It is time to give Israel free hand in making Gaza a parking lot

I hope to be referring to Palestinians as " those Nazis that used to live in Israel" very soon. I hope they become just a memory and I refuse to apologize for thinking that way.
Those idiots defending them....go over and join up with them. You deserve to die as well.
No apologies...not a one.

As already correctly noted, you’re advocating for genocide and crimes against humanity.
These guys are idiots, they are avocating ethnic cleansing 590 thousand people to satisfy their blood lust...

Truth of the situation, their are pricks on both sides... There are no heroes in this war just misery...

Genocide. Can you get convicted of a war crime for advocating for it?
Population transfer.

Much like the Arabs did to the Jews in their countries, at the time that Israel declared its Statehood / Independence.

It's time to give the Muzzies a taste of their own medicine.

These guys are idiots, they are avocating ethnic cleansing 590 thousand people to satisfy their blood lust...

Truth of the situation, their are pricks on both sides... There are no heroes in this war just misery...
This only ends when one side or the other pushes its counterpart out of the region...

Seventy-five years of this, directed against the children of the Holocaust, is more than enough...

The Jews have the upper hand in this race-to-expel and are far more deserving of nationhood, so... I wish them luck...

This only ends when one side or the other pushes its counterpart out of the region...

Seventy-five years of this, directed against the children of the Holocaust, is more than enough...

The Jews have the upper hand in this race-to-expel and are far more deserving of nationhood, so... I wish them luck...

They don't need luck.
They need the will.
They are too good of a people to do what the civilized world knows needs to be done.

You know that the Palestinians have been living in the area for much longer than the Jews...

The truth is that everyone know the solution... Two state solution.

Isreal clears off the illegal settlers and goes back to there boundaries.

Palestine then can operate as an independent country...

Gaza is an inhuman glorified prison for 590,000 people...

We are now going to go through another tit for tat cycle of escalating violence... Neither side giving a fuck about civillans...

As I said pricks on both sides..

Which faction killed the Israelis this weekend, Jones?

Who was bloodthirsty?

Stupid bastard
The violent, lawless right has no understanding of the complexities of the conflict – their thuggish response is to resort to geocide and crimes against humanity.

You know that the Palestinians have been living in the area for much longer than the Jews...

The truth is that everyone know the solution... Two state solution.

Isreal clears off the illegal settlers and goes back to there boundaries.

Palestine then can operate as an independent country...

Gaza is an inhuman glorified prison for 590,000 people...

We are now going to go through another tit for tat cycle of escalating violence... Neither side giving a fuck about civillans...

As I said pricks on both sides..
The two-state solution merely postpones the inevitable Final Conflict.

The two groups cannot peacefully coexist for any appreciable period of time, as history measures it.

Might was well get this over with.

Eject the Muslim-Arabs from Gaza and then annex the land to Israel.

Forum List

Back