It looks like Trump reads USMB and looking into my advice..

Ha I have been saying it for a long time

Since Trump is not a target of any investigation...
Yet.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller will make that determination once his own discovery process is further along.

... there is no executive level crime to appoint a special counsel...
Yet.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller will make that determination once his own discovery process is further along.

Also...

Special Counsel's charter runs far beyond Herr Drumpf.

Special Counsel's charter extends to the campaign, and those managing the campaign, as well as members of the White House staff and the Administration.

...The special counsel should step aside and nobody should replace him...
Absolutely not.

Special Counsel is needed now more than ever.

Not to worry.

If there is no evidence of wrongdoing, then Special Counsel will come up empty.

However, Special Counsel Robert Mueller WILL be given AMPLE opportunity to make that determination.

Independently.

Free of restraint.

And there's not a goddamned thing that He Who Must Not Be Named can do about it.

Other than sweat.

Enjoy the ride.

He can , Trump can pardon everyone and fire Mueller and dare Congress to impeach him

Just pardon every one and dare Congress to impeach you.. perfect strategy..and to think I am just a little o' janitor from Chicago :)

Schiff, Warner launch preemptive strike on Trump pardons
So where are you a janitor? In Moscow?

Of course Trump reads USMB

That is where he gets most of his information

I remember about 10 years ago on another site I started a thread called "what you dream about before you go to sleep"

Four months later a commercial comes out on the same theme

I got ripped off and didn't get a dollar off of my ideas..

Same thing happened to me

A little over 30 years ago I had an idea for an internet

Al Gore came along and stole my idea, never even thanked me

Cool story bro.

I am personal friends with President Trump.
Well, not exactly. I tried to go see him at one of his rallies and couldn't get in.
But, tell you what, I have a campaign sign in my garage.

I know he listens to me too.

And Someone needs to Ask Schiff and Warner about the Millions of dollars in investments they have and millions they have made off of their RUSSIAN INVESTMENTS.

Both should recuse themselves.
Can you detail these Russian investments, can you document them? Didn't think so!

Can you go on IGNORE immediately? Geez Fuck Muhammad on a Goat Cheese Crack with Ham! How many fake accounts can one dick head make after getting repeatedly placed on Ignore?

Democrat Intel Members Adam Schiff & Mark Warner have Russian Investments Worth Millions

REPORT: Anti-Trump Senator Mark Warner Made $6 Million in 2012 From Russian Tech Business

BUSTED: Trump Witch Hunter @RepAdamSchiff Held At Least $16,000 in Russia-Linked Investments in 2016

Maxine Waters Held $200,000 In Russia-Linked Bank Accounts

Sector funds and ETFs make it IMPOSSIBLE to avoid "investments" in Russia. So as much as it pains me to do so -- the Waters is off the hook. Not a good enough Russian connection..

Text Of President Ford's Pardon Proclamation

As a result of certain acts or omissions occurring before his resignation from the Office of President, Richard Nixon has become liable to possible indictment and trial for offenses against the United States. Whether or not he shall be so prosecuted depends on findings of the appropriate grand jury and on the discretion of the authorized prosecutor. Should an indictment ensue, the accused shall then be entitled to a fair trial by an impartial jury, as guaranteed to every individual by the Constitution.

It is believed that a trial of Richard Nixon, if it became necessary, could not fairly begin until a year or more has elapsed. In the meantime, the tranquility to which this nation has been restored by the events of recent weeks could be irreparably lost by the prospects of bringing to trial a former President of the United States. The prospects of such trial will cause prolonged and divisive debate over the propriety of exposing to further punishment and degradation a man who has already paid the unprecedented penalty of relinquishing the highest elective office of the United States.

Now, THEREFORE, I, GERALD R. FORD, President of the United States, pursuant to the pardon power conferred upon me by Article II, Section 2, of the Constitution, have granted and by these presents do grant a full, free, and absolute pardon unto Richard Nixon for all offenses against the United States which he, Richard Nixon, has committed or may have committed or taken part in during the period from January 20, 1969 through August 9, 1974.

Now, THEREFORE, I, DONALD J. DRUMPF, President of the United States, pursuant to the pardon power conferred upon me by Article II, Section 2, of the Constitution, have granted and by these presents do grant a full, free, and absolute pardon unto myself for all offenses against the United States involving this Russia thing. MAGA!

This would be even a bigger f$ck you then when Trump won over Hillary..it would be so funny...to watch..the left would commit harry carry on a epic scale

:)

Now, THEREFORE, I, DONALD J. DRUMPF, President of the United States, pursuant to the pardon power conferred upon me by Article II, Section 2, of the Constitution, have granted and by these presents do grant a full, free, and absolute pardon unto myself for all offenses against the United States involving this Russia thing. MAGA!
The next day impeachment proceedings begin.

I Donald Trump, am the most honest man to ever hold the office of President, believe me. I am a nice guy and really, really smart. It is Hillary and Obama who are dishonest. Rosie O'Donnell too

I therefore pardon myself

Last edited:
The next day impeachment proceedings begin.
Right!

Trump should read the Constitution. He won't, though, because it is longer than a tweet.

"The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States; he may require the Opinion, in writing, of the principal Officer in each of the executive Departments, upon any Subject relating to the Duties of their respective Offices, and he shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offenses against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment."

trump_sad.jpg

DAMMIT!!

If congress tries to impeach Trump the American people will yell at congress and those gutless punks will back down.

Trump's job is safe. Why? He is increasing defense spending. He is dropping lots and lots of bombs. He is a great friend to the Military/Security complex. Ya know, the people that actually run this country! So yeah, he has nothing to worry about.

The investigation is to distract the sheeple.

It is working!!

Trump's job is safe. Why? He is increasing defense spending. He is dropping lots and lots of bombs. He is a great friend to the Military/Security complex. Ya know, the people that actually run this country! So yeah, he has nothing to worry about.

The investigation is to distract the sheeple.

It is working!!
I thought dropping bombs was bad, all those civilians killed.

Forum List

Back