Italy Trumps Brexit

I hope France comes next! :up:
The EU is fucking finished.....trump,destroyed the progressives here.....Brexit returned sovereignty to England.....

It must really suck to be a liberal today....:lol:

Read history before the EU. Economic blocs stop wars as everyone is tied into each others interest...You don't want to destroy the other when that other nation is part of your interest.

So I am a Jew. What steps do I need to take in order to peacefully coexist with you?

Spearheaded by the populist Five Star Movement, the biggest rival to Renzi's Democratic party, the "No" campaign also capitalized on Renzi's declining popularity, a sluggish economy and the problems caused by the arrival of tens of thousands of migrants in Italy from Africa.

The leader of Italy's far right Northern League, Matteo Salvini, framed the vote as a "victory of the people".

INDEED! VICTORY FOR THE PEOPLE! HEIL ITALIA!

When this is gone war will occur far more often as taking over anothers resources as occurred before the Eu will be within a nations interest.

The EU is fucking finished.....trump,destroyed the progressives here.....Brexit returned sovereignty to England.....

They did win the Austrian presidency election... even bigger defeat as the muslims will be arriving in droves and stoning their gays.

Although in Austria the president has no power to speak of.

French far-right leader Marine Le Pen congratulated "our friend" Salvini on the result in a Tweet, while Salvini was clearly delighted by the result, posting: "Long live Trump, long live Putin, long live Le Pen, long live the Northern League!"

BEAUTIFUL!

They did win the Austrian presidency election... even bigger defeat as the muslims will be arriving in droves and stoning their gays.

Yep....but Austria and Germany were already doomed.....

It has always sucked to be a Liberal.

Kind of like being a Democrat nowadays that is a minority party and think you are somehow relevant.

In this case, the Austrians, were not as sharp as the Italians! :dunno: ;)

I really thought France would be the next domino.

But now with the Euro falling to near-parity with the US Dollar, it looks like Italy may soon opt out of the "common currency" and that'll be the end of the experiment in globalist world domination plans!

Bellissimo!!!

In this case, the Austrians, were not as sharp as the Italians! :dunno: ;)

They have a history of producing some really bad leaders.

129958-004-C9B8B89D.jpg

Forum List

Back