it wasn't a bow.............

You "think" I'm a liar but, of course, you don't know.

That is typical for this thread: inventing stuff, then arguing it to death.
you and your ilk got your boards removed, there would be no way to prove it even if i really cared that much to investigate
you come across as a liar
you dont have any credibility

We didn't 'get our boards removed.' We have nothing to do with AOL corporate decisions, which, as with all corporations, are profit-driven.

Given that you know the AOL political discussion boards are gone, if you want to sound credible, why do you make accusations you know you can't prove?

Again, that is typical for this thread: unfounded accusations about matters of no consequence.
LOL you are a moron

do you really think those decissions are made in a vacume?

you and your ilk got your boards removed, there would be no way to prove it even if i really cared that much to investigate
you come across as a liar
you dont have any credibility

We didn't 'get our boards removed.' We have nothing to do with AOL corporate decisions, which, as with all corporations, are profit-driven.

Given that you know the AOL political discussion boards are gone, if you want to sound credible, why do you make accusations you know you can't prove?

Again, that is typical for this thread: unfounded accusations about matters of no consequence.
LOL you are a moron

This particular discussion developed in the ether of the right-wing blogosphere. It's a topic of no consequence in the real world.

LOL you are a moron

This particular discussion developed in the ether of the right-wing blogosphere. It's a topic of no consequence in the real world.
then why are you so worried about it?
if it was no big deal, a normal person would ignore it
but you havent

Let say he did bow or curtsy----SOOO!

Yep, I said So.

Tell us, are we commoners so high on pride and indignation that we treat Royal heads of state (like King Abdullah or Queen Elizabeth) like commoners? Is it not publicly accepted practice to "highly respected Heads of state" they formal welcoming?

Look--when did the last time Grab a royal family? OH WAIT--Did not Mrs Obama do something improper to the queen of England?

Forget what I said, OK??

Yep, I said So.

Tell us, are we commoners so high on pride and indignation that we treat Royal heads of state (like King Abdullah or Queen Elizabeth) like commoners? Is it not publicly accepted practice to "highly respected Heads of state" they formal welcoming?

Look--when did the last time Grab a royal family? OH WAIT--Did not Mrs Obama do something improper to the queen of England?

Forget what I said, OK??
why would i bow to either
neither Queen Elizabeth nor King Faud are royalty to me
i have no king or queen
and a POTUS is their equal in standing

Yep, I said So.

Forget what I said, OK??
i have no king or queen

In our eyes--but as a sign of respect to their nations tradition.

OR it could be because the Saudis have us by the nuts and they are squeezing them extra hard and in this case the King said "You better bow to me, you wimpy lib" and Obama was like no at first but the King squeezed his balls even tighter and Obama Bowed and said "UNCLE"!!

Yeah--that is the ticket!!

LOL you are a moron

but you havent

From wherever did you get the impression I'm "worried about it"?! As I've already told you, I'm laughing!

It is "no big deal," and you are correct: "a normal person would ignore it," "it" being a simple bow of greeting.

but you havent

From wherever did you get the impression I'm "worried about it"?! As I've already told you, I'm laughing!

It is "no big deal," and you are correct: "a normal person would ignore it," "it" being a simple bow of greeting.
yet here you are, posting again
:lol:

btw, you also seem totally ignorant of international protocols
face it, Obama fucked up, AGAIN

Yep, I said So.

Forget what I said, OK??
i have no king or queen

No one has yet proved that bowing in greeting indicates a lesser standing.

To return to a point I was making earlier, if you weren't so self-conscious about the U.S.'s standing in the world, you wouldn't be concerned with merely courteous gestures.

As I said then, the greatest nation on the earth can afford to be gracious. If you don't believe we can afford to be gracious, perhaps you are worried that we're not the greatest nation on earth?

And, if so, why do you think that?

but you havent

:lol: ...

I enjoy laughing!

Yep, I said So.

Forget what I said, OK??
i have no king or queen

To return to a point I was making earlier, if you weren't so self-conscious about the U.S.'s standing in the world, you wouldn't be concerned with merely courteous gestures.

As I said then, the greatest nation on the earth can afford to be gracious. If you don't believe we can afford to be gracious, perhaps you are worried that we're not the greatest nation on earth?

And, if so, why do you think that?
protocols, moron

:lol: ...

I enjoy laughing!
good, do you also enjoy being laughed AT

cause thats what your getting

was this a MAJOR fuck up? no

was it a fuck up at all? YES

pointing out a fuck up doesnt mean anyone is scared
only a fucking moron would say that

obama-bows-to-saudi-king.jpg

According to the link its kissing the hand that shows respect. I was always taught to respect my elders which I also teach my children and by respecting them you are setting them at a high standard than you ... fellow man/woman or what have you.
So in watching the video I see him not bowing, but bending over to grab and kiss a hand not even raised to him and to top it off the king doesn't even like or want it so its a double whammy!

Greet With a Handshake

Forum List

Back