It would seem the king of the snowflakes is melting!

No, the country is rejecting conservatism, and the old Christain doctrine that made this nation great from it's inception.It has went off the deep end, and continues to plow ahead just as the battleship Bismarck did when it reached the bottom of the ocean. Down, down, down she goes, while cutting a trail of tears to the end of her ride. This is where the Demon-crats are taking this nation now. Straight to HELL.
`
Straight to hell. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200.
`

This is a good example of how trump can never win no matter what he does. So after a whirlwind election sprint and an overseas trip this 70 year old might be taking a breather and catching up on other issues. No no no he is licking his wounds and in the fetal position. Jesus Christ, we have two years of this. Rush said that people won’t be able to keep up this level of hate forever, man are Dems proving him wrong.

Do, you are saying that Trump wote himself out campaigning that hew can't do his fucking job?

And yet could not honor our fallen veterans in Europe on Saturday or here at home on Monday. How MAGA!

Yes he did.
He has also done many things to help strengthen our military.
But it seems you don't want to hear anything that's good.
You've been poisoned by the news.

Except honor those veterans that gave all in Europe or the ones buried at Arlington.
And yet could not honor our fallen veterans in Europe on Saturday or here at home on Monday. How MAGA!

Yes he did.

Except honor those veterans that gave all in Europe or the ones buried at Arlington.

With the media not telling why.
Exploding the myth that Trump didn’t visit Arlington cemetery on Veterans Day due to rain - Liberty Unyielding
the decision to ground Marine One, the president’s helicopter, was made as it always is “by the Marine Corps and the White House Military Office, which then presents the recommendation to the White House in collaboration with the Secret Service.” Trump had nothing to do with it.

Guess the automobiles were grounded as well.

Lock down means no leaving the WH period.
Why is this so hard to get?

Because her hair might get messed up?

Trump is going nuts because the bell is tolling and it is tolling for him

He is becoming unhinged because he know that the country is rejecting the loon.

Keep telling yourself that

I'm sure that will make you happy.
I don't need to tell myself that. The mid-terms said it loud and clear which is why Trump has been a rage.

Analysis | Trump’s post-election rage, and what it suggests about his alternate reality

LMAO You put a lot of stock in the mid terms.

How much did Barry lose in the mid terms??

He was re-elected and Trump will be as well.
President Obama had the political skills to make a comeback. Trump does not. Look at Trump now. Moping around in rage and acting more unhinged than ever. That is why Trump's position will continue to deteriorate. He will continue to withdraw further into his bunker. He does not know how to handle this type of defeat.
His skills being the first black (wait 1/2 black) president, who was given a pass on everything because the nation is caught up in this ridiculous identity politics that it has been engaging in for the last 3 decades or more now ??

Good grief, it will be a disaster straight out of hell if the nation gets any more dumb than it already is. Skin color, gender, lifestyles, and culture don't make up the qualifications to be a President, but somehow this nation has deteriorated to the point of stupid when it comes to choosing it's Representatives today.

Unwise, stupid, and idiotic Agenda's are driving the nation over a cliff, and no one seems to have their hands on the brake nor can they get control of the brake in order to stop the crazy train.

Trump is going nuts because the bell is tolling and it is tolling for him

He is becoming unhinged because he know that the country is rejecting the loon.

Keep telling yourself that

I'm sure that will make you happy.
I don't need to tell myself that. The mid-terms said it loud and clear which is why Trump has been in a rage.

Analysis | Trump’s post-election rage, and what it suggests about his alternate reality

Yeah, that Blue Wave crushed the house, I mean 11 whole seats? Damn, that'sa super majority. And the way you dominated the Senate? Well.

:rofl:

You fucking Stalinists are a HOOT....
The Democrat gains 33 seats and are on track to gain 35 plus house seats in addition to 7 governorships and 300 plus state seats, dumbass.
What, so they can do nothing while there, except maybe set the country up for more Demon-crat failure after they implement their idiocy from the positions they occupy ??? How did the rebellious teenagers of the past, somehow take over high places in government ??? Flat outright amazing.

Hearsay from unnamed sources, as printed by the L.A. Slimes....GIGO.
Of course....tiny trump is continuing with all his "presidential duties"....such as...................?

...............Verbally bitchslapping the living fuck out of LefTards daily?
What did I win?

Absolutely nothing. In fact, you lost. Trump hasn't bitch slapped anyone but himself. He daily admits to illegal acts, many of which quality as "high crimes and misdemeanors", and he commits obstruction of justice via Twitter.

With the loss of the House, his firing of Jeff Sessions having blown up in his face with an acting AG who is under investigation for fraud, and infighting in the White House and Trump lashing out at aides.

There's the fun and frivolity of Trump's latest trip to Europe wherein he was again a public laughingstock in the eyes of the world. Since the debacle at the UN, world leaders haven't been shy in showing their disdain and disgust for your clown prince. Or on calling him for his fear of getting his hair wet.

Now we have the First Lady calling for a security official to be fired, infighting among cabinet members and White House officials and a President who is hiding out and behaving like a total asshole.

And while all of this is going on, Mueller prepared to file new charges, the Democrats have already prepared filings to obtain the President's personal income taxes. The House Intelligence Committee will be recalling Junior to question him over his lies to the Committee about the Trump Tower when the Committee was being lead by Devon Nunez. Lying to the House Committee is a felony. Do you think Democrats will go easy on Junior? Name one valid legal or moral reason why you think they should.

Good times. I can hardly wait.

“We got him right where we want him...for sure this time.” - Part 8,994
Meanwhile the GOP owns the senate, the White House and SCOTUS...America’s Best cash checks like never before, REAL legit Americans are unified, wetbacks are in hiding like the cockroaches they are and the filthy lowlifes amongst us piss their pants daily. Good times is right.

Have fun with that slim majority in the senate. The republicans are the majority but they have little control of legislation that's passed.

The republicans instituted the endless filibuster when they were in the minority in the Obama years. They refused to relinquish control of legislation by using the never ending filibuster to control what legislation is passed.

Now it's the democrats' turn. The democrats control wheather any and what legislation passes the senate with the filibuster.

Republicans need 60 votes to get anything passed.

You do the math.

If the republicans can grow up, act like adults and stop with their "my way or the highway" things can get done. If the republicans can compromise with democrats we can get some good legislation passed so that everyone in our nation benefits.

That's the whole point isn't it? Help our whole nation to be better.

President Trump looked quite well and rested today when he celebrated Diwali with the people from India today.
Making great jokes and lighting the diya lamp at the WH.

Yes he did.
It's all about them, and to hell with the nation on whole. This has already been experienced over the years, but memories are short as long as certain sectors aren't affected yet. It won't be long, and those sectors not affected as of yet, will finally be consumed by the bullcrap as well. By then it's over if it ain't already over.

What about us people, man?

How about proper representation? Term limits? Simplify the tax code?

No?

Why the fuck do we pay government then?

What do they do for us?

Hearsay from unnamed sources, as printed by the L.A. Slimes....GIGO.
Of course....tiny trump is continuing with all his "presidential duties"....such as...................?

What did I win?

Absolutely nothing. In fact, you lost. Trump hasn't bitch slapped anyone but himself. He daily admits to illegal acts, many of which quality as "high crimes and misdemeanors", and he commits obstruction of justice via Twitter.

With the loss of the House, his firing of Jeff Sessions having blown up in his face with an acting AG who is under investigation for fraud, and infighting in the White House and Trump lashing out at aides.

There's the fun and frivolity of Trump's latest trip to Europe wherein he was again a public laughingstock in the eyes of the world. Since the debacle at the UN, world leaders haven't been shy in showing their disdain and disgust for your clown prince. Or on calling him for his fear of getting his hair wet.

Now we have the First Lady calling for a security official to be fired, infighting among cabinet members and White House officials and a President who is hiding out and behaving like a total asshole.

And while all of this is going on, Mueller prepared to file new charges, the Democrats have already prepared filings to obtain the President's personal income taxes. The House Intelligence Committee will be recalling Junior to question him over his lies to the Committee about the Trump Tower when the Committee was being lead by Devon Nunez. Lying to the House Committee is a felony. Do you think Democrats will go easy on Junior? Name one valid legal or moral reason why you think they should.

Meanwhile the GOP owns the senate, the White House and SCOTUS...America’s Best cash checks like never before, REAL legit Americans are unified, wetbacks are in hiding like the cockroaches they are and the filthy lowlifes amongst us piss their pants daily. Good times is right.

Have fun with that slim majority in the senate. The republicans are the majority but they have little control of legislation that's passed.

The republicans instituted the endless filibuster when they were in the minority in the Obama years. They refused to relinquish control of legislation by using the never ending filibuster to control what legislation is passed.

Now it's the democrats' turn. The democrats control wheather any and what legislation passes the senate with the filibuster.

You do the math.

If the republicans can grow up, act like adults and stop with their "my way or the highway" things can get done. If the republicans can compromise with democrats we can get some good legislation passed so that everyone in our nation benefits.

The fact that our government is set up in a way that a party can hold another party hostage in these ways imho is criminal.

I mean read your post again and again, and tell me what you see ? I see gridlock and bribery as a system, and that is wrong.

The two party system should be abolished.

Individuals should have to fall upon their own ax when they get stupid, instead of a party holding them up until the whole party gets stupid. The system we have now is proof itself that this bullcrap ain't working anymore. To many stupid people for it to work as it was originally intended.

What about us people, man?

How about proper representation? Term limits? Simplify the tax code?

No?

Why the fuck do we pay government then?

What do they do for us?
See how bad they can screw us... That's what they do for us when certain people take control of it.

Last edited:
Comments such as this ^^^ don't help with your credibility, if in fact you have any left.

Rumor and hearsay might be good enough for a gossiping old woman like you, but not so much for me.

Of topic ad hominem. Grow up odd dude, and get a visa to someplace where all other curmudgeons reside.

What's the name of The President of The United States?

All living and deceased former Presidents of the United States? In order of best to worst? I'd Say Washington was the best, and Trump is the worst.

Is your reading comprehension really that bad?

Right Now.

I read and comprehend quite well. I mocked you and your weak effort to troll. That should have been obvious.

Rumor and hearsay might be good enough for a gossiping old woman like you, but not so much for me.

Of topic ad hominem. Grow up odd dude, and get a visa to someplace where all other curmudgeons reside.

All living and deceased former Presidents of the United States? In order of best to worst? I'd Say Washington was the best, and Trump is the worst.

Right Now.

I read and comprehend quite well. I mocked you and your weak effort to troll. That should have been obvious.

Right Now.

Only in your mind, not anybody else's.
It came off as really stupid.

Right Now.

Right Now.

Only in your mind, not anybody else's.
It came off as really stupid.

I agree Most of what she posts is democratic/liberal drivel that she truly believes.

She is good for a good laugh though.

What did I win?

You do the math.

The fact that our government is set up in a way that a party can hold another party hostage in these ways imho is criminal.

I mean read your post again and again, and tell me what you see ? I see gridlock and bribery as a system, and that is wrong.

Individuals should have to fall upon their own ax when they get stupid, instead of a party holding them up until the whole party gets stupid. The system we have now is proof itself that this bullcrap ain't working anymore. To many stupid people for it to work as it was originally intended.

That filibuster was intended for the minority to have a voice and to help promote compromise. It was also intended to be used very rarely.

Too bad the republicans abused it for so long. They set the precedence in the Obama years.

If you have a problem with it, talk to the republicans. Interesting I don't remember republicans having any problem with it when the republicans were doing it in the Obama years.

While independents like me warned you of what you were doing.

Now, once the ploy you cheered on when republicans were abusing it so badly is used the same way by democrats you finally have a problem with it.

If you were like me and had a problem with it when BOTH parties do it I would take your words much more seriously.

Republicans didn't do that so now the words are just hot air. I'm an Independent, when I'm lied to, I don't lap it up and go back for more lies. I stop believing the liars. I need concrete honest proof of what they say because they already showed me that they can't be trusted to tell the truth.

What did I win?

You do the math.

That filibuster was intended for the minority to have a voice and to help promote compromise. It was also intended to be used very rarely.

Too bad the republicans abused it for so long. They set the precedence in the Obama years.

If you have a problem with it, talk to the republicans. Interesting I don't remember republicans having any problem with it when the republicans were doing it in the Obama years.

While independents like me warned you of what you were doing.

Now, once the ploy you cheered on when republicans were abusing it so badly is used the same way by democrats you finally have a problem with it.

If you were like me and had a problem with it when BOTH parties do it I would take your words much more seriously.

Republicans didn't do that so now the words are just hot air. I'm an Independent, when I'm lied to, I don't lap it up and go back for more lies. I stop believing the liars. I need concrete honest proof of what they say because they already showed me that they can't be trusted to tell the truth.

I'm an Independent too and reading your lefty drivel I gotta laugh.

You really are clueless.

Forum List

Back