It looks like Ted Cruz got the last laugh on Obamacare...

o-TED-CRUZ-HOUSE-REPUBLICANS-facebook.jpg

Liberals click on bar above

What’s Right about Ted Cruz & the Tea Party

October 25, 2013 By Daniel Greenfield

OB-ZG871_cruz_G_20131014105859-424x350.jpg

If you believe the Democrats (and some Republicans) the biggest threat to the Party of Abe is a man named Ted. It’s tempting for the GOP to believe that all it needs to do is practice some Cruz Control and wait around for Americans to wake up and realize that it is the sensible party with the moderate solutions.

And if that doesn’t work… there are always the elections of 2020 or 2024… or 2124.

If you don’t fight, you can’t win. That’s what the Party of Lincoln, a party that tested its mettle in a devastating national conflict, has forgotten. Instead it has become a party of good losers who would rather lose easy than fight hard.

The GOP would like to win without fighting. It wants to wait for the voters to come around and recognize that it’s the better choice because it compromises.

The Republican Party will never win by out-moderating its enemies. Its last three presidents who won reelection were not known for being mild-mannered and soft-spoken types.

Politics is not a game for the weak. It is not the sport you play if you are afraid of hitting or being hit. It has moments of greatness that bring nations together and uplift peoples… but those moments will never be achieved by those who fear to fight for what they believe in.

Ted Cruz is not afraid to fight. The Republican Party could stand to learn from his example.

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/whats-right-about-ted-cruz-the-tea-party/

Last edited:
Put your second amendment against Blackhawks, drones, armoured personnel carriers, and tanks and all those who haven't thrown their guns away while shitting their pants will end up looking like ground round.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Do you honestly think that Blackhawks/drones/APCs and tanks can function without oil?

With guns, we can permanently block the transportation of oil, block the refineries, grind the military economy to a halt, block the ports, etc.

When the economy falls, the government would no longer be able to pay its army, etc.

None of those technological wonders you mentioned can function properly without modern communications either, which can also be EASILY disrupted from the ground.

You severely OVERESTIMATE modern technology in combat.

Also, desertion rates would be pretty high if the United States government went into martial law. It's guaranteed that you'd have to fight no less than 700,000 Oathkeepers within the first month.

Modern technology is only of benefit when its supported by a proper economy, infrastructure and ground support. You can't rule over a country from an aircraft carrier with no oil.

In short, you're an ivory tower intellectual who lacks basic understanding of the real world.

Obama won as he said what he said only for paying our bills.

NOT for Obamacare separately. lol

certainly it is possibly it maybe pushed back a little.

If Obama was so concerned about paying our bills in the first place, then why didn't he negotiate with Republicans on delaying Obamacare for a year? Paying bills must have not meant that much to Obama since he said repeatedly he refused to compromise.

Now we have 14 Democrat senators up for election, all calling for delaying the individual mandate. :lol: so, are these Democrats now domestic abusers, terrorists, anarchists, hostage takers and all the other names that were slung at Cruz??

You do realize, leftist Alan Dershowitz said Ted Cruz was the smartest student he ever had at Harvard, right?? I hope you realize that Cruz is a grandmaster playing chess while Democrats and establishment Republicans are playing checkers. It's gonna be fun watching how one person can make a difference, and Cruz aleady has in less than a year.

He took a stand for the Executive Branch dumbass. He set a precedent, republican or democrat, that extremist in congress could not shut down the government by holding it hostage over partisan whining.

Ted Cruise is playing a skillful year long game of chess while the democrats are playing a quick child's game of checkers

while the democrats were patting them selves on the back over the shut down Ted was making moves and now has them in check and has positioned the GOP to make the checkmate move in 2014

democrats was so busy thinking about taking the house they should be worrying about keeping the senate
republicans need 5 seats to take over the senate there are going to be 7 seats available that democrats currently have in states that were carried by Romney

Yanno....................if you're going to talk about the greatness of "Ted Cruise", you should really learn how to spell his name properly.

It's "Ted Cruz" (meaning he comes from a Hispanic family) and not "Ted Cruise".

Were you thinking of the Scientologist who was jumping up and down on Doper Windbag (Oprah Winfrey's) couch while saying how much he loved some woman?

Sorry...................that person's name was TOM Cruise.

I guess that vowels confuse and scare you.

Dude, just look at you fucking signature:

"Let us use drones to protect our nation."

We have the SECOND AMENDMENT to protect our fucking NATION from THUGS (also in your signature) like YOU.
Your second amendment won't protect SHIT. Put your second amendment against Blackhawks, drones, armoured personnel carriers, and tanks and all those who haven't thrown their guns away while shitting their pants will end up looking like ground round.

Let's get with it son

-Geaux

If Obama was so concerned about paying our bills in the first place, then why didn't he negotiate with Republicans on delaying Obamacare for a year? Paying bills must have not meant that much to Obama since he said repeatedly he refused to compromise.

Now we have 14 Democrat senators up for election, all calling for delaying the individual mandate. :lol: so, are these Democrats now domestic abusers, terrorists, anarchists, hostage takers and all the other names that were slung at Cruz??

You do realize, leftist Alan Dershowitz said Ted Cruz was the smartest student he ever had at Harvard, right?? I hope you realize that Cruz is a grandmaster playing chess while Democrats and establishment Republicans are playing checkers. It's gonna be fun watching how one person can make a difference, and Cruz aleady has in less than a year.

I totally agree. Great post.

Those 14 Dems are now looking to hang onto their cushy Congressional jobs. Thats why they are looking to delay the mandate.

I also think once the American public gets a good look at Obamacare, at the high deductables and the 21 tax increases they are not going to be pleased. Nope. Not one bit.

If I were the Dems I'd be doing just what those 14 are now doing. Trying to save my ass.

Those 14 Dems are now looking to hang onto their cushy Congressional jobs. Thats why they are looking to delay the mandate.

I also think once the American public gets a good look at Obamacare, at the high deductables and the 21 tax increases they are not going to be pleased. Nope. Not one bit.

If I were the Dems I'd be doing just what those 14 are now doing. Trying to save my ass.

Actually, the people who should be looking to save their ass politically are the Tea Baggers. Not only are they going to take a beating in 2014, but they will also bring down the GOP in the House with them.

Boehner is up for re-election. I hope he loses his ass. So is McConnell, I hope he loses his ass as well.

Matter of fact, I hope that every idiot who decided to flush 24 BILLION dollars down the toilet for a government shutdown loses their ass politically as well.

Be nice to see a government that could actually get something done, rather than this partisan bickering that has been happening for the past 4 years...........................

We have the SECOND AMENDMENT to protect our fucking NATION from THUGS (also in your signature) like YOU.
Your second amendment won't protect SHIT. Put your second amendment against Blackhawks, drones, armoured personnel carriers, and tanks and all those who haven't thrown their guns away while shitting their pants will end up looking like ground round.

Yea, all those Blackhaws, drones, and tanks made our forces invincible while operating in Iraq and Afghanistan didn't they? Just look at the damage they've done with small arms and IEDs. They certainly had you liberals screaming for retreat.

Last edited:

Actually, the people who should be looking to save their ass politically are the Tea Baggers. Not only are they going to take a beating in 2014, but they will also bring down the GOP in the House with them.

Boehner is up for re-election. I hope he loses his ass. So is McConnell, I hope he loses his ass as well.

Matter of fact, I hope that every idiot who decided to flush 24 BILLION dollars down the toilet for a government shutdown loses their ass politically as well.

Be nice to see a government that could actually get something done, rather than this partisan bickering that has been happening for the past 4 years...........................

Well, you might as well find something else to do for the next 3 1/2 years. Until 2o16, or Obama leaves office sooner, this is what you get. We need to throw everything in the way possible to prevent Obama from doing anything.

He's just to incompetent to be trusted

-Geaux

Last edited:
Put your second amendment against Blackhawks, drones, armoured personnel carriers, and tanks and all those who haven't thrown their guns away while shitting their pants will end up looking like ground round.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Do you honestly think that Blackhawks/drones/APCs and tanks can function without oil?

With guns, we can permanently block the transportation of oil, block the refineries, grind the military economy to a halt, block the ports, etc.

When the economy falls, the government would no longer be able to pay its army, etc.

None of those technological wonders you mentioned can function properly without modern communications either, which can also be EASILY disrupted from the ground.

You severely OVERESTIMATE modern technology in combat.

Also, desertion rates would be pretty high if the United States government went into martial law. It's guaranteed that you'd have to fight no less than 700,000 Oathkeepers within the first month.

Modern technology is only of benefit when its supported by a proper economy, infrastructure and ground support. You can't rule over a country from an aircraft carrier with no oil.

In short, you're an ivory tower intellectual who lacks basic understanding of the real world.

And what's even more ironic and full of hypocrisy is that people like him tend to be virulently against any defense budget that includes the funds to produce the types of weapons he listed. They're constantly calling for cutting the military and our so called agenda of 'empire building'. I guess they only spout that garbage when an R is in the Whitehouse. ;)

This circle jerk of finger pointing and blame is sorta hilarious, the party that brought us the great depression and great recession pointing fingers at another is a level of hypocrisy unknown in universal history. If the right couldn't criticize they'd have nothing at all to do, maybe they could whine and cry about a cloudy day but that would be about it. The party that fought social security, medicare, equal rights, minimum wage, now has added healthcare for Americans to their list. Is it any wonder they are such losers? Corporate puppets your name is conservative, republican, libertarian, whine on clowns, for your accomplishments at governance are nil.

Don't mean to quibble, but we have 21 (twenty-one) dimocrap senators up for re-election, 14 of whom are calling for a delay.

And 12 of the fourteen (or 21, depending on how you look at it) are considered 'vulnerable'.

2014 could be another landslide for us.

These dimocraps aren't taking a stand based on 'principles'. They're dimocraps, there is no such thing to them.

They're taking a stand because they're jumping ship, they're worried about getting booted next year. And most of them would if the elections were this year.

They're just covering their electoral asses.

dimocraps having principled beliefs? :lmao:

Puh-lease :lol:

This circle jerk of finger pointing and blame is sorta hilarious, the party that brought us the great depression and great recession pointing fingers at another is a level of hypocrisy unknown in universal history. If the right couldn't criticize they'd have nothing at all to do, maybe they could whine and cry about a cloudy day but that would be about it. The party that fought social security, medicare, equal rights, minimum wage, now has added healthcare for Americans to their list. Is it any wonder they are such losers? Corporate puppets your name is conservative, republican, libertarian, whine on clowns, for your accomplishments at governance are nil.

Did you know the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor?

Obamaincorner-1.jpg

THERE COMES A TIME WHEN THE TORCH MUST BE PASSED.

If a former world record holder of thinks he should forever be held in awe, because once he could run 100 meters at 12 seconds or a mile at 5 minutes, that former champion must accept the FACT that things are not what they were 20, 30, 40 or more years ago.

If Harry Reid, John McCain, Mitch McConnell, Nancy Pelosi, Charlie Rangel, Dick Durbin, Henry Waxman, Maxine Waters, Elijah Cummings, etc. etc. etc. had any sense of decency, honesty and integrity, they would not impose and force their poisonous, suffocating and stupefying presence on innocent Americans, they would fade into well-deserved anonymity and obscurity, they would not run for re-election and retire with a stolen and tax-payer-funded, generous pension.

THERE COMES A TIME WHEN THE TORCH MUST BE PASSED.

If a former world record holder of thinks he should forever be held in awe, because once he could run 100 meters at 12 seconds or a mile at 5 minutes, that former champion must accept the FACT that things are not what they were 20, 30, 40 or more years ago.

If Harry Reid, John McCain, Mitch McConnell, Nancy Pelosi, Charlie Rangel, Dick Durbin, Henry Waxman, Maxine Waters, Elijah Cummings, etc. etc. etc. had any sense of decency, honesty and integrity, they would not impose and force their poisonous, suffocating and stupefying presence on innocent Americans, they would fade into well-deserved anonymity and obscurity, they would not run for re-election and retire with a stolen and tax-payer-funded, generous pension.

that is not about to happen of their own accord

they need to be removed

Ted Cruise is playing a skillful year long game of chess while the democrats are playing a quick child's game of checkers

while the democrats were patting them selves on the back over the shut down Ted was making moves and now has them in check and has positioned the GOP to make the checkmate move in 2014

democrats was so busy thinking about taking the house they should be worrying about keeping the senate
republicans need 5 seats to take over the senate there are going to be 7 seats available that democrats currently have in states that were carried by Romney

Yanno....................if you're going to talk about the greatness of "Ted Cruise", you should really learn how to spell his name properly.

It's "Ted Cruz" (meaning he comes from a Hispanic family) and not "Ted Cruise".

Were you thinking of the Scientologist who was jumping up and down on Doper Windbag (Oprah Winfrey's) couch while saying how much he loved some woman?

Sorry...................that person's name was TOM Cruise.

I guess that vowels confuse and scare you.

pretty pathetic cant debate the merits of my post so you resort to being a spell Nazi

left off a period so now you can be a punctuation Nazi give you something to do

The 18th century was a failure and your idea's don't work. China and most of the rest of the world could easily roll over your dumb ass.

Moron.
:lol:
you idiot, have you ever been anywhere else except your mom's basement?

Forum List

Back