It was a beautiful thing seeing obama getting disrespected

And this is the biggest lie of all: That Obama wants the US to fail. Bush didn't care whether the US failed or not, as long and Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld all made billions on the decline and fall.

Rove deleted more than 30,000 emails from the Bush administration's private server which resulted in ZERO investigations either by Congress or the FBI.

However, dear lady, you will NEVER see Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and a few others EVER travel to any foreign country where they could be extradited for war crimes......not in their life time.
Our troops have no problem with these people… That is all that matters

Philippine president, Rodrigo Duterte absolutely shredding obama was a sweet thing. China disrespecting obama by not bringing a staircase to his jet, LOL, that was hilarious. It is great to see other countries see him for the worthless sack of shit he truly is. After all the division obama has caused, stabbing allies in the back, giving our Constitution and America the middle finger, it is just priceless the humiliation he suffered. The only thing is, he deserves far worse humiliation and disrespect than this.

Oh, and then obama trying to give Putin an ice cold stare down. What a joke! Putin probably had to everything humanly possible to not break out in laughter. In a physical confrontation, Putin knocks obama's ass out cold in under 3 seconds.

Between China, the Philippines and Russia, they all but said to obama what so many of us have been saying, which is: "fuck off!"

You know, I'm no fan of the current administration. I didn't vote for the man, I don't agree with a lot of what he's done while in office. But what I think you fail to realize is this...

The disrespect shown towards our President isn't just aimed at him. It's as much a show of disrespect to this country as it is to our President. That's a problem.

Even more of a problem, neither of the two likely to take a seat in the Oval Office next are likely to do anything to rebuild the respect the office and this country used to have.

Two hundred and twenty-five years worth of building up this country, its influence and respect, trashed in sixteen years. Who'd have thought it was possible...
Yes, this really happened. This "joke" appeared on "The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn" on CBS, August 4, 2000 (election season).

Kilborn, CBS Target Bush

The FCC did nothing but send a sternly worded letter. CBS apologized but no action was taken against Kilborn whatsoever. He quit CBS four years later of his own accord. (The incident does not even appear on his Wiki page.)

And that wasn't the half of it. Jay Nordlinger summed up the depths to which liberals would wax violent about President Bush in The National Review in 2010:

Even before Bush was elected president, the kill-Bush talk and imagery started. When Governor Bush was delivering his 2000 convention speech, Craig Kilborn, a CBS talk-show host, showed him on the screen with the words “SNIPERS WANTED.” Six years later, Bill Maher, the comedian-pundit, was having a conversation with John Kerry. He asked the senator what he had gotten his wife for her birthday. Kerry answered that he had taken her to Vermont. Maher said, “You could have went to New Hampshire and killed two birds with one stone.” (New Hampshire is an early primary state, of course.) Kerry said, “Or I could have gone to 1600 Pennsylvania and killed the real bird with one stone.” (This is the same Kerry who joked in 1988, “Somebody told me the other day that the Secret Service has orders that if George Bush is shot, they’re to shoot Quayle.”) Also in 2006, the New York comptroller, Alan Hevesi, spoke to graduating students at Queens College. He said that his fellow Democrat, Sen. Charles Schumer, would “put a bullet between the president’s eyes if he could get away with it.”

A columnist in Britain’s Guardian, Charlie Brooker, wrote, “John Wilkes Booth, Lee Harvey Oswald, John Hinckley Jr. — where are you now that we need you?” Betty Williams, the Irishwoman who won the Nobel Peace Prize, said, “I have a very hard time with this word ‘non-violence,’ because I don’t believe that I am non-violent. . . . Right now, I would love to kill George Bush.” A novelist, Nicholson Baker, was so filled with rage at Bush, he wrote a novel mulling the question of assassinating him. In Britain, there was a TV movie — a “fictional documentary” — that was a kind of fantasy: on the assassination of Bush. (It was called Death of a President.) Etc., etc.
Just.... try ... to imagine ... how today's media would respond to ANYONE ANYWHERE making a "joke" like this about Obama.

The American right loves Putin.
Yes, this really happened. This "joke" appeared on "The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn" on CBS, August 4, 2000 (election season).

Kilborn, CBS Target Bush

The FCC did nothing but send a sternly worded letter. CBS apologized but no action was taken against Kilborn whatsoever. He quit CBS four years later of his own accord. (The incident does not even appear on his Wiki page.)

And that wasn't the half of it. Jay Nordlinger summed up the depths to which liberals would wax violent about President Bush in The National Review in 2010:

Even before Bush was elected president, the kill-Bush talk and imagery started. When Governor Bush was delivering his 2000 convention speech, Craig Kilborn, a CBS talk-show host, showed him on the screen with the words “SNIPERS WANTED.” Six years later, Bill Maher, the comedian-pundit, was having a conversation with John Kerry. He asked the senator what he had gotten his wife for her birthday. Kerry answered that he had taken her to Vermont. Maher said, “You could have went to New Hampshire and killed two birds with one stone.” (New Hampshire is an early primary state, of course.) Kerry said, “Or I could have gone to 1600 Pennsylvania and killed the real bird with one stone.” (This is the same Kerry who joked in 1988, “Somebody told me the other day that the Secret Service has orders that if George Bush is shot, they’re to shoot Quayle.”) Also in 2006, the New York comptroller, Alan Hevesi, spoke to graduating students at Queens College. He said that his fellow Democrat, Sen. Charles Schumer, would “put a bullet between the president’s eyes if he could get away with it.”

A columnist in Britain’s Guardian, Charlie Brooker, wrote, “John Wilkes Booth, Lee Harvey Oswald, John Hinckley Jr. — where are you now that we need you?” Betty Williams, the Irishwoman who won the Nobel Peace Prize, said, “I have a very hard time with this word ‘non-violence,’ because I don’t believe that I am non-violent. . . . Right now, I would love to kill George Bush.” A novelist, Nicholson Baker, was so filled with rage at Bush, he wrote a novel mulling the question of assassinating him. In Britain, there was a TV movie — a “fictional documentary” — that was a kind of fantasy: on the assassination of Bush. (It was called Death of a President.) Etc., etc.
Just.... try ... to imagine ... how today's media would respond to ANYONE ANYWHERE making a "joke" like this about Obama.

The American right loves Putin.

Kilborn, CBS Target Bush

Democrats/liberals have been violent since before the civil war and the KKK.

So some conservatives are all deflecting from their open lust for violence against all liberals by whining about Craig Killborn?

I guess they have to excuse their open lust for violence against all liberals somehow. As pathetic deflections go, it was lamer than usual.

Conservatives, why don't you just own your proud Stalinist thuggery? That is the "in" thing in conservative circles, you know, to be proud of being a violent thug. You're all behind the times.

So some conservatives are all deflecting from their open lust for violence against all liberals by whining about Craig Killborn?

I guess they have to excuse their open lust for violence against all liberals somehow. As pathetic deflections go, it was lamer than usual.

Conservatives, why don't you just own your proud Stalinist thuggery? That is the "in" thing in conservative circles, you know, to be proud of being a violent thug. You're all behind the times.

You on the left constantly accuse conservatives of being violent...yet it's always liberals that burn our cities. Why is that?

The fact is...you on the far left are closer to Stalin than anyone on the right...you constantly attempt to ban free speech, you hate that Americans have the right to bear arms and if you don't get what you want you fall back on anarchy as a political strategy.

You on the left constantly accuse conservatives of being violent...yet it's always liberals that burn our cities. Why is that?
Those are blacks, not liberals. They vote Dem because they know which party includes racists. Duh.

The fact is...you on the far left are closer to Stalin than anyone on the right...you constantly attempt to ban free speech, you hate that Americans have the right to bear arms and if you don't get what you want you fall back on anarchy as a political strategy.
We hate that felons, terrorists and nutters can buy assault rifles. Duh. Ban free speech my butt.

The fact is...you on the far left are closer to Stalin than anyone on the right...

So, what do you think of DearLeaderTrump's plan to purge the military of anyone who doesn't swear personal loyalty to him? Have you ever seen a more openly Stalinist plan? I haven't. And I'm sure you love the plan. All Trump fans must love it, because it's DearLeader's plan.

you constantly attempt to ban free speech,

No, not true. A few dumbass college kids don't count, being we mock them for being such dumbasses. Free speech squashing is currently a right-wing thing. They do it by more underhanded ways, by allowing people with money to throw lawsuits at anyone who talks freely. Again, your DearLeaderTrump is a big fan of that tactic.

you hate that Americans have the right to bear arms

I'm sure you actually believe that's true, being it's what your masters keep telling it to you.

and if you don't get what you want you fall back on anarchy as a political strategy.

We're not the ones threatening revolution if we lose, or retribution if we win. That would be the Trump fans. A couple of them have implied to me how I was going to end up shot by conservative revolutionaries.

We hate that felons, terrorists and nutters can buy assault rifles. Duh. Ban free speech my butt.

None of your gun control laws are going to keep felons, terrorists or nutters from getting assault rifles, Franco. None of those types CARE about the law. Your gun control laws are designed to do one thing and one thing only...deprive law abiding Americans from being able to defend their loved ones and themselves.

Those are blacks, not liberals. They vote Dem because they know which party includes racists. Duh.

Racists? You mean like a group that would refer to Hispanics as the "Taco Bell" vote?

This is the first time I've heard American's cheer that their elected president got "disrespected" by a foreign leader. It's the first time I've heard a rude foreign leader applauded by American citizens.

Way to go rightwingers, you've brought hatred, partisanship, and unpatriotic disrespect to a new level.
What has Barry ever done to reach out to the other side… Crickets
Lol

That has nothing to do with anything - we can make a whole argument on that, but it's irrelevant.

It's not the PERSON, it's the POSITION - and he is OUR president - an AMERICAN PRESIDENT. So you're (using "you're generically) rooting for Putin over our president, you're applauding disrespect to our president.

It's a first. Hating the occupant of that position is certainly not a first. Seeing that occupant is worthless is not a first.

This. Is.

The fact is...you on the far left are closer to Stalin than anyone on the right...

So, what do you think of DearLeaderTrump's plan to purge the military of anyone who doesn't swear personal loyalty to him? Have you ever seen a more openly Stalinist plan? I haven't. And I'm sure you love the plan. All Trump fans must love it, because it's DearLeader's plan.

No, not true. A few dumbass college kids don't count, being we mock them for being such dumbasses. Free speech squashing is currently a right-wing thing. They do it by more underhanded ways, by allowing people with money to throw lawsuits at anyone who talks freely. Again, your DearLeaderTrump is a big fan of that tactic.

I'm sure you actually believe that's true, being it's what your masters keep telling it to you.

and if you don't get what you want you fall back on anarchy as a political strategy.

We're not the ones threatening revolution if we lose, or retribution if we win. That would be the Trump fans. A couple of them have implied to me how I was going to end up shot by conservative revolutionaries.

Show me where Trump ever stated he wanted the military to swear personal loyalty to him? The military swears to obey the Constitution. What's laughable is that you accuse Trump of something that Barry did! Or did you miss his dismissal of General McChrystal for daring to voice what most of the military thought about the Obama Administration?

It's not the "dumbass college students" that quash free speech...it's the dumb ass college professors and administrators that won't allow conservative speakers on college campuses! Free speech doesn't exist on college campuses anymore because they have decided that political correctness trumps that Constitutional right!

None of your gun control laws are going to keep felons, terrorists or nutters from getting assault rifles, Franco. None of those types CARE about the law. Your gun control laws are designed to do one thing and one thing only...deprive law abiding Americans from being able to defend their loved ones and themselves.

Of course they will, dupe. And what a pile of crap.

Racists? You mean like a group that would refer to Hispanics as the "Taco Bell" vote?
What's racist about that? Really dumb.

It's not the "dumbass college students" that quash free speech...it's the dumb ass college professors and administrators that won't allow conservative speakers on college campuses! Free speech doesn't exist on college campuses anymore because they have decided that political correctness trumps that Constitutional right!
that's what happens when RW haters/fools do nothing but parrot hate/BS/lies to the educated...As always the RW making molehills into mountains by cherry picking and endless divisive BS propaganda. There are plenty of straight talking conservatives speaking on campuses.

This is the first time I've heard American's cheer that their elected president got "disrespected" by a foreign leader. It's the first time I've heard a rude foreign leader applauded by American citizens.

Way to go rightwingers, you've brought hatred, partisanship, and unpatriotic disrespect to a new level.
What has Barry ever done to reach out to the other side… Crickets
Lol

That has nothing to do with anything - we can make a whole argument on that, but it's irrelevant.

It's not the PERSON, it's the POSITION - and he is OUR president - an AMERICAN PRESIDENT. So you're (using "you're generically) rooting for Putin over our president, you're applauding disrespect to our president.

It's a first. Hating the occupant of that position is certainly not a first. Seeing that occupant is worthless is not a first.

This. Is.
Barry is a fuck up... And his puppet masters know it.

Philippine president, Rodrigo Duterte absolutely shredding obama was a sweet thing. China disrespecting obama by not bringing a staircase to his jet, LOL, that was hilarious. It is great to see other countries see him for the worthless sack of shit he truly is. After all the division obama has caused, stabbing allies in the back, giving our Constitution and America the middle finger, it is just priceless the humiliation he suffered. The only thing is, he deserves far worse humiliation and disrespect than this.

Oh, and then obama trying to give Putin an ice cold stare down. What a joke! Putin probably had to everything humanly possible to not break out in laughter. In a physical confrontation, Putin knocks obama's ass out cold in under 3 seconds.

Between China, the Philippines and Russia, they all but said to obama what so many of us have been saying, which is: "fuck off!"
You'll get over it as soon as Hillary is elected.

:D

Forum List

Back