It looks like Ted Cruz got the last laugh on Obamacare...

Okay..................I'll debate the "merits" of your post and answer what I really think.

Ted Cruz has painted himself into a corner and is looking for a way out, but he's not going to find it because even his fellow Republicans think he's wrong.

Next?

Oh really?

obamacare_system_down.jpg

This says he nailed it. The establishment Republicans can go take a hike.

Really? Can you show me where there was an Internet opening (that many people wanted to get in on) that DIDN'T crash or have problems?

The GOP keeps talking about "states rights" and saying that the federal government should stay out of state affairs.

If that was so, why are so many GOP controlled states refusing Obamacare, but the states that have accepted it (as well as have set up websites of their own to help out with the AHA) are doing so well?

I believe that Oregon (a blue state) and Kentucky (a red state) are doing quite well, but that is only because they set up their own plans for health care.

I wish Texas (where I live) would do the same.

are they now?

CBS News has confirmed that in Washington, of the more than 35,000 people newly enrolled, 87 percent signed up for Medicaid. In Kentucky, out of 26,000 new enrollments, 82 percent are in Medicaid. And in New York, of 37,000 enrollments, Medicaid accounts for 64 percent. And there are similar stories across the country in nearly half of the states that run their own exchanges

Medicaid enrollment spike a threat to Obamacare structure? - CBS News

and you are actually trying to say Oregon is doing well?
Oregon is the most striking example so far. Cover Oregon, the state’s health insurance exchange, has admitted precisely zero people have enrolled due to their “problem-plagued site
Some States Reporting Unbelievably Low Health Care Enrollment Numbers (One State?s at Zero!) | Mediaite

epic fail on your part

debating and beating you uniformed misinformed liberals on these forums is like shooting fish in a barrel there is not sport in it

Yanno....................if you're going to talk about the greatness of "Ted Cruise", you should really learn how to spell his name properly.

It's "Ted Cruz" (meaning he comes from a Hispanic family) and not "Ted Cruise".

Were you thinking of the Scientologist who was jumping up and down on Doper Windbag (Oprah Winfrey's) couch while saying how much he loved some woman?

Sorry...................that person's name was TOM Cruise.

I guess that vowels confuse and scare you.

pretty pathetic cant debate the merits of my post so you resort to being a spell Nazi

left off a period so now you can be a punctuation Nazi give you something to do

Okay..................I'll debate the "merits" of your post and answer what I really think.

Ted Cruz has painted himself into a corner and is looking for a way out, but he's not going to find it because even his fellow Republicans think he's wrong.

Next?

those dam hostage taking terrorist extortionist Democrats wanting to delay Obama care

Growing list of Dems call for delay | Fox News

is that the corner you said Cruz painted him self in you better look around its the democrats sitting in that corner

Ted Cruz is a good guy. It's too bad his own Party is run by spineless Neocon/Progressive assholes. The poor guy's even receiving death threats for God's sake. Sadly, this country has been hijacked by Communists/Progressives and their Entitlement Moocher mob. I mean my God, threaten to kill a man for disagreeing over Obamacare? The fuck's wrong with you Democrats?

Last edited:
Ted Cruz is a good guy. It's too bad his own Party is run by spineless Neocon/Progressive assholes. The poor guy's even receiving death threats for God's sake. Sadly, this country has been hijacked by Communists/Progressives and their Entitlement Moocher mob. I mean my God, threaten to kill a man for disagreeing over Obamacare? The fuck's wrong with you Democrats?

Good lord look at you get into a sweat field for over whoever shall see this may be the liar Ron Paul or his son right?

Ted Cruz has shown he is a better man than 90 percent of the Republican House and Senate. He showed he is a better man than 100 percent of the Democrats. In his short time in office he showed that he was far better than Ron Paul.

Cruz is the Democrats worst nightmare.

Democrat parrots and sycophants will all pretend that they "hope" he's the GOP nominee on 2016, because he'll get "slaughtered"!! They'll be defiant and boast of how unafraid they are- how they dream of such a weak candidate from the GOP!! "hillary will kill him!!', they'll say....

Then they'll start talking about the hispanic vote demographic changes, and other nonsense....... anything to distract from Obama and the Democrats massive failures. They'll pretend they are confident.

But we all know that secretly, they are afraid, very afraid.....:lol:

Who needs help when you have the most incompetent POTUS in history at the helm

The titanic had better odds

-Geaux

excuse me but george bush isn't in office ... but I understand your anger... you can't stand the fact that obama made the republicans eat shit and dance on a string

Really? Can you show me where there was an Internet opening (that many people wanted to get in on) that DIDN'T crash or have problems?

The GOP keeps talking about "states rights" and saying that the federal government should stay out of state affairs.

If that was so, why are so many GOP controlled states refusing Obamacare, but the states that have accepted it (as well as have set up websites of their own to help out with the AHA) are doing so well?

I believe that Oregon (a blue state) and Kentucky (a red state) are doing quite well, but that is only because they set up their own plans for health care.

yes colorado didn't have these problems... the reason some states did better then others state is because of that reason... where a state was offered to do so ... they have done fine... where they are having problems is where republican governors decided they wouldn't work with the feds .. by not doing this it went into a federal registry ... that's where the problems started I never got a you have to wait screen .. it just went right through now because of they problems the national registry has had we too have to wait until Nov. 15

P.S.
My dad he was a wise man in my opinion ... he said to me once son 90% of the problems you have in life will be created by you... the other 10% you have no control over ... here's a situation where Texans could have some sort of control over these problems by voting out those problems theychose not to vote them out ... the only way you can get your problems solved is get rid of the Ted cruz want a be's

and those states the didn't have the same problem with their exchanges like the feds are those figures they have shown are up to 80% enrolling into Medicaid no Obama care which will cause Obama care to collapse

its apparent you haven't any Idea what you're talking about .. its apparent you haven't gone to the web site to apply for health care ... even people who are on social security before they are 65 get more money then they qualify for medicaid ... the 80% figure you got here is what they have now when you apply they have a 80% finishing rate ... which in my opinion isn't all that bad...

when you apply you have to give them your gross income for the year ... from that figure they put it into their computer to generate a rejection letter from medicaid ... when you get that number then you set up a plan that you will use and if you get any Eligibility money ... as for the plan collapsing that won't happen ...

you see part of the plan for people who are on medicaid they get their money from corporate taxes, not taxes from individuals ... one of the taxes that they have is a tax on medical equipment ... a 2.2% tax on their gross income ... just that tax alone it will pay 30 billion dollars ... that's why the republicans were trying to get it removed ... they knew if it was there then the health care plan will work... it their ... nice try but no soup for you

yes colorado didn't have these problems... the reason some states did better then others state is because of that reason... where a state was offered to do so ... they have done fine... where they are having problems is where republican governors decided they wouldn't work with the feds .. by not doing this it went into a federal registry ... that's where the problems started I never got a you have to wait screen .. it just went right through now because of they problems the national registry has had we too have to wait until Nov. 15

P.S.
My dad he was a wise man in my opinion ... he said to me once son 90% of the problems you have in life will be created by you... the other 10% you have no control over ... here's a situation where Texans could have some sort of control over these problems by voting out those problems theychose not to vote them out ... the only way you can get your problems solved is get rid of the Ted cruz want a be's

and those states the didn't have the same problem with their exchanges like the feds are those figures they have shown are up to 80% enrolling into Medicaid no Obama care which will cause Obama care to collapse

its apparent you haven't any Idea what you're talking about .. its apparent you haven't gone to the web site to apply for health care ... even people who are on social security before they are 65 get more money then they qualify for medicaid ... the 80% figure you got here is what they have now when you apply they have a 80% finishing rate ... which in my opinion isn't all that bad...

when you apply you have to give them your gross income for the year ... from that figure they put it into their computer to generate a rejection letter from medicaid ... when you get that number then you set up a plan that you will use and if you get any Eligibility money ... as for the plan collapsing that won't happen ...

you see part of the plan for people who are on medicaid they get their money from corporate taxes, not taxes from individuals ... one of the taxes that they have is a tax on medical equipment ... a 2.2% tax on their gross income ... just that tax alone it will pay 30 billion dollars ... that's why the republicans were trying to get it removed ... they knew if it was there then the health care plan will work... it their ... nice try but no soup for you

P.S.

P.S.
there isn't any onama care plan for health care ... just so we understand each other ... all health care, even medicaid or medicare is bought from the private sector... not the gubment ...

P.S.

P.S.
there isn't any onama care plan for health care ... just so we understand each other ... all health care, even medicaid or medicare is bought from the private sector... not the gubment ...

Lol I bet you believe that crock of s*** next you will be telling me Geico is a private company

Democrat parrots and sycophants will all pretend that they "hope" he's the GOP nominee on 2016, because he'll get "slaughtered"!! They'll be defiant and boast of how unafraid they are- how they dream of such a weak candidate from the GOP!! "hillary will kill him!!', they'll say....

Then they'll start talking about the hispanic vote demographic changes, and other nonsense....... anything to distract from Obama and the Democrats massive failures. They'll pretend they are confident.

You guys always pick the worst candidates anyway so if it isn't Cruz, it will be some other idiot. I don't care who you run but your party should run Christie if you want to win for a change.

Seriously.

There is something seriously wrong with making death threats of any kind about anything. If someone knows of this I hope it is reported. The person needs serious help.

Obama won as he said what he said only for paying our bills.

NOT for Obamacare separately. lol

certainly it is possibly it maybe pushed back a little.

Dude, just look at you fucking signature:

"Let us use drones to protect our nation."

We have the SECOND AMENDMENT to protect our fucking NATION from THUGS (also in your signature) like YOU.

You crack me up. Your little pop-guns against the largest military on the planet.

:cuckoo:

We have the SECOND AMENDMENT to protect our fucking NATION from THUGS (also in your signature) like YOU.
Your second amendment won't protect SHIT. Put your second amendment against Blackhawks, drones, armoured personnel carriers, and tanks and all those who haven't thrown their guns away while shitting their pants will end up looking like ground round.

What is really disturbing as that you can envision this happening to Americans.

Put your second amendment against Blackhawks, drones, armoured personnel carriers, and tanks and all those who haven't thrown their guns away while shitting their pants will end up looking like ground round.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Do you honestly think that Blackhawks/drones/APCs and tanks can function without oil?

With guns, we can permanently block the transportation of oil, block the refineries, grind the military economy to a halt, block the ports, etc.

When the economy falls, the government would no longer be able to pay its army, etc.

None of those technological wonders you mentioned can function properly without modern communications either, which can also be EASILY disrupted from the ground.

You severely OVERESTIMATE modern technology in combat.

Also, desertion rates would be pretty high if the United States government went into martial law. It's guaranteed that you'd have to fight no less than 700,000 Oathkeepers within the first month.

Modern technology is only of benefit when its supported by a proper economy, infrastructure and ground support. You can't rule over a country from an aircraft carrier with no oil.

In short, you're an ivory tower intellectual who lacks basic understanding of the real world.

And what's even more ironic and full of hypocrisy is that people like him tend to be virulently against any defense budget that includes the funds to produce the types of weapons he listed. They're constantly calling for cutting the military and our so called agenda of 'empire building'. I guess they only spout that garbage when an R is in the Whitehouse. ;)

As opposed the damn Rs who want to keep China green and line the pockets of war profiteers by forcing the working class to buy more tanks (for one) next to the tanks we already have and will never use.

Actually, it won't matter much.

My bet is that 2016 will be a repeat of the enormous R clusterfuck of last general election. The craziest and least qualified will form a double line and the rw's will rant and rave about how wonderful they are. One by one, the "candidates" will give it their best shot and, in short order, crash and burn.

Personally, I hope Cruz (or, Cruise, as you nutters like to spell it) runs. He hasn't even got a year of experience so, to rw nutters, he's well qualified. And, hey, he and $arah are BFFs now. Wouldn't be just wonderful if she ran again as his running mate?

Oh please, oh please, oh please????

You crack me up. Your little pop-guns against the largest military on the planet.

:cuckoo:

The American public is better armed than the Afghani terrorists. How long have we been fighting them now? :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back