It was a beautiful thing seeing obama getting disrespected

I personally get a kick out of the treasonous worms on this site calling Americans who refuse to kowtow to that garbage in the oval office, traitors. Pretty funny.

Well, that's because you're a racist scum bucket there "girl".....Go take a nap.

If you were stupid enough to get caught up in the cult of personality of Obama and you voted for him in 2008, I get it.

If you voted for him twice, you are a complete moron
Hello moron...Don't feel bad about who you voted for...

If you were stupid enough to get caught up in the cult of personality of Obama and you voted for him in 2008, I get it.

If you voted for him twice, you are a complete moron

Given the overwhelming majority who voted for Obama TWICE......shows that you're a born loser, TWICE....

220px-Bushduck.PNG

Philippine president, Rodrigo Duterte absolutely shredding obama was a sweet thing. China disrespecting obama by not bringing a staircase to his jet, LOL, that was hilarious. It is great to see other countries see him for the worthless sack of shit he truly is. After all the division obama has caused, stabbing allies in the back, giving our Constitution and America the middle finger, it is just priceless the humiliation he suffered. The only thing is, he deserves far worse humiliation and disrespect than this.

Oh, and then obama trying to give Putin an ice cold stare down. What a joke! Putin probably had to everything humanly possible to not break out in laughter. In a physical confrontation, Putin knocks obama's ass out cold in under 3 seconds.

Between China, the Philippines and Russia, they all but said to obama what so many of us have been saying, which is: "fuck off!"

Written by either an UN-American scum bucket.....OR
by a tacitly RACIST and hate-filled scum bucket.......

The ONLY 2 choices for this idiot.

Or someone who thinks Barry Obama never had a clue and isn't respected around the world like you all said he was?

If you had an OUNCE of self-respect, you'd apologize................LOL

FT_15.06.26_obamaConfidence_3.png

What's amusing about that poll, Nat is that every place Obama's been trying to improve relations with...like Russia, Mexico, Venezuela, China and the Middle East...they're the places that have less "confidence" in his doing the right thing! What's also amusing is that the country that supposedly likes him the most the Philippines at 94 is the country where he JUST got called a "Son of a whore" by it's President! Oops!

Philippine president, Rodrigo Duterte absolutely shredding obama was a sweet thing. China disrespecting obama by not bringing a staircase to his jet, LOL, that was hilarious. It is great to see other countries see him for the worthless sack of shit he truly is. After all the division obama has caused, stabbing allies in the back, giving our Constitution and America the middle finger, it is just priceless the humiliation he suffered. The only thing is, he deserves far worse humiliation and disrespect than this.

Oh, and then obama trying to give Putin an ice cold stare down. What a joke! Putin probably had to everything humanly possible to not break out in laughter. In a physical confrontation, Putin knocks obama's ass out cold in under 3 seconds.

Between China, the Philippines and Russia, they all but said to obama what so many of us have been saying, which is: "fuck off!"

Or someone who thinks Barry Obama never had a clue and isn't respected around the world like you all said he was?

If you had an OUNCE of self-respect, you'd apologize................LOL

FT_15.06.26_obamaConfidence_3.png

What's amusing about that poll, Nat is that every place Obama's been trying to improve relations with...like Russia, Mexico, Venezuela, China and the Middle East...they're the places that have less "confidence" in his doing the right thing! What's also amusing is that the country that supposedly likes him the most the Philippines at 94 is the country where he JUST got called a "Son of a whore" by it's President! Oops!
And what did this big man say after the Oblama dissed him?

why not both?

people out there that enjoy the smell of a fart too.
You?
Our President is highly reasonable, measured and consistent. He's also smart, respectful toward others and has a good sense of humor. I don't care for some of his foreign policy, but I figure he probably knows a lot more about what's really going on than I do.

LOL...what part of his foreign policy DO you agree with, Old Lady?
Not gonna get into it with you, Oldstyle. I'm pleased no one has bombed our mall or police station recently, though.

Gee, since you Progressives are in favor of letting in unvetted immigrants from regions of the world FILLED with Islamic extremists...you'd best enjoy that while you can, Old Lady! Just sayin'...
They're not unvetted and we'll be fine once we hit the problem where it lives.

This thread shows the "mentality" of Americans who STILL see Obama as an undeserving, Black, Kenyan Muslim and probably agree with this sentiment below,,,,,,remember???

disrespp.jpg

people out there that enjoy the smell of a fart too.
You?
Our President is highly reasonable, measured and consistent. He's also smart, respectful toward others and has a good sense of humor. I don't care for some of his foreign policy, but I figure he probably knows a lot more about what's really going on than I do.

Not gonna get into it with you, Oldstyle. I'm pleased no one has bombed our mall or police station recently, though.

Gee, since you Progressives are in favor of letting in unvetted immigrants from regions of the world FILLED with Islamic extremists...you'd best enjoy that while you can, Old Lady! Just sayin'...

Ah, did you miss the part where the head of the FBI admitted to Congress that they have absolutely no way to adequately do background checks on those people, Old Lady?

Or Obama hates america, and true Americans dislike obama. The obama supporters are treasonous dickheads.

This thread shows the "mentality" of Americans who STILL see Obama as an undeserving, Black, Kenyan Muslim and probably agree with this sentiment below,,,,,,remember???

disrespp.jpg

I'm not a "birther", Nat...I'm just someone who thinks Barry was nothing more than empty promises and catchy slogans. He didn't have a clue about how to do the job.

It almost physically hurt seeing and hearing this country and the Office of the President so disrespected. How far this country has fallen under Obama.

When you're getting dissed by 3rd world countries you've fallen pretty low.

When should others respect him when the Republican Party and the American media disrespects him. When others see the way he is treated at home, they have no reason to respect him abroad.

It almost physically hurt seeing and hearing this country and the Office of the President so disrespected. How far this country has fallen under Obama.

When should others respect him when the Republican Party and the American media disrespects him. When others see the way he is treated at home, they have no reason to respect him abroad.

The American media disrespects Barack Obama? Wow! Did you start drinking early this morning, Dragonlady? The American Main Stream Media have had a slobbering love affair with Barry since he started running for office back in 2008!

Proof that leftards live in an alternate universe.

disrespp.jpg

I'm not a "birther", Nat...I'm just someone who thinks Barry was nothing more than empty promises and catchy slogans. He didn't have a clue about how to do the job.
What president isn't?

Proof that leftards live in an alternate universe.
Not all leftards can live in hell with you. try losing weight..

You?

Ah, did you miss the part where the head of the FBI admitted to Congress that they have absolutely no way to adequately do background checks on those people, Old Lady?
I saw the interview when it happened, actually, and my recollection is that the head of the FBI said they had no way to ensure with 100% certainty that EVERY refugee was properly vetted. He didn't say we CAN'T vet ANY of them, which is the words a lot of people have put into his mouth since then.

disrespp.jpg

What president isn't?

To the degree that Obama was? I'm hard pressed to think of ANY President who was less qualified to be President of the United States than Barack Obama was, Moonie! If you honestly appraised his accomplishments since leaving Harvard Law School it's not something that stands up to scrutiny. He was a mediocre lawyer...a mediocre lecturer...and an awful legislator yet he was the darling of the left? Why? Because as Joe Biden so clumsily put it...he talked good for a black guy!

Forum List

Back