It looks like Trump fired Preet Barrarah because Veselnitskaya asked him to

You can question all you like. It doesn't amount to a hill of beans.

A hill of beans would have been worth $230 million

They settled for a $6 million mohill.
So what? It was undoubtedly some attempt by the Obama Injustice Dept to shake down a foreign corporation for cash that it could dole out to its favorite leftwing propaganda organs. That's why Sessions settled. Shaking down corporations for cash that he could use for illicit purposes was one of Obama's favorite activities.

Last edited:
[

You hang on to that thought as long as you can. Unless Trump can come up with a valid reason for firing him, it's gonna be hard not to believe it was just to please his Russian overlords.

You are going to believe whatever the Soros hate sites instruct you to believe, regardless of facts. You are merely a brown shirt following the orders of your Fuhrer.

Trump doesn't need to give an explanation to fire any of the US attorneys. .

Funny how everybody investigating Russia, gets fired by Trump.

Bharara - saving Russian Prerezon holdings $224 million
Comey - saving Flynn ass (but only until Mueller arrived)

Oh what a tangled web...

You mean it's funny how Trump fires all the Obama dead-enders who are trying to destroy him? Firing them all is what he should have done the first day he was in office. That's pretty much standard practice for an incoming administration.

What difference could it possibly make what a former disgruntled employee has to say?

Go change your diaper middleFingerBaby.........your fucked up constant "defense" of this corrupt family will NOT make a difference to the on-going investigation..........LOL
How is my "constant defense" any different than your constant attacks? Why shouldn't I defend Trump from every one of your idiot accusations?

Bharara got fired along with all the other Obama hold-overs. Trump doesn't need an excuse to fire him. No president ever has.

Just admit that you're an idiot and your life will be a lot easier.

The more you post, the more and more ridiculous your posts are becoming.

He is a bit of an uninformed ass.

You sir, are very polite and well mannered.
Apparently he's just as much of an idiot as you.

How is my "constant defense" any different than your constant attacks? Why shouldn't I defend Trump from every one of your idiot accusations?

Simple.........Accusations based on constant fuck ups (and do NOT deny that they're fuck-ups) are justified.....Empty "defenses"on a fat piece of lard based on party are stupid.......Go change your diaper.

[

I find Jeff Sessions settling this case for less than 3 cents on a $1, with no admission of guilt, to be most telling of all. Who always settles with no admission of guilt? Why Trump of course. It's standard operating procedure for him.

According to foreignpolicy.com, even Ms. V was surprised at the generosity of the settlement terms.

You find whatever your Fuhrer tells you to find through his many hate sites, as you goosestep in harmony to the orders of your Reich.

I find that the case had no merit and was precisely what Brian said, a shake down by the fascist Obama regime.

Bharara got fired along with all the other Obama hold-overs. Trump doesn't need an excuse to fire him. No president ever has.

Trump's Personal Lawyer Bragged That He Got US Attorney Preet Bharara Fired
Preet was fired at the same time as every other Obama holdover was fired.

Conversely it looks like all the attorneys were fired to cover the firing of Bharara.

I find Jeff Sessions settling this case for less than 3 cents on a $1, with no admission of guilt, to be most telling of all. Who always settles with no admission of guilt? Why Trump of course. It's standard operating procedure for him.

According to foreignpolicy.com, even Ms. V was surprised at the generosity of the settlement terms.
It's standard for settlements to include a clause stating no admission of guilt. Without that, the plaintiff can pursue further legal action.

Once again, all you proved is that you're an idiot who knows nothing about the topic under discussion.

It is NOT standard operating procedure to provide no admission of guilt. In fact, the opposite is true. In order to settle cases you have to admit to guilt, especially in criminal cases like money laundering.

I starting working in the field of law in 1980 and spent 35 years working as a law clerk for some of the largest and most respected firms in the world. What's your legal background?

Trump never admits guilt. It's part of his scorched earth policy when dealing with law suits. He pulls every trick on the book to drag out cases, forcing those suing him to spend more and more money on legal fees until they can't afford to continue, then he settles for pennies on the dollar with no admission of wrong doing.

Honest businessmen abhor law suits because, as one construction industry client said "I can make more money completing new projects than I can tied up in court dealing with lawsuits. The only people who make money in lawsuits are the lawyers".

There was barely a ripple when Barry Hussein was forced to accept his Attorney General's resignation because the A.G. was actually held in contempt of congress over the insane "Operation Fast/Furious" where a Border Patrol Officer was murdered with a weapon the ATF supplied to Mexican drug cartels but the "plot thickens" when Trump fires a U.S. Attorney. Political double standard?

& i'm sure mueller is very interested to hear what mr. bharara has to say in the matter as well.... since he was fired.. (& as comey was & did ) he is free to testify any which way being that he is a private citizen now... :popcorn:
What difference could it possibly make what a former disgruntled employee has to say?

You hang on to that thought as long as you can. Unless Trump can come up with a valid reason for firing him, it's gonna be hard not to believe it was just to please his Russian overlords.

Marc Kasowitz, President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer in the Russia investigation, has boasted to friends and colleagues that he played a central role in the firing of Preet Bharara, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, according to four people familiar with the conversations.

& i'm sure mueller is very interested to hear what mr. bharara has to say in the matter as well.... since he was fired.. (& as comey was & did ) he is free to testify any which way being that he is a private citizen now... :popcorn:

Nobody is questioning Trump's authority to fire Bharara. Just his reason.

You can question all you like. It doesn't amount to a hill of beans.
Your wall is even less of a priority.

There was barely a ripple when Barry Hussein was forced to accept his Attorney General's resignation because the A.G. was actually held in contempt of congress over the insane "Operation Fast/Furious" where a Border Patrol Officer was murdered with a weapon the ATF supplied to Mexican drug cartels but the "plot thickens" when Trump fires a U.S. Attorney. Political double standard?

You were a bit slow, in coming up with the inane defense of trump by SWITCHING to Obama.......I hope you're OK....otherwise I'd worry about you...LOL

Preet was fired at the same time as every other Obama holdover was fired.
Marc Kasowitz, President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer in the Russia investigation, has boasted to friends and colleagues that he played a central role in the firing of Preet Bharara, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, according to four people familiar with the conversations.

Conversely it looks like all the attorneys were fired to cover the firing of Bharara.

It's standard for settlements to include a clause stating no admission of guilt. Without that, the plaintiff can pursue further legal action.

Once again, all you proved is that you're an idiot who knows nothing about the topic under discussion.

It is NOT standard operating procedure to provide no admission of guilt. In fact, the opposite is true. In order to settle cases you have to admit to guilt, especially in criminal cases like money laundering.

We're talking about civil cases here, douche bag. and no admission of guilt is SOP for out of court settlements.

I starting working in the field of law in 1980 and spent 35 years working as a law clerk for some of the largest and most respected firms in the world. What's your legal background?

You're a frikken clerk, and you think we should accept you as an expert?

Trump never admits guilt. It's part of his scorched earth policy when dealing with law suits. He pulls every trick on the book to drag out cases, forcing those suing him to spend more and more money on legal fees until they can't afford to continue, then he settles for pennies on the dollar with no admission of wrong doing.

Why should he admit guilt if he's settling? Apparently you believe he should be as stupid as you.

Honest businessmen abhor law suits because, as one construction industry client said "I can make more money completing new projects than I can tied up in court dealing with lawsuits. The only people who make money in lawsuits are the lawyers".

Yes, they do abhor lawsuits. Nevertheless they get sued all the time. Whether you get sued is not always up to you.

Forum List

Back