It Just Keeps Coming

Again, where's the proof?

So, idiot who thinks that he knows math.
The pings that tracked the phones in the cars that stopped at multiple, if not all, drop boxes. Most likely where Zuckfuck's money went to. $10 or more per ballot.

The pings that tracked the phones in the cars that stopped at multiple, if not all, drop boxes. Most likely where Zuckfuck's money went to. $10 or more per ballot.
Most likely, could maybe....

What do you have as hard proof besides some fart in the wind boi.

Aaaand off to the conspiracy theory forum. Again.
The articles contain facts. It is investigations coming to fruition and it is proving fraud. If you and the people who moved this do not accept facts then everything is a conspiracy. You can't have it both ways. The election was stolen and it is being proven whether you accept it or not.

The articles contain facts. It is investigations coming to fruition and it is proving fraud. If you and the people who moved this do not accept facts everything is a conspiracy. You can't have it both ways. The election was stolen and it is being proven whether you accept it or not.
Maybe you can wipe your tears with your tinfoil hat.

Fraud has been proven. You will have to deal with it.
I have dealt with it. I agree fraud has been proven. I’ve seen trumpers arrested for faking votes. There it’s been Dealt with. What I haven’t seen is an election stolen by democrats. That claim is a lie and you keep telling it

It’s not truth it’s information. You should care where information comes from so you can try and verify whether it’s true
Did you watch the video or read the link? This unfolded in front of the WI. Senate. Are they fake?

Forum List

Back