It really needs to be said that Trump’s use of the insult “Pocohauntas” is more...

Lol you’re such an idiot. I already told you I wasn’t offended by it. I’m just pointing out how retarded Trump is when it comes to burns.
Childish? Seriously? Will you man up and put your big boy pants on? Did the Peloton commercial offend you too? You were offended enough to make a pathetic thread about it. Sad.
Lol yeah you desperately want this to be about me being offended even though it’s obvious that isn’t the case. Trump could call her a c*** for all I care. He’s just too stupid to come up an insult having any adult sophistication to it.
The insult was supposed to be basic. Just like build the wall is basic. He is trying to appeal to the basic voter. You’re a sensitive little Leftist. Just admit it. You constantly post threads such as this illustrating your wussiness
Appeal to the most basic voter? Lol yeah I am definitely with you on that. Who cares if the wall is a stupid idea that won’t actually deter illegal immigration on any significant level? The voters understand it! Finally! Thank god for Trump!
Are you throwing another temper tantrum? Like I said, wussification of America. You’re case in point. Probably could not fight your way out of a paper bag.
Trump is the biggest wuss of us all. Just read his Twitter feed. He’s the whiniest little bitch ever elected to office. Only a toddler could take that away from him.

...stupid and childish than it is offensive. I think if I was Native American, I wouldn’t be offended - I would just find it pathetic as I do now. Can you be more childish than this? He sounds like a 7th grader. It’s too petty and lame to dignify it as being offensive lol.

I mean I know Trump supporters don’t give a shit about the feelings of Native Americans, but it’s very telling if they find it funny or clever. I guess that’s the mentality we are stuck with when it comes to the GOP these days.

Trump Uses ‘Pocahontas’ Slur While Telling Jewish Voters That Warren Will Take ‘Your Wealth Away’

This is how far she was willing to go to back her lie. This is the backstory lie she made up to protect the big main lie...the one she told as a fraudulent method of gaining a lucrative quota slot. The one Trump so astutely nailed her on.
It’s as cringeworthy as her fake beer drinking video ...this fairy tale about “daddy” and star crossed lovers...even more so now that she has tacitly admitted the fraud. It illustrates that Hillary and Biden are far from the only creepy psychopaths the Democrats have in their stable.

“But my mother's family was part Native American. And my daddy's parents were bitterly opposed to their relationship. So, in 1932, when Mother was 19 and Daddy had just turned 20, they eloped."

Warren responds to Trump's 'Pocahontas' jabs - CNNPolitics

...stupid and childish than it is offensive. I think if I was Native American, I wouldn’t be offended - I would just find it pathetic as I do now. Can you be more childish than this? He sounds like a 7th grader. It’s too petty and lame to dignify it as being offensive lol.

I mean I know Trump supporters don’t give a shit about the feelings of Native Americans, but it’s very telling if they find it funny or clever. I guess that’s the mentality we are stuck with when it comes to the GOP these days.

Trump Uses ‘Pocahontas’ Slur While Telling Jewish Voters That Warren Will Take ‘Your Wealth Away’

This is how far she was willing to go to back her lie. This is the backstory lie she made up to protect the big main lie...the one she told as a fraudulent method of gaining a lucrative quota slot. The one Trump so astutely nailed her on.
It’s as cringeworthy as her fake beer drinking video ...this fairy tale about “daddy” and star crossed lovers...even more so now that she has tacitly admitted the fraud. It illustrates that Hillary and Biden are far from the only creepy psychopaths the Democrats have in their stable.

“But my mother's family was part Native American. And my daddy's parents were bitterly opposed to their relationship. So, in 1932, when Mother was 19 and Daddy had just turned 20, they eloped."

I don’t understand why this is so hard to grasp. Whether or not Warren should be made fun of is besides the point. No one cares if you do I hate to break it you lol

Childish? Seriously? Will you man up and put your big boy pants on? Did the Peloton commercial offend you too? You were offended enough to make a pathetic thread about it. Sad.
Lol yeah you desperately want this to be about me being offended even though it’s obvious that isn’t the case. Trump could call her a c*** for all I care. He’s just too stupid to come up an insult having any adult sophistication to it.
The insult was supposed to be basic. Just like build the wall is basic. He is trying to appeal to the basic voter. You’re a sensitive little Leftist. Just admit it. You constantly post threads such as this illustrating your wussiness
Appeal to the most basic voter? Lol yeah I am definitely with you on that. Who cares if the wall is a stupid idea that won’t actually deter illegal immigration on any significant level? The voters understand it! Finally! Thank god for Trump!
Are you throwing another temper tantrum? Like I said, wussification of America. You’re case in point. Probably could not fight your way out of a paper bag.
Trump is the biggest wuss of us all. Just read his Twitter feed. He’s the whiniest little bitch ever elected to office. Only a toddler could take that away from him.
LOL. More whining. What a little bitch boy you are. Still not over the 2016 election. Grow up.

I don’t understand why this is so hard to grasp. Whether or not Warren should be made fun of is besides the point. No one cares if you do I hate to break it you lol
I care.

LOL. More whining. What a little bitch boy you are. Still not over the 2016 election. Grow up.
Lol yeah that’s it. I’m all pissy about 2016. Never mind that republicans have lost hardcore election wise since then.

Lol yeah that’s it. I’m all pissy about 2016. Never mind that republicans have lost hardcore election wise since then.
Yes you are and you won’t stop whining about it but you’re just one of many sissies. Man up.

Yes you are and you won’t stop whining about it but you’re just one of many sissies. Man up.
Yep, Billy DOES appear to be QUITE the sissy boy! And QUITE dim, as well.

He doesn't say it to insult Native Americans. Hell, he wasn't the first to say it or make it popular.

He says it to piss you, and the rest of the left, off. No other reason.

The purpose of our President using the pet name (not "slur) Pocahontas is to remind voters of the fact that she gamed the Affirmative Action program and quota system, by taking a job meant to help a squaw living in a teepee to provide for her papoose--even though she is just a rich, white Bostonian broad, a modern Margaret Drysdale.

It isn't to attack or offend any group, and no group of voters really is- except for those who are gaming Affirmative Action and acting high and mighty about it.

He doesn't say it to insult Native Americans. Hell, he wasn't the first to say it or make it popular.

It definitely doesn’t piss me off. It’s just stupid lol

Keep telling yourself that.

I'm glad it doesn't piss you off, but it isn't "stupid" in the least.

If you don't think anyone's bothered by Liz's abuse of the Racial Quotas, I can understand why you might think its "stupid".

But President Trump thinks that there are , and the fact that Pocahontas is doing really poorly with black people in the primary process- losing them mostly to Sleepy Joe tells me that Mr. Trump is hitting a nerve here.

It reminds people that Warren is a liar

And that St. Trumpy is an asshole.

Trump thrives on that and does not hide or avoid it. Warren sidesteps everything. She says she is going to take wealth from the rich and redistribute it but she will really line up Wall Street cronies and take from the Middle Class. She says she will help students and families mired in school debt.... how can you trust her when she was part of the problem.... making (taking) $400,000 per year teaching ONE class.

It really needs to be said that Trump’s use of the insult “Pocohauntas” is more......stupid and childish than it is offensive.

And here I just thought it was being factual and accurate.

With the impeachment failing and Biden in the dumpster, I can understand why you'd hope to chide us into stopping reminding folks that Lizzy too is a fraud.

We are talking about a guy who, at 70+ years of age, never learned the basics of acceptable social behavior and just never grew up, despite coming from wealth and connections. In addition to the "Pocahontas" nonsense, his going out of his way to refer to wealth in a speech to a predominantly Jewish audience also was distasteful, considering the despicable stereotype of Jews being greedy and his own status as a so-called Presbyterian who has been obsessed with money for his entire life.

Talk of his "decline" is scary, given the low level at which he has begun his "decline."

It really needs to be said that Trump’s use of the insult “Pocohauntas” is more...

lowball comedy than anything. But it twists a knot in the panties of the snowflakes so I am good with it. Besides, she is the one that set herself up for it.

Honestly everytime he says this he is telling us more about him than Warren. Is the next guy going to be poo poo head... He is meant to be President of the US, this is why other world leader laugh at him... He even thinks it makes great TV... But if your kid said the same thing you would scold him and say behave, he would answer that it is Presidential behaviour (he would be right).

So continue down this path but never claim to be taking the high ground on anything. It also is eating the GOP internally, when Ted Cruz is carrying water after what he did to his wife, how can you expect Ted Cruz to look after your interests when this is how he looked after his wife, he is carrying water for him...

Last edited:

We are talking about a guy who, at 70+ years of age, never learned the basics of acceptable social behavior and just never grew up, despite coming from wealth and connections. In addition to the "Pocahontas" nonsense, his going out of his way to refer to wealth in a speech to a predominantly Jewish audience also was distasteful, considering the despicable stereotype of Jews being greedy and his own status as a so-called Presbyterian who has been obsessed with money for his entire life.

Talk of his "decline" is scary, given the low level at which he has begun his "decline."
Wealth may equal greed in your mind but not to me

Yes trump is uncouth

But as long as he continues to keep his campaign promises I dont care

Forum List

Back