fraud in Detroit. "I can't show them to you because those people don't want to be harassed….Do you know how many affidavits we have in the Michigan case? 220 affidavits. They're not all public, but eight of them are."

While Giuliani is confident that his mostly secret evidence would be enough to persuade "any jury," judges who have actually considered Republican claims of massive election fraud were not impressed. Last week Wayne County, Michigan, Judge Timothy Kenny ruled that the public affidavits to which Giuliani referred, which were submitted as part of a lawsuit filed by the Great Lakes Justice Center on behalf of two Republican poll challengers, provided "no basis" for ordering an independent audit or issuing an injunction against certification of the election results in Detroit.

Rudy's spin, "We will tell everyone that the Judges refused to look at my evidence"
Reality: Rudy had no evidence.

No evidence was heard.
Hilarious how Post #171 and Post #172 ended the "No evidence was heard." claim.

I just wish ONE conservative/trump supporter/R/liberal hater would say......."Rudy had no real evidence."
"The claim, no evidence was heard, yes, I was wrong."

No evidence was heard.

I just wish ONE conservative/trump supporter/R/liberal hater would say......."Rudy had no real evidence."
The simplest explanation is that you are a libtard and would not believe anything that would disrupt your hateful view of the world.

No evidence was heard.

The simplest explanation is that you are a libtard and would not believe anything that would disrupt your hateful view of the world.
Hard for you to admit you are wrong.
You Stubborn SOB

Nothing but labels from you.

I truly hope your remaining days suck as much as they do in recent days because you seem to be one miserable Fuck.

No evidence was heard.

You Stubborn SOB

I truly hope your remaining days suck as much as they do in recent days because you seem to be one miserable Fuck.
You are the miserable fuck, although you are too stupid to fathom your own ignorance. You lie continuously, and that is the sad part about your libtards. There is nothing for you to look forward to except more lies.

No evidence was heard.

You Stubborn SOB

You are the miserable fuck, although you are too stupid to fathom your own ignorance. You lie continuously, and that is the sad part about your libtards. There is nothing for you to look forward to except more lies.
LLLOLLLOOLOOOOLLOOLLLOOOLOL.
you triggered again.

No evidence was heard.

You Stubborn SOB

LLLOLLLOOLOOOOLLOOLLLOOOLOL.
you triggered again.
Try that post again in English.

No evidence was heard.
that's right. the bullshit that was provided by trump's legal crack hos, err, "team" was heard, but not considered "evidence" of anything. it is known that you all have trouble with the meaning of the word "evidence". the judges however know what this word means.

• 30 cases remain active

I can tell ya how...

tenor.gif
Illegitimate president.

History does not help your argument.

Can you show us any presidential election that was 'overturned' after the president was sworn in? Its been at least 225 years, so you'll have plenty of time to draw on.

Nothing? Not one example of your hysteric dipshittery?

History is not your friend, tinfoil.

Forum List

Back