🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It is so nice to have an adult in charge once again

gag me with a spoon....
What wre you watching?
it was an awful press conference, a juvenile performance and just an embarrassment to our Nation imo.....but heck, we all have our own opinions!
Lol, Trump spanked the media, and they did it to themselves. After 8 years of Trump, liberalism will be dead, and I love it. We can thank Obama and his mindless supporters for Trump! Thank you!
Oh Donald! You're SOOOOOO presidential! *swoon*
Yes it is, he isn't letting liberals spread lied against him.
Well, he spreads lies just fine on his own. He doesn't need help.
Like what, he has kept his campaign promises, unlike Obama.

What promises - where are the jobs? I've seen tax cuts for millionaires, but the other than a coal mine opening for 100 jobs, in West Virginia, not much else that wasn't already planned long before Trump ran for office.

What I do see is the Silicone Valley tech industry is actively moving to Vancouver because of fears that foreign born tech workers will be deported, or unable to obtain visas.

I see companies around the world locating in Ireland, Iceland, Canada - anywhere but the US. You may think it's taxes but it's because they need an educated work force, sound infrastructure, and political stability, none of which is being offered by the US at the moment.

gag me with a spoon....
What wre you watching?
it was an awful press conference, a juvenile performance and just an embarrassment to our Nation imo.....but heck, we all have our own opinions!
Lol, Trump spanked the media, and they did it to themselves. After 8 years of Trump, liberalism will be dead, and I love it. We can thank Obama and his mindless supporters for Trump! Thank you!
I'm not seeing H. Clinton locked up, are you?

What promises - where are the jobs? I've seen tax cuts for millionaires, but the other than a coal mine opening for 100 jobs, in West Virginia, not much else that wasn't already planned long before Trump ran for office.

What I do see is the Silicone Valley tech industry is actively moving to Vancouver because of fears that foreign born tech workers will be deported, or unable to obtain visas.

I see companies around the world locating in Ireland, Iceland, Canada - anywhere but the US. You may think it's taxes but it's because they need an educated work force, sound infrastructure, and political stability, none of which is being offered by the US at the moment.

are you living under a rock? there are no tax cuts for millionaires. companies are investing in the USA again. The tax cuts will be for the middle class.

But good job reciting the dem/lib lying talking points.

I find it amusing watching you libs lie and scramble in desperation and fear because you are scared that Trump will be successful.

I'm not seeing a wall...are you?
He has only been in office a month. He is getting it done.

are you living under a rock? there are no tax cuts for millionaires. companies are investing in the USA again. The tax cuts will be for the middle class.

But good job reciting the dem/lib lying talking points.

I find it amusing watching you libs lie and scramble in desperation and fear because you are scared that Trump will be successful.

I'm reading the world media, not liberal talking points. The world considers Trump to be "unhinged" and dangerous.

People aren't afraid he's going to be successful. We're afraid of what will happen if he isn't, and there are absolutely no signs that he will be.

Obama rolled up his sleeves and got more done in his first month than nearly every President on record. As did Reagan. But Trump was too busy on his victory tour to actually prepare to govern.

This Administration is mired in scandal, intrigue and incompetence. You refuse to see it because it's proving that everything the MSM said about Trump before the election was absolutely true. Trump himself did everything possible to convince you he was an unqualified dilettante with no real interest in governing, but you voted for him anyway.

We saw the real snowflake presser yesterday.....but I bet you thought the so-called president was amazingly presidential, didn't you?

Oh, Trump will ALWAYS have that 1/3 of half-brained followers who will support his moronic statements, policies and attitudes.......Its almost cult-like.

We saw the real snowflake presser yesterday.....but I bet you thought the so-called president was amazingly presidential, didn't you?

Oh, Trump will ALWAYS have that 1/3 of half-brained followers who will support his moronic statements, policies and attitudes.......Its almost cult-like.

And that 1/3 will be the fly-over folks who actually believe that their once high paying (Union) jobs are coming back.

Yeah....that's been the case since the begging in of time. You do realize that both Sasha & Malia had their own Secret Service personal security details as well, don't you? It's sort of imperative to protect the family of the President of the United States.

Sasha and Malia traveled around the world opening up golf courses???? The things one learns from right wingers on this board are priceless. But, you're right, those Obama kids should have been going to school rather than pursuing their business interests.

How damn "true".......Voters overwhelmingly wanted for Trump to allow coal mine owners to dump their crap into rivers and streams, AND to have mentally impaired people to be allowed to buy guns....for therapy, I assume.

I'm not seeing H. Clinton locked up, are you?
How long has the doj head nominated?

You said this: "Like what, he has kept his campaign promises, unlike Obama." Words have meaning....you clearly stated that he HAS KEPT.....as in those promised have been completed.

Another promise.....has he released his tax returns yet?

A dose of reality for right wing morons like Mr. Tuna......

Who Benefits From Donald Trump's Tax Plan?

Trump promised to "massively cut taxes for the middle class, the forgotten people, the forgotten men and women of this country, who built our country." During a town hall meeting on NBC's Today show, he said he believes in raising taxes on the wealthy.

But Trump's plan does the opposite, says Lily Batchelder, a law professor at New York University and visiting fellow at the Tax Policy Center. "If you look at the most wealthy, the top 1 percent would get about half of the benefits of his tax cuts, and a millionaire, for example, would get an average tax cut of $317,000," she says.

You said this: "Like what, he has kept his campaign promises, unlike Obama." Words have meaning....you clearly stated that he HAS KEPT.....as in those promised have been completed.

He is working on it. Lol

How damn "true".......Voters overwhelmingly wanted for Trump to allow coal mine owners to dump their crap into rivers and streams, AND to have mentally impaired people to be allowed to buy guns....for therapy, I assume.

you are really really stupid, gnat. Do you ever engage your brain or do you just repeat dem/lib talking points and lies 24/7?

please give us a cite where Trump (or anyone else) advocated dumping waste in our rivers. or said that the mentally impaired should be allowed to buy guns.

Trump inherited a mess and he is cleaning it up, rapidly.

A dose of reality for right wing morons like Mr. Tuna......

Trump promised to "massively cut taxes for the middle class, the forgotten people, the forgotten men and women of this country, who built our country." During a town hall meeting on NBC's Today show, he said he believes in raising taxes on the wealthy.

But Trump's plan does the opposite, says Lily Batchelder, a law professor at New York University and visiting fellow at the Tax Policy Center. "If you look at the most wealthy, the top 1 percent would get about half of the benefits of his tax cuts, and a millionaire, for example, would get an average tax cut of $317,000," she says.

a professor from NYU?????????????????? Why not quote Whoopi Goldberg?

Oh my, maybe Obama should have made the Bill just so that mentally ill, shouldn't have guns. Instead he added that people who couldn't balance their check books shouldn't have guns. Obama over reached with it and thankfully it's gone.

He is working on it. Lol
"Has Kept" Those are your words. So, tell us JUST ONE campaign promise he HAS KEPT already. Just one.

Considering the mess he inherited from Bush, the Obama administration seemingly worked miracles to get the unemployment rate back down to normal.
Obama didn't inherit a "mess" from Bush. The Bush Administration has a lower average unemployment rate over his 8 years than the Obama Administration had over his 8 years.

The "mess" occurred the moment that a radical marxist hatriot was elected president. The markets responded to a year of Obama promising to punish businesses and bring down the U.S. It all started to go to shit in November after the election (just the history chief). Immediately businesses contracted to brace for impact. Just as the markets responded this November upon news that a pro-business patriot would be taking office to replace the radial marxist hatriot. The DJI spiked and has kept climbing ever since.
Look! Alternative Facts.

Forum List

Back