It took 89 years

HomeInspect

Feb 26, 2012
Maryland
"As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more
closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks
of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied
by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron."

H.L. Mencken, The Baltimore Evening Sun,
July 26, 1920

"As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more
closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks
of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied

July 26, 1920

I can name several Presidents since then that fit that description :cool:

July 26, 1920

One was in office when it was stated.

July 26, 1920

One was in office when it was stated.

Yup

Forum List

Back