it wasn't Biden's weakness in Afghanistan that inspired Putin to invade Ukraine, my friends, but rather Trump's aggressiveness in the Jan 6 DC riots

i wonder why some of my threads devolve into personal attacks on me...i wasn't the one who made the statement, it was Fiona Hill...i just agreed with her...attack her instead

Russia expert Fiona Hill agrees with me, and she makes the exact same argument here

What a stupid claim she is making since Putin didn't attack Ukraine until 13 MONTHS passed after Biden took office Trump was long gone at the time.

Hill states:

"Had former Vice President Mike Pence not blocked Trump’s plan to overturn the 2020 election result, Putin “would have seen the United States as completely finished from a leadership perspective because we would be no different from any other country in the world that had just had a coup,” explained Hill."

Putin attacks during the Obama Administration, does nothing during Trumps 4 years attacks again 13 months after Trump left the White House.

There was never a Coup or insurrection at any time thus this so called Russia expert is full of shit!

Last edited:
did you ever stop to consider its you thats the problem??

you do say some really stupid shit sometimes,,
that's because i like to test people, like Trump tests people, i like to gauge people's reactions to challenging thought-provoking content

i like to test people

no, i legitimately believe it's Trump's fault...it's my right to have an opinion, no?
Yeah I believe that when there's 3 threads started by you on the front page any given day praising Trump as the second coming and another 3 blasting him as the devil incarnate. To your credit, you sure seem to find the gullible dupes who somehow after years being on this board do not realize your schtick

Yeah I believe that when there's 3 threads started by you on the front page any given day praising Trump as the second coming and another 3 blasting him as the devil incarnate. To your credit, you sure seem to find the gullible dupes who somehow after years being on this board do not realize your schtick
so i have to either criticize Trump the whole time or worship him the whole time?

those are the only options available?

Russia expert Fiona Hill agrees with me, and she makes the exact same argument here

Huffpo, no wonder. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The only more blindly partisan place you could look for even more blind Pro Biden Bias is DU.

It's an utterly baseless and retarded premise.

Then why didn't Putin Invade in January or February of 2021?

Have you got any sources that aren't blind partisan democrat hacks?

Forum List

Back