Its 2024 and we are still fighting racists

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Its not totallly clear what happened but I applaud Liverpool for terminating the games. The responses of the German clubs seem weak and unconvincing. In particular Hoffenheim who shout that there was no racism but are investigating it anyway. WTF.

Its very sad for these Liverpool youngsters. Most of them will never reach the top and this mini tournament should have been something for them to remember when they are older.. Now they will remember it for the wrong reasons. Germans I have met all over Europe have been decent people..
Is Germany changing in the AfD era.?
"Digga" FFS.

Its not totallly clear what happened but I applaud Liverpool for terminating the games. The responses of the German clubs seem weak and unconvincing. In particular Hoffenheim who shout that there was no racism but are investigating it anyway. WTF.

Its very sad for these Liverpool youngsters. Most of them will never reach the top and this mini tournament should have been something for them to remember when they are older.. Now they will remember it for the wrong reasons. Germans I have met all over Europe have been decent people..
"Digga" FFS.

People say shit in the heat of the moment, especially teens. People overreact, especially adults.

"Digga" FFS.
From your article:

“The accused player and surrounding teammates have told us that the alleged statement was not made. The analysis of our video recording also revealed nothing. Nevertheless, we are carefully working through the incident with our team of psychologists and the child protection officer.

“One possible explanation for the origin of this accusation and the fact that it was repeated against Frankfurt could be the fact that the German slang word ‘Digga’ (roughly equivalent to ‘Bro’ in English) has a phonetic similarity to the swear word allegedly used.”

What race was the accuser and what race was the alleged attacker? Are Europeans insensitive that the use of "Digga," translated as "bro," is callous and offensive? What a bunch of pussies. Sounds like a snowflake to me using the system.

From your article:

What race was the accuser and what race was the alleged attacker? Are Europeans insensitive that the use of "Digga," translated as "bro," is callous and offensive? What a bunch of pussies. Sounds like a snowflake to me using the system.
Digga my arse.

"Digga" FFS.
Europe is the hotbed birthplace and incubator of racism, war, poverty, deadly disease, corruption, genocide on an industrial level and pretty much all the worlds worst ills tommy, to pluck this out of the abyss of european misery seems, to be kind, a tad picayune wouldn't ya say?

Forum List

Back