IT’S A FAKE! Analyst Says Judge Roy Moore Signature Inside Allred's Accuser’s Yearbook Was FORGED

What would you know about honor?
This is about Moore, remember?
Starskey changed the subject to honor.
During testimony you would have every right to establish if the witness for the other side understood what Honor is. Proceed
Honor is the heart of the matter, and Moore has shown he has none.

How would you know, I doubt your honor as well.
You opinion is immaterial. The opinions of the electorate and citizens do count, and Moore is in hot water. The GOP is running from his looming disaster.

gatewaypundit is alt right commie agitprop

The expert is not an expert is part of the problem.

There are many things problematic about the yearbook, the signature can/will be look at more in depth by experts as this moves forward.

But thanks for repeating what the lynch mob have been chanting since this thread began.
Show us where the link mob chanted this. You are goofy.

link mob?

what the hell is that?

Case closed. Allred and this attention seeker should be sued into oblivion.

The comments are great!
IT'S A FAKE! Analyst Says Judge Roy Moore Signature Inside Gloria Allred Accuser's Yearbook Was FORGED

There will be no coming back from this. The defense of a child molester is fatal for all who engage in it.
Republicans in the Senate know this. He will be first elected Senator rejected and sent back since the Civil War if the shameless citizens of Alabama elect him.

If Moore had any honor, he would drop out for the sake of the party and the Republicans in Congress who are forced to speak on this subject.

LOLOL

Righties, waxing about honor. :lmao:

How honorable was it insisting for 8 years that Obama wasn’t born in the U.S.?

I love how the media lie.. Even though you can see plain as day that the signatures don't match up at all.

Josh Barro‏Verified account @jbarro

Roy Moore's signature from that 1977 yearbook matches Roy Moore's signature on his US Term Limits pledge this year.

DOibV4DX4Ac6ip8.jpg

DOibWyIWAAgULrU.jpg

12:03 PM - 13 Nov 2017

The numbers don't look the same.
Of course they don’t, Moore didn’t write the date and location. He did write the creepy part though.

That she’s a lovely girl? That’s creepy?

Within the context of her allegations? Absolutely.

So you already convicted. In context it is only creepy when proven guilty.

I doubt you would ever be considered for a judicial appointment and likely not allowed in the Jury box.

So there's that.

I've convicted no one, dope. I'm only commenting on the evidence and your attempts to discredit it.

During testimony you would have every right to establish if the witness for the other side understood what Honor is. Proceed

You opinion is immaterial. The opinions of the electorate and citizens do count, and Moore is in hot water. The GOP is running from his looming disaster.

That's the point, isn't it.

So did you believe the Clinton accusers at face value?

It is funny, in a sick way, to watch the comrade commies of the Alt Right talk about honor

The numbers don't look the same.
Of course they don’t, Moore didn’t write the date and location. He did write the creepy part though.

I doubt you would ever be considered for a judicial appointment and likely not allowed in the Jury box.

So there's that.

I've convicted no one, dope. I'm only commenting on the evidence and your attempts to discredit it.

So you've never called an underage female lovely or beautiful?

If so, then you are a creep?

No one here is accusing Clinton, only Moore.

The comments are great!
IT'S A FAKE! Analyst Says Judge Roy Moore Signature Inside Gloria Allred Accuser's Yearbook Was FORGED

There will be no coming back from this. The defense of a child molester is fatal for all who engage in it.

Alledged.

There were those that said that anyone who defended those involved in the McMartin preschool molestation case were themselves molestors. It ended up the people saying the charges were BS were correct.

More recently those defending the Duke lacrosse players accused of gang rape were called women haters. Those defending the players again were right.

Alleged or confirmed, it looks bad either way. Not to mention that it's a huge gamble to back Moore when the outcome is unknown.
More details are coming out from some very credible people.

That's the motivation isn't it? The gamble?

Does not matter what the truth is to you or the progs, just need to make it a HUGE GAMBLE.

Proves you don't give a crap about this country.

Progs?
How is this on Progs?

The entire Republican leadership is calling for him to step down.

So there's that.

So you've never called an underage female lovely or beautiful? If so, then you are a creep?
And put her hand on a dick? Grabbed her neck and forced her face to the crotch?

You are completely immoral and without honor and manhood.

Why would someone put a date and location in a year book?

To help remember when and where it was written.

So the women who supposedy worked in the restaurant didn't know how to spell the name?
Who said the person who wrote that, worked there?
Who wrote it, if not the owner of the year book?
LOL

Why are you asking me? How the fuck would I know?

Republicans in the Senate know this. He will be first elected Senator rejected and sent back since the Civil War if the shameless citizens of Alabama elect him.

If Moore had any honor, he would drop out for the sake of the party and the Republicans in Congress who are forced to speak on this subject.

Yes, regarding Moore, dope.

That's what brought your understanding of the concept of honor into question.

No one here is accusing Clinton, only Moore.

Deflection, you are arguing that Moore is guilty pretrial, did you believe the accusations with simply the statements of the women who brought forth the charges?

It's a simple question.

So there's that.

I never said that to one I didn’t know. I certainly wouldn’t say I love them. That’s fucking creepy for a 30 year old to say that to a 15 year old that’s not a family member or at least the daughter of a close family friend.

So there's that.

Not as a thirty plus year old man while planning on molesting her, dope.

The comments are great!

Alledged.

There were those that said that anyone who defended those involved in the McMartin preschool molestation case were themselves molestors. It ended up the people saying the charges were BS were correct.

More recently those defending the Duke lacrosse players accused of gang rape were called women haters. Those defending the players again were right.

Alleged or confirmed, it looks bad either way. Not to mention that it's a huge gamble to back Moore when the outcome is unknown.
More details are coming out from some very credible people.

That's the motivation isn't it? The gamble?

Does not matter what the truth is to you or the progs, just need to make it a HUGE GAMBLE.

Proves you don't give a crap about this country.

Progs?
How is this on Progs?

The entire Republican leadership is calling for him to step down.

You are sorely mistaken if you think that the Establishment GOP is not a faction of Big Government Progressivism. They're just the Big Government Lite version.

Forum List

Back