It is Not Over

• There are 81 court cases to date based on the 2020 election
  • In 45 cases President Trump was the plaintiff
  • In 34 cases President Trump is not the plaintiff
  • In 2 cases President Trump is the defendant
  • In 72 cases illegal voting is alleged
  • In ZERO of the 72 cases where illegal voting is alleged has evidence been allowed to be presented
  • 30 cases remain active
Saying there was no fraud is not doing any good. People are going to fight until the evidence is heard.

And now we know the courts didn’t allow a single instance of evidence of fraud to be presented to date.
Americans are livid with the actions that took place in the 2020 election and believe the election was stolen. There are numerous reasons for this.
How'd the cases turn out?
I can tell ya how...

Day #142 of the 58th presidential term for the United States of America and Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. is still president.

tenor.gif
Illegitimate president.
Says you, a delusional Internet dweller.

History and reality states otherwise.

Guess which one matters? :abgg2q.jpg:
History does not help your argument.

Can you show us any presidential election that was 'overturned' after the president was sworn in? Its been at least 225 years, so you'll have plenty of time to draw on.

Nothing? Not one example of your hysteric dipshittery?

History is not your friend, tinfoil.
According to the Constitution, the only methods to get a sitting president out of office are:

• term expires
  • convicted of Impeachment
  • 25th Amendment invoked because POTUS is unfit
  • resigns
  • dies

... so Biden is president until one of those things happen.

• In ZERO of the 72 cases where illegal voting is alleged has evidence been allowed to be presented
  • 30 cases remain active
Saying there was no fraud is not doing any good. People are going to fight until the evidence is heard.

And now we know the courts didn’t allow a single instance of evidence of fraud to be presented to date.
Americans are livid with the actions that took place in the 2020 election and believe the election was stolen. There are numerous reasons for this.
I can tell ya how...

Day #142 of the 58th presidential term for the United States of America and Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. is still president.

tenor.gif
Illegitimate president.

Can you show us any presidential election that was 'overturned' after the president was sworn in? Its been at least 225 years, so you'll have plenty of time to draw on.

According to the Constitution, the only methods to get a sitting president out of office are:

• term expires
  • resigns
  • dies

Anything gained illegally can be taken away and the situation remedied. The Constitution makes that clear too.

Saying there was no fraud is not doing any good.

History shows that there is ALWAYS some fraud and cheating in every election.

There's always some fraud in any election.

A Pennsylvania man pleaded guilty to voter fraud charges after he illegally cast a ballot for former President Trump using his dead mother’s name during the 2020 presidential election....

....I was isolated last year in lockdown,” Bartman told the judge. “I listened to too much propaganda and made a stupid mistake.”

Just nothing significant that would change the outcome of the election.

“to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

William Barr

Which pretty much sums up the election.
200,000 missing votes won't change an election? 30, 000 counterfeit ballots won't change an election decided by 10,000? Think again stupid.

Put the bum on IGNORE. Why bother even reading that idiot?

A Pennsylvania man pleaded guilty to voter fraud charges after he illegally cast a ballot for former President Trump using his dead mother’s name during the 2020 presidential election....

....I was isolated last year in lockdown,” Bartman told the judge. “I listened to too much propaganda and made a stupid mistake.”

“to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

William Barr

200,000 missing votes won't change an election? 30, 000 counterfeit ballots won't change an election decided by 10,000? Think again stupid.

200,000....says who? 30,000 counterfeit ballots, say who?

The Flat Earthers insist that we explain the giant Icewall in Antartica. The Birthers demand we explain Obama's "Kenyan birth certificate". The 911 Truthers, demand we explain all the 'thermite' at the World Trade Center. The moon landing hoaxers demand we explain the movie set used to fake the Apollo missions.

Accusations are like assholes. There's a reason why Trump *refused* to present his evidence in court, despite at least two chances to do exactly that.

• 30 cases remain active

I can tell ya how...

tenor.gif
Illegitimate president.

• term expires
  • resigns
  • dies

Anything gained illegally can be taken away and the situation remedied. The Constitution makes that clear too.
There's zero constitutional provision for your fantasy about Biden being forced out of the white house for Trump based on the 2020 election.

Nor is there the slightest historical precedent.

Its just a comforting delusion that you and Mike Lindell tell yourself.....rather than face the simple fact that Trump just lost.

• 30 cases remain active

I can tell ya how...

tenor.gif
Illegitimate president.

• term expires
  • resigns
  • dies

There's zero constitutional provision for your fantasy about Biden being forced out of the white house for Trump.

Nor is there the slightest historical precedent.

Its just a comforting delusion that you and Mike Lindell tell yourself.....rather than face the simple fact that Trump just lost.
There is legal, and there is illegal. Period.

William Barr

The Flat Earthers insist that we explain the giant Icewall in Antartica. The Birthers demand we explain Obama's "Kenyan birth certificate". The 911 Truthers, demand we explain all the 'thermite' at the World Trade Center. The moon landing hoaxers demand we explain the movie set used to fake the Apollo missions.

Accusations are like assholes. There's a reason why Trump *refused* to present his evidence in court, despite at least two chances to do exactly that.
If you were informed you would know who. You are a vapid sycophant. You are not worth my time.

William Barr

Ignoring anyone or anything that doesn't ape your fantasy is what you conspiracy theorists do.

I'm in great company with every count, every recount, every hand count, every forensic audit, every official tally, every certified result, every electoral count, the outcome of every court case on the topic. If any of it doesn't ape the Big Lie fantasy, the Big Liars insist its fake or ignore it.

Republican, Democrat, Trump appointee, Obama appointee, trial judge, federal judge, Supreme Court, election board (republican led or otherwise), secretary of state, or election manager......per the Big Liars, they're all 'fake' if they don't ape the Big Lie fantasy.

Just like the Birthers, Flat Earthers and 911 Truthers.

William Barr

Ignoring anyone or anything that doesn't ape your fantasy is what you conspiracy theorists do.

I'm in great company with every count, every recount, every hand count, every forensic audit, every official tally, every certified result, every electoral count, the outcome of every court case on the topic. If any of it doesn't ape your fantasy, you insist its fake or ignore it.

Republican, Democrat, Trump appointee, Obama appointee, trial judge, federal judge, Supreme Court, election board (republican led or otherwise), secretary of state, or election manager......per you, they're all 'fake' if they don't ape your fantasy.

William Barr

If you were informed you would know who. You are a vapid sycophant. You are not worth my time.
Translation: you have no idea and are just repeating conspiracy talking points without thought or question.

Just like you repeated the absurd lie that Trump was never allowed to present his evidence in court....when he was given at least two chances to do exactly that, and refused both times.

William Barr

I'm in great company with every count, every recount, every hand count, every forensic audit, every official tally, every certified result, every electoral count, the outcome of every court case on the topic. If any of it doesn't ape your fantasy, you insist its fake or ignore it.

Republican, Democrat, Trump appointee, Obama appointee, trial judge, federal judge, Supreme Court, election board (republican led or otherwise), secretary of state, or election manager......per you, they're all 'fake' if they don't ape your fantasy.

And where exactly are your '200,000 ballots'?

You have no idea. Its a number you were told to repeat, so you're repeating it. Just like you repeated the obvious lie that Trump never had a chance to present his evidence in court. Of course he did: he simply refused to. At least twice.

Do you get how *generic* that is? How *every* flat earther, every 911 Truther, every birther and moon landing hoaxer does the exact same thing?

Good luck.

Last edited:

William Barr

You have no idea. Its a number you were told to repeat, so you're repeating it. Just like you repeated the obvious lie that Trump never had a chance to present his evidence in court. Of course he did: he simply refused to.

Do you get how *generic* that is? How *every* flat earther, every 911 Truther, every birther and moon landing hoaxer does the exact same thing?

Good luck.
Do some research, you bag of shit. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

• 30 cases remain active

"The tremendously popular incumbent candidate, President Trump..."

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Screenshot_20210616-164615_Samsung Internet.jpg

William Barr

You have no idea. Its a number you were told to repeat, so you're repeating it. Just like you repeated the obvious lie that Trump never had a chance to present his evidence in court. Of course he did: he simply refused to.

Good luck.
Laughing....and when I ask you to show me the evidence of your '200,000 ballots', you can't.

As I said, accusations are like assholes. There's a reason why Trump *refused* to back his claims with evidence in court when given the opportunity to do so: Because he'd need much, much more than just the accusation to sway a judge.

To sway you, and accusation is all that's necessary.

Are you starting to see why Trump's record of failure in court was essentially perfect?

• 30 cases remain active

"The tremendously popular incumbent candidate, President Trump..."

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Oh, remember.....anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy is part of it. The *actual* job approval numbers contradict their conspiracy? Then those numbers have to be part of the conspiracy too!

Dipshits are gonna dip, my friend.

William Barr

Good luck.
Laughing....and when I ask you to show me the evidence of your '200,000 ballots', you can't.

As I said, accusations are like assholes. There's a reason why Trump *refused* to back his claims with evidence in court when given the opportunity to do so: Because he'd need much, much more than just the accusation to sway a judge.

Are you starting to see why Trump's record of failure in court was essentially perfect?
Arizona.

William Barr

Good luck.

Arizona.

Show me, don't tell me.

Let me demonstrate. You claimed (laughably) that Trump didn't have an opportunity to present his evidence in court. I said he did:

Trump had a trial date, where he was free to present witnesses under oath, present his evidence, get the 'case on its merits' he always wanted.

And a day before the trial was to start, Trump's team voluntarily dismissed their OWN case..just before they had to back up their claims with people under oath.

“Rather than presenting their evidence and witnesses to a court and to cross-examination under oath, the Trump campaign wisely decided the smartest course was to dismiss their frivolous cases,” Raffensperger said

They even lied about WHY they dropped their own case, insisting it was because there was a 'settlement agreement'. There was no such agreement. Trump's team just ran from the very day in court they said they wanted.

See how that works? I make a claim, I can back it up. You make a claim.....and you flee every time I ask you to back it up.

You running from your own accusations doesn't really inspire confidence in them.

• 30 cases remain active

I can tell ya how...

tenor.gif
Illegitimate president.

• term expires
  • resigns
  • dies

Nope, the Constitution says the president is who Congress declares is the president from among the candidates running. Congress can, and almost always does, accept who the states accept, but they don't have to. They can reject the states' choice and pick their own from among the top 3 candidates. Once they ratify the winner, it's done in accordance with the Constitution. There is no Constitutional method to get Biden out beyond the measures I listed. And if you think any court in this land is going to make up another method which is not in the Constitution, you're even crazier than I gave you credit for. That would be the death knell of this country and no court is going to drive that sword into the heart of America.

• 30 cases remain active

I can tell ya how...

tenor.gif
Illegitimate president.

• term expires
  • resigns
  • dies

Nope, the Constitution says the president is who Congress declares is the president from among the candidates running. Congress can, and almost always does, accept who the states accept, but they don't have to. They can reject the states' choice and pick their own from among the top 3 candidates. Once they ratify the winner, it's done in accordance with the Constitution. There is no Constitutional method to get Biden out beyond the measures I listed. And if you think any court in this land is going to make up another method which is not in the Constitution, you're even crazier than I gave you credit for. That would be the death knell of this country and no court is going to drive that sword into the heart of America.

There is in his imaginary constitution.

William Barr

LOLOL

I see Skylar smoked you too. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back