'It Was Really Bad': Ex-Trump White House Press Secretary Details Harassment

Nope, I sure don't.

Unlike you, I don't think that uncorroborated hearsay is actionable.

Sorry, Trumpster.
Wow, a simple "no" would have sufficed, but then you just had to go schnarglin' the bargles and throw your favorite dude in there!

You BargleSchnargler, you!

Wow, a simple "no" would have sufficed, but then you just had to go schnarglin' the bargles and throw your favorite dude in there!

You BargleSchnargler, you!
"Trump" and "Trumpster" are not the same thing.

It is not surprising that I would have to point out something so simple to someone like you.

Sorry for confusing you.

"Trump" and "Trumpster" are not the same thing.

It is not surprising that I would have to point out something so simple to someone like you.

Sorry for confusing you.
It seems you are experiencing difficulties discerning between amusing and confusing, cat toy.

I know one thing for certain: You're BargleSchnargling! :D

Shut up ya freak.
Your buddy used to swim naked in front of his female security detail.
It always amazes me how people ignore Joe Biden’s sexual escapades. You would think Joe Biden is really a nice guy. Much nicer and far more honest than Trump.

Shut up ya freak.
Your buddy used to swim naked in front of his female security detail.

I'll never understand this. Any of the wrongs one did does nothing to make the wrongs of another OK.

I've noted many times, neither Biden nor Trump comes anywhere close to be worthy of the office.

It always amazes me how people ignore Joe Biden’s sexual escapades. You would think Joe Biden is really a nice guy. Much nicer and far more honest than Trump.

Why do you feel people should react to their guy and different than you do? Because others will ignore what they know to be wrong, that makes it OK for you to do the same?

That is another thread.

Well we just might learn today that the SITTING PRESIDENT benefited from a pay to play scheme involving our foreign enemies.

But hey ho, some chick accused the former president of being a creep so let's obsess over that forever.
It's over just like the Orange Cheetoman.

Well we just might learn today that the SITTING PRESIDENT benefited from a pay to play scheme involving our foreign enemies.
Yeah, we know, he was impeached for it.

Trump Slips Up and Reveals 'Do Us a Favor' Meant 'Me'​

1683715214456.png
New York Magazine
https://nymag.com › intelligencer › 2019/12 › trump-do-...

Dec 19, 2019 — President Trump insists his use of “do us a favor” to Ukrainian president Zelensky proves he meant the country. But last night Trump ...
But hey ho, some chick accused the former president of being a creep so let's obsess over that forever.

10% for the Big Guy!

Ed Mazza
Tue, May 9, 2023 at 10:55 PM PDT

Stephanie Grisham, who served as White House press secretary under Donald Trump, said she witnessed the then-president’s sexual harassment firsthand.
She told CNN that she had to try to protect one staffer in particular that Trump would request accompany him on trips.
“He one time had one of my other deputies bring her back so that they could look at her ass, is what he said to him,” she said. “I sat down and talked to her at one point, asked her if she was uncomfortable. I tried everything I could to ensure she was never alone with him.”
She said she spoke to a couple different chiefs of staff, including Mark Meadows, about Trump’s behavior.
“I think, at the end of the day, what could they do other than go in there and say, ‘This isn’t good, sir’?” she said. “Donald Trump will do what Donald Trump wants to do.”
Trump wanted to grab her by the pussy

Stars can do that you know, fortunately or unfortunately

Looking at a woman's ass is now sexual harrassment? Friday is jeans day for the teachers I work with, so . . .

Forum List

Back