It is time to give Israel free hand in making Gaza a parking lot

Israel should expel all Arabs from Gaza any that resist die, then annex the area and complete the annexing of the west bank as well. The terrorists are never going to stop ever, kill them all and seal the borders. The US should support Israel in this action and any terrorist lovers in the states should be warned of consequences if they act out INCLUDING member of Congress.
Yes.
If i were Israel I would nuke Iran, nuke Gaza, and nuke southern Lebanon (Hezzbullah). Then I would state any power that attacks Israel will be immediately nuked.

Then build 200 more nukes.n

You never learn, the state of Israel was built on terror and they continue terror to this day, keep people in cages like Gaza and they will break out one day, over the years thousands of Palestinians have been killed by Israel Palestinians cleansed their land stolen homes stolen sometimes by fanatics from New York, and your answer is a Nazi style reprisal, in fact some of the rhetoric on this thread is reminiscent of Nazi language.
^ Thread.

Yes.
If i were Israel I would nuke Iran, nuke Gaza, and nuke southern Lebanon (Hezzbullah). Then I would state any power that attacks Israel will be immediately nuked.

Then build 200 more nukes.n
Are you okay, or is this a new posting style for you?

Israel cannot do this.

Obviously.

Sorry to hear that, as you're supporting massive war crimes/crimes against humanity.

Humans don't start wars against civilians but when they do, the "human" thing to do is end it with all due diligence and extreme prejudice.

Whatever retribution the Palestinians get in response to their waging war against Israeli civilians, they now deserve it. The attack on Israel was no different than Nazi Germany's attack on Poland or Czechoslovakia.

Israel should expel all Arabs from Gaza any that resist die, then annex the area and complete the annexing of the west bank as well. The terrorists are never going to stop ever, kill them all and seal the borders. The US should support Israel in this action and any terrorist lovers in the states should be warned of consequences if they act out INCLUDING member of Congress.
They don't need our help or permission.

What does this twit know about foreign policy?

View attachment 840329
Speaking of twits

Screenshot_20220706-184608_Chrome.jpg

Forum List

Back