It looks like Trump reads USMB and looking into my advice..

Ha I have been saying it for a long time

Yet.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller will make that determination once his own discovery process is further along.

Yet.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller will make that determination once his own discovery process is further along.

Also...

Special Counsel's charter runs far beyond Herr Drumpf.

Special Counsel's charter extends to the campaign, and those managing the campaign, as well as members of the White House staff and the Administration.

Absolutely not.

Special Counsel is needed now more than ever.

Not to worry.

If there is no evidence of wrongdoing, then Special Counsel will come up empty.

However, Special Counsel Robert Mueller WILL be given AMPLE opportunity to make that determination.

Independently.

Free of restraint.

And there's not a goddamned thing that He Who Must Not Be Named can do about it.

Other than sweat.

Enjoy the ride.

He can , Trump can pardon everyone and fire Mueller and dare Congress to impeach him

Just pardon every one and dare Congress to impeach you.. perfect strategy..and to think I am just a little o' janitor from Chicago :)

Schiff, Warner launch preemptive strike on Trump pardons
Don't you have to be convicted of something before you can get pardoned? Are you saying Trump is going to be arrested, charged and convicted of something?

Don't you have to be convicted of something before you can get pardoned?

No.

Accepting a pardon requires an admission of guilt.

No it doesn't. Not even a little.

He can , Trump can pardon everyone and fire Mueller and dare Congress to impeach him

Just pardon every one and dare Congress to impeach you.. perfect strategy..and to think I am just a little o' janitor from Chicago :)

Don't you have to be convicted of something before you can get pardoned? Are you saying Trump is going to be arrested, charged and convicted of something?

No.

You are wrong.

Since Trump is not a target of any investigation...
Yet.

... there is no executive level crime to appoint a special counsel...
Yet.

Also...

Special Counsel's charter extends to the campaign, and those managing the campaign, as well as members of the White House staff and the Administration.

...The special counsel should step aside and nobody should replace him...
Absolutely not.

Not to worry.

However, Special Counsel Robert Mueller WILL be given AMPLE opportunity to make that determination.

Independently.

Free of restraint.

And there's not a goddamned thing that He Who Must Not Be Named can do about it.

Other than sweat.

Enjoy the ride.

he is pretty stupid....

but even with that I doubt he's taking advise from you.

No.

really?Nixon plead guilty?

no one's ever heard that before.

:cuckoo:

Yet.

Yet.

Also...

Absolutely not.

Not to worry.

Independently.

Free of restraint.

Other than sweat.

Enjoy the ride.

he is pretty stupid....

but even with that I doubt he's taking advise from you.

Yet who called it Betty boop? The janitor of USMB aka me called it many months ago. :)

This would be even a bigger f$ck you then when Trump won over Hillary..it would be so funny...to watch..the left would commit harry carry on a epic scale

:)

HARA ( intestines ) KIRI ( to cut ).

Harry Caray was a baseball announcer.

True I used to watch him all the time and even hanged out at a old bar/ restaurant of his in the North West burbs of Chicago..but there is a Japanese meaning..

Harry Carry~

This is one term for Japanese ritual suicide, also called seppuku. The hara is the vital center in the lower belly. The original act from which hara kiri was developed was a ritual suicide of a defeated samurai cutting open his own belly and throwing his own guts at his enemies from a castle wall.
Quora › What-is-the-meaning-of-the-phr...
What is the meaning of the phrase 'to commit harry carry ... - Quora

.>

This would be even a bigger f$ck you then when Trump won over Hillary..it would be so funny...to watch..the left would commit harry carry on a epic scale

True I used to watch him all the time and even hanged out at a old bar/ restaurant of his in the North West burbs of Chicago..but there is a Japanese meaning..

Harry Carry~

This is one term for Japanese ritual suicide, also called seppuku. The hara is the vital center in the lower belly. The original act from which hara kiri was developed was a ritual suicide of a defeated samurai cutting open his own belly and throwing his own guts at his enemies from a castle wall.

.>

Idiot.

It is pronounced and spelled HARA KIRI. It isn't pronounced nor spelled "harry carry"

What is wrong with you?

No.

You are wrong.

Prove it.

If Trump really reads this then PLEASE keep defending Western civilization!! It drives the left INSANE & increases support for Trump every time he says it because NO leader in Europe or North America these days will defend Western civilization!!

Harry Carry~

.>

Idiot.

It is pronounced and spelled HARA KIRI. It isn't pronounced nor spelled "harry carry"

What is wrong with you?

I pronounce your name as " lone fucking moron"

Prove me wrong? ( Yea I know mods I will get banned for this one)

Harry Carry~

.>

Idiot.

What is wrong with you?

You won't get banned, snowflake. But at your age, you should have a thicker skin and better reading skills.

If Trump really reads this then PLEASE keep defending Western civilization!! It drives the left INSANE & increases support for Trump every time he says it because NO leader in Europe or North America these days will defend Western civilization!!
Trump is making Russia Great Again

Trump is making Russia Great Again
george-bush-miss-me-yet.jpg

Yet.

Yet.

Also...

Absolutely not.

Not to worry.

Independently.

Free of restraint.

Other than sweat.

Enjoy the ride.

Can't get it from "wikileaks" anymore?

Harry Carry~

.>

Idiot.

What is wrong with you?

You won't get banned, snowflake. But at your age, you should have a thicker skin and better reading skills.
To tell you you the the truth I am just getting burnt out of arguing after 20 years on the net..it never servers a purpose..

Harry Carry~

.>

Idiot.

What is wrong with you?

To tell you you the the truth I am just getting burnt out of arguing after 20 years on the net..it never servers a purpose..

Maybe you're doing it wrong.

Forum List

Back