It was a beautiful thing seeing obama getting disrespected

These leftwits only believe in majority rules when it furthers their leftist agenda. When Blacks and Hispanics voted overwhelmingly to ban gay marriage in California the left sued to overrule the will of the people, a majority in a statewide election. You probably won't hear them talking about that because they are lying lowlife scum.

What a MORONIC example........The overturning of Prop. 8 in CA by their supreme court was based on CIVIL RIGHTS issues.

So you will stand behind him.
Good to know. At least you wont be on here complaining about him.

Oh NO....I'll be bitching AND laughing when you morons will have been had by an orange clown.....I'd survive Trump as I survived GWB.

These leftwits only believe in majority rules when it furthers their leftist agenda. When Blacks and Hispanics voted overwhelmingly to ban gay marriage in California the left sued to overrule the will of the people, a majority in a statewide election. You probably won't hear them talking about that because they are lying lowlife scum.

What a MORONIC example........The overturning of Prop. 8 in CA by their supreme court was based on CIVIL RIGHTS issues.
marriage wasn't a right until the left wanted it to be.

So, Obama-haters, what enemies of the USA has TheParty told you to kiss up to today?

You know you're going to do it. TheParty speaks, you have no choice but to obey. Obama-haters are all like the old Soviets, far more loyal to TheParty than to their own country.

What's amusing about that poll, Nat is that every place Obama's been trying to improve relations with...like Russia, Mexico, Venezuela, China and the Middle East...they're the places that have less "confidence" in his doing the right thing! What's also amusing is that the country that supposedly likes him the most the Philippines at 94 is the country where he JUST got called a "Son of a whore" by it's President! Oops!

I'm both sure that morons.....like you.....actually cheer that OUR president was being called that derogation....rest assured that either that idiot Philippine low life will come groveling back or be ousted.

AND, if Obama were cheered by China, Russia and Venezuela, you ilk would INSIST that he was a communist...and if he were cheered by the Middle East countries, you morons would call him a Muslim.......as you already have.

Why would he have to? If Trump wins...that "idiot Philippine low life" has a new best friend in the Oval Office...if Clinton wins...she hates Barry's guts anyways! All they have now is "marriage" of political convenience! I'll wager she thought the comment was hilarious!

Don't have a comeback for my pointing out the lack of confidence in Barry is greatest where he's tried to do the most...do you, Nat? LOL

Don't have a comeback for my pointing out the lack of confidence in Barry is greatest where he's tried to do the most...do you, Nat? LOL

Actually, I do (and I'm not a huge Obama fan....but not for the same "reasons" as yours).....

I predict that Obama may earn yet another Nobel for 2 reasons:

1. Considerably postponing Iran's nuclear ambitions, and

2. Normalizing relationships with Cuba after almost 6 decades

Interesting, how the American right now usually aligns itself with the enemies of the USA.

I'm so old, I can remember when Republicans weren't proud of being treasonous.

When did the Philippines become our enemy?

Philippine president, Rodrigo Duterte absolutely shredding obama was a sweet thing. China disrespecting obama by not bringing a staircase to his jet, LOL, that was hilarious. It is great to see other countries see him for the worthless sack of shit he truly is. After all the division obama has caused, stabbing allies in the back, giving our Constitution and America the middle finger, it is just priceless the humiliation he suffered. The only thing is, he deserves far worse humiliation and disrespect than this.

Oh, and then obama trying to give Putin an ice cold stare down. What a joke! Putin probably had to everything humanly possible to not break out in laughter. In a physical confrontation, Putin knocks obama's ass out cold in under 3 seconds.

Between China, the Philippines and Russia, they all but said to obama what so many of us have been saying, which is: "fuck off!"
Trumpbots are into pro-wrestling.

Why would he have to? If Trump wins...that "idiot Philippine low life" has a new best friend in the Oval Office...if Clinton wins...she hates Barry's guts anyways! All they have now is "marriage" of political convenience! I'll wager she thought the comment was hilarious!

Duertes had to quickly apologize for calling Obama "the son of a whore".....as he should apologize for slandering the Pope and the head of the U.N........The $200 million in aid from the U.S. has this thug a bit concerned for his own possible ousting. LOL

When should others respect him when the Republican Party and the American media disrespects him. When others see the way he is treated at home, they have no reason to respect him abroad.

Don't blame the Republican Party for the reason HE isn't being respected. Barry has offered the world MORE than enough reason on his own to mock and ridicule him.

- Presenting him with the Nobel Peace Prize (for potential) only to have him create his own drone assassination program, start unsanctioned wars in Libya and Syria, arming terrorists and Mexican Drug cartels

- Promising one of the most transparent administrations ever only to produce the least transparent administration ever - 70% criminal non-compliance with FOIA requests

- Running the most lawless administration ever: Refusal to enforce US law, protecting those who break US law, BREAKING US law himself, refusal to comply with US Court orders, being held in Contempt several times, protecting criminal politicians from judicial punishment (Holder, Castro, Reid, Clinton), turning this nation into a 'Banana Republic'

- The Obama Syrian 'Red Line' - blown off by Assad ,backing down in front of the world, then trying to blame 'The World' for HIS miscalculation

- Lie of the Year

- Giving the Queen an IPOD loaded with the 'Best Of Barry' Speeches (Talk about ego/arrogance)

- Being out-played by Putin

- Paying a Ransom to Iran

- Un-Constitutional 'Deal'-making with terrorist-supporting nations

- Allying himself with terrorists to help them tae over their own nations and to seek retribution / make up for his embarrassing 'Red Line' fiasco

So don't blame the GOP for Barry's F-Ups & lack of respect.

I don't know which is worse: These laundry list of right-wing lies propagated and repeated endlessly by right wing talk radio, FOX News, and all of the right-wing blogs and newspapers, or that you people believe this shit.

The rest of the world views Obama as the guy you saved us all from the excesses of Republican wars, spending, and lack of regulation of your banking industry. Obama single-handedly, without any cooperation from Congress or the Senate over the past 6 years, pulled all of our collective nuts out of the fire, and has given us the most peaceful and prosperous world in well over 100 years.

Those are the facts which reactionary, racist, right wingers don't want to believe.

Interesting, how the American right now usually aligns itself with the enemies of the USA.

Since their President wasn't nice to Barry? LOL
actually the way I perceive this whole thing is that, if a President of another country is not nice and has no respect for obama, that president most likely has the well being of the United States citizens in his best interest.

When should others respect him when the Republican Party and the American media disrespects him. When others see the way he is treated at home, they have no reason to respect him abroad.

Don't blame the Republican Party for the reason HE isn't being respected. Barry has offered the world MORE than enough reason on his own to mock and ridicule him.

- Presenting him with the Nobel Peace Prize (for potential) only to have him create his own drone assassination program, start unsanctioned wars in Libya and Syria, arming terrorists and Mexican Drug cartels

- Promising one of the most transparent administrations ever only to produce the least transparent administration ever - 70% criminal non-compliance with FOIA requests

- Running the most lawless administration ever: Refusal to enforce US law, protecting those who break US law, BREAKING US law himself, refusal to comply with US Court orders, being held in Contempt several times, protecting criminal politicians from judicial punishment (Holder, Castro, Reid, Clinton), turning this nation into a 'Banana Republic'

- The Obama Syrian 'Red Line' - blown off by Assad ,backing down in front of the world, then trying to blame 'The World' for HIS miscalculation

- Lie of the Year

- Giving the Queen an IPOD loaded with the 'Best Of Barry' Speeches (Talk about ego/arrogance)

- Being out-played by Putin

- Paying a Ransom to Iran

- Un-Constitutional 'Deal'-making with terrorist-supporting nations

- Allying himself with terrorists to help them tae over their own nations and to seek retribution / make up for his embarrassing 'Red Line' fiasco

So don't blame the GOP for Barry's F-Ups & lack of respect.

I don't know which is worse: These laundry list of right-wing lies propagated and repeated endlessly by right wing talk radio, FOX News, and all of the right-wing blogs and newspapers, or that you people believe this shit.

The rest of the world views Obama as the guy you saved us all from the excesses of Republican wars, spending, and lack of regulation of your banking industry. Obama single-handedly, without any cooperation from Congress or the Senate over the past 6 years, pulled all of our collective nuts out of the fire, and has given us the most peaceful and prosperous world in well over 100 years.

Those are the facts which reactionary, racist, right wingers don't want to believe.

Gosh, Dragonlady...if you liberals could just come up with some way to silence right wing talk radio, FOX News, all the right wing blogs and newspapers...then you'd probably be blissfully happy...wouldn't you? I'm pretty sure that's the setup when the Soviet Union had Pravda...one viewpoint...no dissenting opinions allowed!!!

Since their President wasn't nice to Barry? LOL
actually the way I perceive this whole thing is that, if a President of another country is not nice and has no respect for obama, that president most likely has the well being of the United States citizens in his best interest.

The way I perceive it, Maryland...is that a whole bunch of foreign leaders thought Barry was a putz all along...they were simply reluctant to say so until he was leaving.

Actually, I do (and I'm not a huge Obama fan....but not for the same "reasons" as yours).....

I predict that Obama may earn yet another Nobel for 2 reasons:

1. Considerably postponing Iran's nuclear ambitions, and

2. Normalizing relationships with Cuba after almost 6 decades

I'll take that bet, Nat...I think the Nobel Committee is still embarrassed for giving him the first one before he did anything! You think they're going to give him another? That's funny stuff.

It's kind of the equivalent of a first round draft pick being named NFL MVP before the regular season started because the voters THOUGHT he was going to be awesome! When it turned out he sucks...you think they're going to vote for him again?

I'll take that bet, Nat...I think the Nobel Committee is still embarrassed for giving him the first one before he did anything! You think they're going to give him another? That's funny stuff.

The Norwegian Nobel Committee, based in Oslo Norway, announced the name of their laureate for the 2015 Nobel Prize for Peace. President Barack Obama is their selection for this years prestigious award. With the Nobel Institutes selection, President Obama becomes the third man ever to win a Nobel Prize more than one time. He joins legendary physicist John Bardeen and brilliant chemist Fredrick Sanger, who were each awarded two Nobels in their respective fields.

Obama To Receive Second Nobel Peace Prize

Obama was nominated but did not win in 2015........This year's prizes will be announced next month.....and then there's 2017.

This is the first time I've heard American's cheer that their elected president got "disrespected" by a foreign leader. It's the first time I've heard a rude foreign leader applauded by American citizens.

Way to go rightwingers, you've brought hatred, partisanship, and unpatriotic disrespect to a new level.

The Norwegian Nobel Committee, based in Oslo Norway, announced the name of their laureate for the 2015 Nobel Prize for Peace. President Barack Obama is their selection for this years prestigious award. With the Nobel Institutes selection, President Obama becomes the third man ever to win a Nobel Prize more than one time. He joins legendary physicist John Bardeen and brilliant chemist Fredrick Sanger, who were each awarded two Nobels in their respective fields.

Obama To Receive Second Nobel Peace Prize

Obama was nominated but did not win in 2015........This year's prizes will be announced next month.....and then there's 2017.

What has he done? I means the first time he got it for being half black... but for what reason this time? His brilliant rendition of corpsemen?

Forum List

Back