It's a fake folks LoL

How long can the left go on with their fantasy that the President of the United States of America is fake. It doesn't make sense on so many levels that it leans toward insanity.
They can go on forever ... and will. It's all wrapped in a visceral hatred of America. Progressives hate America and everything it stands for ... it really is no more complex than that. You will notice that you don't see a single thing American progressives support ---- freedom of speech? Nope. Freedom of religion? Nope. Freedom to protect yourself and family? Nope.

The list goes on and on ... progressives hate America. Thus, their call to "fundamentally change America".
You're cracking me up Start a comedy show You'll get rich You can have all the freedom you want Just don't fk with mine ,,Going to dinner but thanks for the laughs Maybe another time
Got it .... no cogent or coherent response, so you resort to childish ridicule.

Admit it --- you are an America-hating egoist.

Want proof? I'll show you ... but you got to ask. I don't want to be responsible for your childish temper tantrum.

Me, willing to wait, nothing horrible has happened yet, the health care deal is scary but willing to wait. there are things I don't like but only the future will tell, and am willing to wait. scream &yell rant & rave all that hate brings us closer to the grave. the right wont fix it nor the left, we let them lose to do what they may, no mater what happens its us that will pay.$$$$$$$$$$$$

chicken-dance-cliparta-18.gif

ENJOY THE SHOW

Good on ya Donald. Making America a Dump Again.

What a dump this place is becoming under Grabby Trump.
How so? You mean fewer illegals hanging out at Home Depot makes it a dump? The stock market surging to new highs makes it a dump? What exactly are you whining about?

Can you imagine how all the Rightie Tighties would be screaming if Obama had dumped all over America's House?
He took a Giant Dump on the American people..........attacked them with abuse of power.......did rectal exams on conservative groups with the IRS, FBI, ATF, OSHA and others............simply because they were conservative.

He spied on leaders of other nations.........tried to influence elections in other countries.....started a war in Libya without Congressional Consent.......same damned thing the leftist Brigade said Bush did even though they approved military action...........

Gave weapons to ISIS.........allowed ISIS to take over most of Iraq that our men bled taking before..........

Said it was great in Yemen.............we got THROWN OUT........

Tried to get Egypt to allow the Muslim Brotherhood to be elected there...........was told to pound sand.....

The Red Line...........made out of Crayon......

Handing our enemy..........Iran ........a lot of money in an agreement not worth the paper it was written on.

Tied our military's hands with restrictive ROE's on the battle field.

Fast and Furious................guns to DRUG LORD'S who have killed more people in Mexico than all the loses in the ME over time.

Doubled down on debt..........

Low economic growth

Made a MONUMENTAL LAND GRAB.....................more than all the presidents combined in the past............damn near declared the ENTIRE OCEAN A MONUMENTAL..............

And in closing.........................fitting here.

His LEGACY IS A MONUMENTAL FAILURE.

How many investigations into all of the above? How many indictments? How many convictions? How many of those investigations lead by Republicans?

Stop deflecting back to what even cleared of wrong doing over and over ad nauseum, and look at what you're deflecting away from.

Why is Trump so desperately deflecting away from anything having to go with the Magnitsky Law, and the role of his son, and the AG have in the money laundering case involving the Russian lawyer. Why did Junior lie about the purpose of the meeting and who was in attendance? Why did The President get involved in that misleading story he leaked ahead of the NYT?

Why did Sessions settle the Russian lawyer's case so cheaply?

These are all reasonable questions.

Actually, they're not reasonable at all ... they are the flailings of the paranoid, trying to cover up crimes by insisting the other guy did it.

No, that would be Trump claiming that Hillary took a bribe to sell uranium to Russia, or a speaking fee donated to a world renowned charity was a bribe.

Meanwhile, the Russian lawyer who is the Russian government lobbyist for Putin to get the Magnitsky Act repealed is meeting with the son of candidate Trump about Russian orphans.

Loretta Lynch made this woman's registration as the agent of a foreign government (Russia), a condition of her continued visa extension. She tried to frame her lobbying on Putin's behalf as "helping American families adopt Russian orphans", but this would be done by removing sanctions imposed by the Magnitsky Act on Russian money laundering in US banks

Funny that Sessions did just that very thing for her client. Slap on the wrist fine for the federal government and on his merry way with $227 million freshly laundered money and no admission of guilt.

Funny how the whole White House blew up and went crazy when that Magnitsky Law testimony was being heard in the Senate.

This isn't "fake news". Junior has admitted to meeting the Russian lawyer. The Sessions money laundering settlement is a matter of public record, as is the testimony heard in the Senate.

Trump's attempt to stop the investigation, firing of James Comey, lies, deflections, and tweets, and attacks on Hillary Clinton, all speak of a man who is hiding something, not a man who has nothing to hide.

Junior once bragged about all of the money his family made selling Condos to Russians. Now the whole family and the Trump campaign are busy denying the ever met with Russians, ever.

Every time the Trump's tell you they're being transparent about things, you find that they're not.

How so? You mean fewer illegals hanging out at Home Depot makes it a dump? The stock market surging to new highs makes it a dump? What exactly are you whining about?

Can you imagine how all the Rightie Tighties would be screaming if Obama had dumped all over America's House?
He took a Giant Dump on the American people..........attacked them with abuse of power.......did rectal exams on conservative groups with the IRS, FBI, ATF, OSHA and others............simply because they were conservative.

He spied on leaders of other nations.........tried to influence elections in other countries.....started a war in Libya without Congressional Consent.......same damned thing the leftist Brigade said Bush did even though they approved military action...........

Gave weapons to ISIS.........allowed ISIS to take over most of Iraq that our men bled taking before..........

Said it was great in Yemen.............we got THROWN OUT........

Tried to get Egypt to allow the Muslim Brotherhood to be elected there...........was told to pound sand.....

The Red Line...........made out of Crayon......

Handing our enemy..........Iran ........a lot of money in an agreement not worth the paper it was written on.

Tied our military's hands with restrictive ROE's on the battle field.

Fast and Furious................guns to DRUG LORD'S who have killed more people in Mexico than all the loses in the ME over time.

Doubled down on debt..........

Low economic growth

Made a MONUMENTAL LAND GRAB.....................more than all the presidents combined in the past............damn near declared the ENTIRE OCEAN A MONUMENTAL..............

And in closing.........................fitting here.

His LEGACY IS A MONUMENTAL FAILURE.

How many investigations into all of the above? How many indictments? How many convictions? How many of those investigations lead by Republicans?

Stop deflecting back to what even cleared of wrong doing over and over ad nauseum, and look at what you're deflecting away from.

Why is Trump so desperately deflecting away from anything having to go with the Magnitsky Law, and the role of his son, and the AG have in the money laundering case involving the Russian lawyer. Why did Junior lie about the purpose of the meeting and who was in attendance? Why did The President get involved in that misleading story he leaked ahead of the NYT?

Why did Sessions settle the Russian lawyer's case so cheaply?

These are all reasonable questions.

Actually, they're not reasonable at all ... they are the flailings of the paranoid, trying to cover up crimes by insisting the other guy did it.

No, that would be Trump claiming that Hillary took a bribe to sell uranium to Russia, or a speaking fee donated to a world renowned charity was a bribe.

Meanwhile, the Russian lawyer who is the Russian government lobbyist for Putin to get the Magnitsky Act repealed is meeting with the son of candidate Trump about Russian orphans.

Loretta Lynch made this woman's registration as the agent of a foreign government (Russia), a condition of her continued visa extension. She tried to frame her lobbying on Putin's behalf as "helping American families adopt Russian orphans", but this would be done by removing sanctions imposed by the Magnitsky Act on Russian money laundering in US banks

Funny that Sessions did just that very thing for her client. Slap on the wrist fine for the federal government and on his merry way with $227 million freshly laundered money and no admission of guilt.

Funny how the whole White House blew up and went crazy when that Magnitsky Law testimony was being heard in the Senate.

This isn't "fake news". Junior has admitted to meeting the Russian lawyer. The Sessions money laundering settlement is a matter of public record, as is the testimony heard in the Senate.

Trump's attempt to stop the investigation, firing of James Comey, lies, deflections, and tweets, and attacks on Hillary Clinton, all speak of a man who is hiding something, not a man who has nothing to hide.

Junior once bragged about all of the money his family made selling Condos to Russians. Now the whole family and the Trump campaign are busy denying the ever met with Russians, ever.

Every time the Trump's tell you they're being transparent about things, you find that they're not.
Perversion of the truth - at which you seem to be adept - still constitutes fake news.

Linking connected factual events together is now "perversion of the truth". Amazing.

There's no limits to the depths you can sink to in a effort to avoid having to face reality is there?

Admitted proveable facts are "fake news" because Trump says so.

Linking connected factual events together is now "perversion of the truth". Amazing.

There's no limits to the depths you can sink to in a effort to avoid having to face reality is there?

Actually, what you've done is take unrelated facts, and conjured up a false narrative by juxtapositioning them.

Then, your further compound your sin by creating a false narrative based, not on facts, but on your opinions masquerading as facts.

Facts is facts, but you seem to have taken presentation and misinterpretation to a new level.

Nothing you post contains a single fact. That's the truth.

It was expected Mueller would do this. A grand jury makes it easier for Mueller to call witnesses to testify.

Meanwhile all this garbage will probably last another 12-18 months.

You loons are excited over nothing, it's basically procedure

lol.... the real watergate took 2 years & that was a real 'nothing burger' compared to your orange overlord's mess that he has thrown this country into.
What exactly did Trump do, that you have proof of, that has caused a mess? And what mess has he caused? The left wing to go completely off the rail? I don't see that as a mess.

Welcome to american politics, If there was an actual pressing matter you would hear crickets in the US media.

You don't consider treason, fraud, obstruction of justice, or undermining the US Constitution "pressing matters"? How very Trumpian of you. Where are the cries of "Lock him up! Lock him up!", like we heard over Hillary's emails?

I guess you only give a shit if a Democrat does something you don't like. If there's an R next to the name, they get a free pass.
Actually I consider all of the above horrid. What I don't get is that, as a non Trump supporter, what the hell are you talking about? Treason? By all mans explain? Obstruction of justice, please explain. Undermindinding the US constitution please explain. Quite frankly this is typical leftwing screaming. No substance just noise.

Seriously, start with treason. back that up or go join the idiots screaming about fascism.

I could probably answer for you "Fascism, patriarchy, racism, lots of other left wing nonsense". The noise is deafening.

the investigations aren't over. when all the Is are dotted & the Ts crossed,& the intel becomes hard evidence then impeachment will begin because there will be no denial of wrong doing. the senate will then proceed & go to trial. as for explaining... do your own fucking research, because trying to 'explain' .... again ....is futile with the poorly educated. did you enjoy mango mussilini's rally in WV? i bet you did.
The pundits say no, he won't be impeached while Republicans hold the Congress. It takes a majority vote. They say no, Trump won't be impeached while Republicans hold the Congress.
I agree but that's if they don't find something really incriminating There are some patriots in republican congress that don't like what trump stands for,,,imo
Everytime Trump denies Russian involvement I see Bill Clinton earnestly telling us "I did not have sex with that woman." But the thing is, I've never thought Trump was colluding with the Russians with their hacking efforts or even the Wikileaks dump. What may come to light would be financial, if anything. If some such comes to light, the Dem will insist he be hung and the Republicans will insist it is railroading by a fake news MSM and a biased unfair special prosecutor led investigation.

Welcome to american politics, If there was an actual pressing matter you would hear crickets in the US media.

You don't consider treason, fraud, obstruction of justice, or undermining the US Constitution "pressing matters"? How very Trumpian of you. Where are the cries of "Lock him up! Lock him up!", like we heard over Hillary's emails?

I guess you only give a shit if a Democrat does something you don't like. If there's an R next to the name, they get a free pass.
Actually I consider all of the above horrid. What I don't get is that, as a non Trump supporter, what the hell are you talking about? Treason? By all mans explain? Obstruction of justice, please explain. Undermindinding the US constitution please explain. Quite frankly this is typical leftwing screaming. No substance just noise.

Seriously, start with treason. back that up or go join the idiots screaming about fascism.

I could probably answer for you "Fascism, patriarchy, racism, lots of other left wing nonsense". The noise is deafening.

the investigations aren't over. when all the Is are dotted & the Ts crossed,& the intel becomes hard evidence then impeachment will begin because there will be no denial of wrong doing. the senate will then proceed & go to trial. as for explaining... do your own fucking research, because trying to 'explain' .... again ....is futile with the poorly educated. did you enjoy mango mussilini's rally in WV? i bet you did.
The pundits say no, he won't be impeached while Republicans hold the Congress. It takes a majority vote. They say no, Trump won't be impeached while Republicans hold the Congress.

correct, articles of impeachment begins in the house. but they may not have a choice if hard evidence comes to light & is presented to them... they already joined forces with (D)s to limit trump's 'power' over recess appts. & the newer, tougher sanctions imposed on russia. not to mention that every single seat (435) is up for re-election in 2018.

Fake Special Prosecutor convenes Fake Grand Jury to...
Here come the subpoenas. Not so many leakers in Mueller's office, but things will start getting done, now. And one of those subpoenas, I'm guessing, will have Donald J. Trump's name on it.
Lying Donnie will be fun to watch on the stand

It would have to be a catastrophic crime. One that would bring down the Republucan Party if they refused to pursue it

Namely offering policy concessions in return for help in getting elected

Only Putin knows for sure

Isnt this like the second or third time they have brought in Grand Jury on this same investigation? You people are fucking idiots
This is the second Grand Jury.
The first one is out of Virginia, and it regards Michael Flynn.
This one is from DC, and it regards other Trump associates, and family. The subpoena that was issued for the 2nd one recently involved the Don, Jr's "I love it!" June meeting with the Russians.
great. we can then ask clinton and lynch about their secret meetings.

amazing one side no one cares and the other even seeing a russian is a foul.
iceberg goldberg greenberg you think Russia is our friend ?? They want to bury us and any pos sneaking around with them is suspect
Were you making threads about obama saying he would have more flexibility? JW im sure thats different. Somehow.

riiiiiight............... & that was right before the 2012 election. hmmmm, tell me exactly where was that 'flexibility'? what exactly did obama DO... exactly....concerning russia, besides toss out the commie spies & shut down their digs?

man, oh man.... it's been more than 4 years now. he better hurry up & flex that flexibility..... wait, he won't nor can since....wait for it...... he's OUT OF OFFICE.

Here's your explanation to the Senate during the trial . . . .

"Hillary did it, why can't I?"

No way will get enough Senate then proceed proceed to convict, (two-thirds vote? not likely,) and you will be stuck with your "Orange Reality TV star."

And this whole circus you selfish brats created in the media, the government and the nation with will be all for naught, happy now?

you are just pissed off that democracy & our Constitution, albeit they are hanging by a thread.... is still working.

tutt tutt. & tick-toc, buttercup.
The only thing the system is working for are your overlords.

I don't really give shit. I'm just entertained.

You have all these delusions, it is hilarious.

You clearly don't understand how he came to be in office in the first place.

If he is meant to be there, he will be there. If he isn't, your overlords will take him out. Law and order have nothing to do with the process.

MY overlords????????? oh that is rich. lol................. of course i know exactly how he 'won'. it was a combination of several factors... a perfect storm which includes the russians. i have no doubt that you don't give a shit. that is not shocking at all.

poster_210x230_f8f8f8-pad_210x230_f8f8f8.lite-1u.jpg

Winning the election is the only thing he's actually guilty of. That's what they mean by all those accusations: he won. Any opposition to the leftwing agenda is treason in their eyes.
Oh don't you worry He's guilty of probably more than one count They have plenty of money time and manpower to take the pos down How much time and money did repubs spend on Hillary ?

i believe a bi-partisan congress approved appropriations for mueller's investigation to be unlimited. there will be no funding cap on what is needed to hire all the people he needs.

It was expected Mueller would do this. A grand jury makes it easier for Mueller to call witnesses to testify.

Meanwhile all this garbage will probably last another 12-18 months.

You loons are excited over nothing, it's basically procedure

lol.... the real watergate took 2 years & that was a real 'nothing burger' compared to your orange overlord's mess that he has thrown this country into.
What exactly did Trump do, that you have proof of, that has caused a mess? And what mess has he caused? The left wing to go completely off the rail? I don't see that as a mess.

aside from the die hard poorly educated 33% still clinging to the hope that they will somehow become as rich as their leader.... lets begin with a few basics, shall we?

he cannot control congress, even with a (R) controlled house & a (R) controlled senate is stalled on everything from healthcare to infrastructure to tax reform.

remember his 'wonderful management' team he was gonna install? yaaaaa...... how's that working for him? how many replacements have occurred thus far because of the lack of loyalty he is demanding? lol... & some of the ones hanging on have absolutely no biz'nez being in the position they hold. rick perry- who forgot all about the dept of energy (oops) - had no clue it involves nuclear security now heads it. & then there's steve bannon, whispering in his ear every night.... & let's not forget panty waist jared was installed to fix the middle east.

there are still multitudes of positions unfulfilled including ambassadorships & US attorneys --- that just sounds terrific, doesn't it?.

at the G20, he shuns the top economically productive countries, who most if not all are our allies, to suck face with putin who's country is #12. so now those same countries are continuing to move forward without us.
he is the world's laughing stock & has diminished the united states in so many ways.

oh YA- a mere 6 months into office & not only him, but his family & associates are under a microscope for baaad things.... really really baaaaaad...............

Winning the election is the only thing he's actually guilty of. That's what they mean by all those accusations: he won. Any opposition to the leftwing agenda is treason in their eyes.
Oh don't you worry He's guilty of probably more than one count They have plenty of money time and manpower to take the pos down How much time and money did repubs spend on Hillary ?

i believe a bi-partisan congress approved appropriations for mueller's investigation to be unlimited. there will be no funding cap on what is needed to hire all the people he needs.
Yep, the establishment is out to get him no matter how much it costs us. Them more it cost the more that is expected, so expect some trumped up charge.

Forum List

Back