It will never stop...

They weren’t ripped from their parents arms.
Most of the kids that are coming here...aren't even with their parents. They are coming here with other parent's that are not of their own.
They are coming here with traffickers. The appetite for young flesh is almost as great as the appetite for drugs. Those children have buyers waiting to take delivery.

They are coming here with traffickers. The appetite for young flesh is almost as great as the appetite for drugs. Those children have buyers waiting to take delivery.

Kids are being used as pawns.

A never ending stream...
Like Obama, Biden welcomes a path to citizenship and fast tracking Dreamers

So, caging children is a good thing now...

They were shoved over the border and are now waiting for Biden to send for his parents and his 10 brothers and sisters so he can release them in red states.
A NEVER ENDING STREAM OF ILLEGALS
Brown people BAD

GOP in the 80's:

Reagan "knew that it was not right for people to be abused," Simpson says. "Anybody who's here illegally is going to be abused in some way, either financially [or] physically. They have no rights."

Peter Robinson, a former Reagan speechwriter, agrees. "It was in Ronald Reagan's bones -- it was part of his understanding of America -- that the country was fundamentally open to those who wanted to join us here."

Reagan said as much himself in a televised debate with Democratic presidential nominee Walter Mondale in 1984.

"I believe in the idea of amnesty for those who have put down roots and lived here, even though sometime back they may have entered illegally," he said.

GOP in 2018:

View attachment 469733
Reagan would have been a far better democrat.
He sold weapons to terrorists, funded drug cartels and had corrupt minions do his bidding.

So did Bush and Reagan.

Stupid trumpkins are afraid they will lose jobs to people who don’t speak English
Democrats don’t have to worry about that because they don’t work and live on welfare.

You don’t know the half of it.

I just flash my Liberal Card, wink, and I get everything for FREE

FREE Gas, FREE Meals, FREE drinks at the bar and FREE Lap Dances at Titty Bars

1616182084652.gif

Good. They will supplant you first. You clearly have no value to the State, so you will be one of the first to be eliminated.

A never ending stream...

They were shoved over the border and are now waiting for Biden to send for his parents and his 10 brothers and sisters so he can release them in red states.
Brown people BAD
They’re bad to you. Blacks and white democrats move away when brown people move in. Fact.

A never ending stream...

Brown people BAD
Not a very constructive comment.
There are good reasons to be prudent with newcomers to a community, especially arriving in numbers. It is not the first time this has come up in the development of America. How was it dealt with previously?

Good. They will supplant you first. You clearly have no value to the State, so you will be one of the first to be eliminated.
Drama Queen

You're the one who will be screaming. Not me, sweetcheeks.

More drama

From you, and to you. I am having fun right now. Hanging out at a gun show with my friends.

Drama Queen

More drama

From you, and to you. I am having fun right now. Hanging out at a gun show with my friends.

You’ll shoot your eye out

Drama Queen

More drama

You’ll shoot your eye out

I haven't yet in 70 years so I think I am safe.

We are Hemisphere #1. The global goal is to destroy our country and we are letting them...

I find it ironic how odumbo would not endorse joe until he had no choice, he became the Dem nominee, so endorse Joe or Trump. Best they could come up with.

"leave it to Joe to fuck things up" Obama 2020

Forum List

Back