It really needs to be said that Trump’s use of the insult “Pocohauntas” is more...

...stupid and childish than it is offensive. I think if I was Native American, I wouldn’t be offended - I would just find it pathetic as I do now. Can you be more childish than this? He sounds like a 7th grader. It’s too petty and lame to dignify it as being offensive lol.

I mean I know Trump supporters don’t give a shit about the feelings of Native Americans, but it’s very telling if they find it funny or clever. I guess that’s the mentality we are stuck with when it comes to the GOP these days.

Trump Uses ‘Pocahontas’ Slur While Telling Jewish Voters That Warren Will Take ‘Your Wealth Away’

stupid and childish are perfect descriptions of most blob supporters

...stupid and childish than it is offensive. I think if I was Native American, I wouldn’t be offended - I would just find it pathetic as I do now. Can you be more childish than this? He sounds like a 7th grader. It’s too petty and lame to dignify it as being offensive lol.

I mean I know Trump supporters don’t give a shit about the feelings of Native Americans, but it’s very telling if they find it funny or clever. I guess that’s the mentality we are stuck with when it comes to the GOP these days.

Trump Uses ‘Pocahontas’ Slur While Telling Jewish Voters That Warren Will Take ‘Your Wealth Away’

Any halfwit jackass that can disparage the name "Pocahontas", which was not her name after all, is ignorant of his or her own american history.

It's not a question of history, ya nitwit. It's a question of comedy.
The Reality America show is silly, you'll have to settle for that.

She lied and claimed to be an Indian. She got called on it. And yes she (and you) now wish it would go away She even scrubbed her twitter clean of her claims and deleted her fake DNA test (1024th lol).
Cry some more but it’s not going away until she goes away. High cheekbones and all.
lol dude I don’t give a shit. I agree it was stupid she said it but oh well. Trump says retarded things on a daily basis that you conveniently ignore. The point here is how stupid the insult is.

His mental decline means that he is unlikely to come up with any intelligent political thoughts.
Trump has no path to the White House. Really. We're not just saying that

Warren-001.JPG

I can't agree. That's a rank insult to 7th graders. He's more at the level of an 7-year-old than a 7th grader.

Projection kid.

Warren grits her teeth and thinks “oh why did I ever open this can of worms” every time he jabs her.

His mental decline means that he is unlikely to come up with any intelligent political thoughts.

You mean political thoughts like winning term number 2, like he's most certain to do?

She lied and claimed to be an Indian. She got called on it. And yes she (and you) now wish it would go away She even scrubbed her twitter clean of her claims and deleted her fake DNA test (1024th lol).
Cry some more but it’s not going away until she goes away. High cheekbones and all.
lol dude I don’t give a shit. I agree it was stupid she said it but oh well. Trump says retarded things on a daily basis that you conveniently ignore. The point here is how stupid the insult is.
The insult is funny, topical, relevant. It keeps minds focused on her dishonest life while making us laugh. As such it isn’t surprising the push to bury it.
More than that it was her who doubled down over and over and implied that Trump was lying rather than she. She hoped to ride it out while the press shushed President Trump.
Let her twist in the wind. And learn once and for all that the media doesn’t control our President.

The fact she used 1/1024th of alleged Native American Blood to get preferential minority treatment was beyond childish.... and it made a mockery of minority entitlement. Not defending Trump as much as I am calling out the hypocrisy of ignoring the mockery on her. The Left expects US to honor minority affirmative action programs and totally ignores the buffoonery here makes calling out Trump as childish pathetic. Only the Left will take this seriously. It’s a mockery.

It reminds people that Warren is a liar

Forum List

Back