🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Italy Gets It Correct

part of their problem is they brought in foreigners to fill in industrial positions. Who said europeans were smart? They're destroying their culture, their countries and somebody is getting rich off it.

Found another link that is not a pay wall

“All the other Italians who lost their lives had from between one and five pre-existing diseases. Of those aged over 67 who died, 7% had more than three co-morbidities, and 18% at least two.”

Here it is…

I put up another link in my post #5 but thanks for this one. I think that, in time, we'll realize that the Government-Democrat reaction to COVID was nothing but political. They don't care about Americans they only care about their political future and they absolutely hate Trump because he represents hard working Americans more than any Democrat politician and even more than most conservative politicians. D.C. Democrats especially, are scared stiff of Trump.

I think that, in time, we'll realize that the Government-Democrat reaction to COVID was nothing but political.

It was obvious to me, almost from the very beginning, that it was never about protecting anyone from any disease, but a means for corrupt politicians to enrich and empower themselves, and to promote a malicious political agenda; to the detriment of those of us whose interests they have the duty to serve.

It was apparent to me, even before the science started to build to back this up, that the danger of this disease was being massively exaggerated; and that even if it was all that was being claimed, that the means being put forth to fight it had no plausible chance of being effective at doing so.

When they started telling us to wear masks, with an N95 mask being depicted as most preferable, I put an N95 mask under my microscope and examined it, and I can say with certainty that there is no way that it would in any way hinder the passage of anything as small as a virus. I created this visualization based on a photograph that I took through my microscope. I've been amazed at how determined many are to deny what this very clearly shows.

zPICT0001pHQ1600E.JPG

It was obvious to me, almost from the very beginning, that it was never about protecting anyone from any disease, but a means for corrupt politicians to enrich and empower themselves, and to promote a malicious political agenda; to the detriment of those of us whose interests they have the duty to serve.

It was apparent to me, even before the science started to build to back this up, that the danger of this disease was being massively exaggerated; and that even if it was all that was being claimed, that the means being put forth to fight it had no plausible chance of being effective at doing so.

When they started telling us to wear masks, with an N95 mask being depicted as most preferable, I put an N95 mask under my microscope and examined it, and I can say with certainty that there is no way that it would in any way hinder the passage of anything as small as a virus. I created this visualization based on a photograph that I took through my microscope. I've been amazed at how determined many are to deny what this very clearly shows.

View attachment 560499
Yes and not only that, every time you put a mask on you are transferring pathogens from your hands to your face and hands are the #1 transmitter of viruses into your mouth, nose, eyes and even ears. Masks are symbols of government power, that's about it.

This is all just crazy, a sane government would have figured out that the health compromised were most vulnerable along with the elderly and would have targeted treatment instead of this tyrannical shut down, and mandatory masking, needle sticking, etc.

"Italy’s Institute of Health now counts only those who died from COVID-19 has having died from COVID-19, reducing COVID-19 deaths in the hard-hit country from over 130,000 to fewer than 4,000."

Your post is easily debunked garbage. You should be ashamed of yourself. Why this board lets disinformation stay in the main forums is anyone's guess.

Found another link that is not a pay wall

“All the other Italians who lost their lives had from between one and five pre-existing diseases. Of those aged over 67 who died, 7% had more than three co-morbidities, and 18% at least two.”

Having a co-morbidity does not remove COVID leading to the death. I have COPD, if I get COVID and the virus attacks my lungs and the COPD kills me, it is still because of COIVD that it happened.

Are they changing the way the count flu deaths as well since only about 1% of flu deaths are from the flu alone.

My Step Father died of heart failure due to having cancer in 2/3 of his organs, which cause of death should be removed from his DC?

Forum List

Back