It was me: Sworn Trump enemy John McCain admits he handed smear dossier to FBI

"Sworn Donald Trump enemy John McCain admitted Wednesday that he passed the dossier of claims of a Russian blackmail plot against the president-elect.

The Arizona senator issued a public statement amid mounting questions of his exact role in the affair - and how a document riddled with errors and unverifiable claims came to be published.

'Late last year, I received sensitive information that has since been made public,' he said.

'Upon examination of the contents, and unable to make a judgment about their accuracy, I delivered the information to the Director of the FBI.'"

Let this sink in. A UNITED STATES SENATOR was so committed to his petty vendetta, that he didn't even verify information that he was passing along to Murican intelligence agencies.

Astonishing doesn't even begin to cover it.

Read more: Trump's nemesis John McCain kicked off 'Kremlin memo' scandal by handing dossier to FBI | Daily Mail Online

The NeverTrump hate was great. Look at the Romney contributions also. With McCain and Graham, there was no "stand-down". They are kamikaze hold-outs on an island in their own feeble minds still fighting the war that ended when Trump was nominated..

Sorry...Missed your thread,....I'll delete it.

They'll just combine them sooner or later anyway.. Whose ever was posted first.. ... Chit happens , as we know we've all posted the same chit before lol I just figured you should have seen it since it's been hanging pretty much on the front page

If the Intel agencies briefed Trump on it then what does that say about the allegations?

Remember Trump didnt say he wasnt briefed on this when asked but he did shake his arms around yelling "Fake"!

Traitors, one and all.

rubio.jpg

"Sworn Donald Trump enemy John McCain admitted Wednesday that he passed the dossier of claims of a Russian blackmail plot against the president-elect.

The Arizona senator issued a public statement amid mounting questions of his exact role in the affair - and how a document riddled with errors and unverifiable claims came to be published.

'Late last year, I received sensitive information that has since been made public,' he said.

'Upon examination of the contents, and unable to make a judgment about their accuracy, I delivered the information to the Director of the FBI.'"

Let this sink in. A UNITED STATES SENATOR was so committed to his petty vendetta, that he didn't even verify information that he was passing along to Murican intelligence agencies.

Astonishing doesn't even begin to cover it.

Read more: Trump's nemesis John McCain kicked off 'Kremlin memo' scandal by handing dossier to FBI | Daily Mail Online

Why did you go and post the very article I already posted I posted mine at 9:30 am, and as of writing this you posted it ten minutes ago and from the same SITE....
it's called the right wing echo chamber you all get the exact same news at the same.... it's eerie

Trump's nemesis John McCain kicked off 'Kremlin memo' scandal by handing dossier to FBI | Daily Mail Online

It was me: Sworn Trump enemy John McCain admits HE handed smear dossier to FBI - as details surface of document's bizarre journey from British former spy and diplomat

• Arizona Senator who disowned Trump before election admits he handed document outlining claims of Kremlin blackmail to FBI
  • ----------------------------------------------------
We warned and warned the political Trump haters like this traitor ARE CROOKED, JUST LIKE CLINTON, JUST LIKE BILL CLINTON and the sappy azz cry babies that had a breakdown over her losing what pathetic wussies with a P.

Exactly what is wrong with a U.S. Senator turning over documents to the FBI?

Trump's nemesis John McCain kicked off 'Kremlin memo' scandal by handing dossier to FBI | Daily Mail Online

It was me: Sworn Trump enemy John McCain admits HE handed smear dossier to FBI - as details surface of document's bizarre journey from British former spy and diplomat

• Arizona Senator who disowned Trump before election admits he handed document outlining claims of Kremlin blackmail to FBI
We warned and warned the political Trump haters like this traitor ARE CROOKED, JUST LIKE CLINTON, JUST LIKE BILL CLINTON and the sappy azz cry babies that had a breakdown over her losing what pathetic wussies with a P.

False documents that were use to smear the incoming president

Documents that were also leaked to sudo news

Put him on trial. Let's find out if they're real.

Again, I PROMISE you Trump doesn't want that.

have any of you given to his country what john mccain has? i would say fuck no.....give the man the respect that a former pow has earned....
None of that stopped you leftist assholes from attacking him when he was running for President so save your outrage missy!

Apparently, you have a short memory. We were not attacking McCain. We were attacking Palin. If we had been attacking McCain, and ignoring Palin, it would have been like changing the plot line in The Man who Shot Liberty Valance so that Andy Devine was gunned down, while Lee Marvin lived.

Put him on trial. Let's find out if they're real.

Again, I PROMISE you Trump doesn't want that.

Don't be as stupid as the Trumpsters.

Put him on trial for what? Unsubstantiated allegations.

McCain turned documents over to the FBI. The FBI can and should investigate- that is what they are supposed to do. But calling for a trial is as idiotic and premature as the asshole Trumpsters who were calling for a trial of Clinton because the FBI was investigating.

The FBI is supposed to determine whether or not they are false- not a U.S. Senator.

McCain would have been complicit if he didn't turn over the information to the FBI.

have any of you given to his country what john mccain has? i would say fuck no.....give the man the respect that a former pow has earned....
None of that stopped you leftist assholes from attacking him when he was running for President so save your outrage missy!

None of that stopped you rightist assholes from attacking him when he was running for President, or disagreeing with Trump, or disagreeing with Bush, or generally doing anything other than following your warped right wing agenda.

Apparently, you have a short memory. We were not attacking McCain. We were attacking Palin. If we had been attacking McCain, and ignoring Palin, it would have been like changing the plot line in The Man who Shot Liberty Valance so that Andy Devine was gunned down, while Lee Marvin lived.
I have a long memory. You attacked MCCain because he was a Republican, because he chose Sarah Palin, because he had suffered from skin cancer and went so far as to say how many planes he had lost in the Vietnam war. You attacked Palin, her husband and her children, you attacked Palin because someone hacked into her computer. As always you were vile!

Forum List

Back