It really needs to be said that Trump’s use of the insult “Pocohauntas” is more...

...stupid and childish than it is offensive. I think if I was Native American, I wouldn’t be offended - I would just find it pathetic as I do now. Can you be more childish than this? He sounds like a 7th grader. It’s too petty and lame to dignify it as being offensive lol.

I mean I know Trump supporters don’t give a shit about the feelings of Native Americans, but it’s very telling if they find it funny or clever. I guess that’s the mentality we are stuck with when it comes to the GOP these days.

Trump Uses ‘Pocahontas’ Slur While Telling Jewish Voters That Warren Will Take ‘Your Wealth Away’
He doesn't say it to insult Native Americans. Hell, he wasn't the first to say it or make it popular.

He says it to piss you, and the rest of the left, off. No other reason.
It definitely doesn’t piss me off. It’s just stupid lol
Yet, here you are. Whining about it.

...stupid and childish than it is offensive. I think if I was Native American, I wouldn’t be offended - I would just find it pathetic as I do now. Can you be more childish than this? He sounds like a 7th grader. It’s too petty and lame to dignify it as being offensive lol.

I mean I know Trump supporters don’t give a shit about the feelings of Native Americans, but it’s very telling if they find it funny or clever. I guess that’s the mentality we are stuck with when it comes to the GOP these days.

Trump Uses ‘Pocahontas’ Slur While Telling Jewish Voters That Warren Will Take ‘Your Wealth Away’
He doesn't say it to insult Native Americans. Hell, he wasn't the first to say it or make it popular.

He says it to piss you, and the rest of the left, off. No other reason.
It definitely doesn’t piss me off. It’s just stupid lol
Yet, here you are. Whining about it.
Right I shouldn’t criticize Trump at all and just suck his dick like you do.

We are talking about a guy who, at 70+ years of age, never learned the basics of acceptable social behavior and just never grew up, despite coming from wealth and connections. In addition to the "Pocahontas" nonsense, his going out of his way to refer to wealth in a speech to a predominantly Jewish audience also was distasteful, considering the despicable stereotype of Jews being greedy and his own status as a so-called Presbyterian who has been obsessed with money for his entire life.

Talk of his "decline" is scary, given the low level at which he has begun his "decline."
------------------------------------------------------- I think and hope that TRUMP actively REJECTS what YOU would call normal Social behavior Lysis .

Forum List

Back