It's a fake folks LoL

Fake Special Prosecutor convenes Fake Grand Jury to...

Did Mueller gather his star chamber from Washington DC? (94% for Hillary Clinton)

Salem ain't got nuffin on the fascist democrat's epic witch hunt...

Good on ya Donald. Making America a Dump Again.

What a dump this place is becoming under Grabby Trump.
It's only a DUMP to you, because you cannot bully everyone in to hating Trump, and Hating America like you do.

Fuck that POS.

Golf journalist: At least 8 people heard Trump call the White House a ‘dump’
So The Trump Administration turned you down for a Green Card again and didn't agree that being a gay gigolo is actually gainful employment so they denied you entry.....AGAIN?

What's Job are you going to put on your Green Card Application NEXT?

Bull Fluffing Breeding Technician?

It's funny when trees project.

I'll just call you Old Woody.

i like to call it twiggy.

You don't consider treason, fraud, obstruction of justice, or undermining the US Constitution "pressing matters"? How very Trumpian of you. Where are the cries of "Lock him up! Lock him up!", like we heard over Hillary's emails?

I guess you only give a shit if a Democrat does something you don't like. If there's an R next to the name, they get a free pass.
Actually I consider all of the above horrid. What I don't get is that, as a non Trump supporter, what the hell are you talking about? Treason? By all mans explain? Obstruction of justice, please explain. Undermindinding the US constitution please explain. Quite frankly this is typical leftwing screaming. No substance just noise.

Seriously, start with treason. back that up or go join the idiots screaming about fascism.

I could probably answer for you "Fascism, patriarchy, racism, lots of other left wing nonsense". The noise is deafening.
Winning the election is the only thing he's actually guilty of. That's what they mean by all those accusations: he won. Any opposition to the leftwing agenda is treason in their eyes.
Oh don't you worry He's guilty of probably more than one count They have plenty of money time and manpower to take the pos down How much time and money did repubs spend on Hillary ?

i believe a bi-partisan congress approved appropriations for mueller's investigation to be unlimited. there will be no funding cap on what is needed to hire all the people he needs.
Yep, the establishment is out to get him no matter how much it costs us. Them more it cost the more that is expected, so expect some trumped up charge.

uh-huh. tic toc.

Everytime Trump denies Russian involvement I see Bill Clinton earnestly telling us "I did not have sex with that woman." But the thing is, I've never thought Trump was colluding with the Russians with their hacking efforts or even the Wikileaks dump. What may come to light would be financial, if anything. If some such comes to light, the Dem will insist he be hung and the Republicans will insist it is railroading by a fake news MSM and a biased unfair special prosecutor led investigation.

I don't disagree.

But a couple of things, there was never a basis to go after the financials of Trump; what you describe is the exact definition of a "witch hunt." The fascists use a false narrative to dig for anything they can find to attack the opposition, regardless of whether it is related to the investigation they were charged with. Trump's financials have not a fucking thing to do with alleged "Russian hacking."

Secondly, deep financial misconduct is already known about Hillary, who took a half-million in bribes from Putin, and her chief of staff who is a registered agent of the Russian government. I have provided YOU specifically with mountains of evidence, some of it from Nazi sources like the NY Times, to remove any doubt.

So again, if we are to crack down on international finance impropriety, then start with the Nazi democrats who are vastly more egregious in the open crimes and corruption they engage in.

Fake Special Prosecutor convenes Fake Grand Jury to...

Not unusual. If the goal is charges, would one not need a grand Jury's to present evidence to? You will get your charges against someone for something that's a surety. What you won't get is an impeached Trump. You will also not see an unelected Trump in 2020.
it's actually less nefarious than that ... you require a grand jury in order to issue warrants, since there is no evidence of a crime.

Odd. No one mentioned that at all. Think of Muller and his guys as cops. They are looking for evidence of bad suit going down and he will gather that info and arrange it for his grand jury. Then the grand jury gives the cas the go no go on hen after that the prosecutor prosecutes or not.

No new thing, no movement in the case really. Someone will go down for sure though. Look for charges in 6-11 months. Likely a guy from he campaign will get jammed up then pardoned by Trump. Sad, but that's the state of our union.

Everytime Trump denies Russian involvement I see Bill Clinton earnestly telling us "I did not have sex with that woman." But the thing is, I've never thought Trump was colluding with the Russians with their hacking efforts or even the Wikileaks dump. What may come to light would be financial, if anything. If some such comes to light, the Dem will insist he be hung and the Republicans will insist it is railroading by a fake news MSM and a biased unfair special prosecutor led investigation.

I don't disagree.

But a couple of things, there was never a basis to go after the financials of Trump; what you describe is the exact definition of a "witch hunt." The fascists use a false narrative to dig for anything they can find to attack the opposition, regardless of whether it is related to the investigation they were charged with. Trump's financials have not a fucking thing to do with alleged "Russian hacking."

Secondly, deep financial misconduct is already known about Hillary, who took a half-million in bribes from Putin, and her chief of staff who is a registered agent of the Russian government. I have provided YOU specifically with mountains of evidence, some of it from Nazi sources like the NY Times, to remove any doubt.

So again, if we are to crack down on international finance impropriety, then start with the Nazi democrats who are vastly more egregious in the open crimes and corruption they engage in.
They all do it, none of them are innocent.

It all comes down to which ones the establishment going to kick out of town for not playing by the unwritten rules of their game, and it definitely shows, the people have no control over who gets to play there.

I don't disagree.

at the beginning ...trump wasn't under the microscope & that is what comey told him.

flynn was being investigated & manafort's name came into play. that's a new avenue to look at. & with any legit investigation- if there are any questions raised during it, whether pertaining to the original leads or new ones, then they must be followed & answered. with one thing leading to another, there are just too many questions raised to NOT look into trump's finances. why was preet bharara fired? why won't trump release his tax returns? why is it a red line for mueller to delve into his financials? why wouldn't trump open it all up for complete review if there is nothing to hide?

after all, he is ALL about winning....right? think about it, if he knew there was no there 'there' & he could make laughing stocks of all the people (mueller's team, the house investigations, the senate investigations) wouldn't he want that win?

it would be the easiest win for him & he can claim victory over his 'enemies' at each & every rally... & he could replace his bullshit stories about crowd size & popular vote win with something actually truthful.

he won't, because he can not.

Last edited:
You don't consider treason, fraud, obstruction of justice, or undermining the US Constitution "pressing matters"? How very Trumpian of you. Where are the cries of "Lock him up! Lock him up!", like we heard over Hillary's emails?

I guess you only give a shit if a Democrat does something you don't like. If there's an R next to the name, they get a free pass.
Actually I consider all of the above horrid. What I don't get is that, as a non Trump supporter, what the hell are you talking about? Treason? By all mans explain? Obstruction of justice, please explain. Undermindinding the US constitution please explain. Quite frankly this is typical leftwing screaming. No substance just noise.

Seriously, start with treason. back that up or go join the idiots screaming about fascism.

I could probably answer for you "Fascism, patriarchy, racism, lots of other left wing nonsense". The noise is deafening.
Winning the election is the only thing he's actually guilty of. That's what they mean by all those accusations: he won. Any opposition to the leftwing agenda is treason in their eyes.
Oh don't you worry He's guilty of probably more than one count They have plenty of money time and manpower to take the pos down How much time and money did repubs spend on Hillary ?

i believe a bi-partisan congress approved appropriations for mueller's investigation to be unlimited. there will be no funding cap on what is needed to hire all the people he needs.
Yep, the establishment is out to get him no matter how much it costs us. Them more it cost the more that is expected, so expect some trumped up charge.

Trump bullshit beginning to stink
Trumpovitch's bullshit beginning to stink to...

I don't disagree.

It all comes down to which ones the establishment going to kick out of town for not playing by the unwritten rules of their game, and it definitely shows, the people have no control over who gets to play there.
Surely you don't compare"I did not have sex with that women"" with russian involvement by republican scum? You see no collusion by vile lying republicans who all seem to forget their meetings with russians?

It was expected Mueller would do this. A grand jury makes it easier for Mueller to call witnesses to testify.

Meanwhile all this garbage will probably last another 12-18 months.

You loons are excited over nothing, it's basically procedure

It appears to be an sneaky attempt at a coup. He is hoping like hell he can find one person who told a lie. Of course, any tiny thing will do and it doesn't matter if it's an actual lie. Anything to be able to press any charges. One perjury charge against any one witness and the left will continue this for a few more years.

Maxine Waters is already talking about going after Pence next. It's more than a witch hunt. It's an attempt to overthrow the Trump administration so they can steal back power.

I don't disagree.

Surely you don't compare"I did not have sex with that women"" with russian involvement by republican scum? You see no collusion by vile lying republicans who all seem to forget their meetings with russians?

What about all the Russian collusion with Dem scum? Obama was way more flexible with Russia after his election and not a single lib media asked him to explain.

I don't disagree.

"Russian involvement" is a meaningless phrase. Democrat scum have had far more "involvement" with Russians and other foreign powers than any Trump official. You snowflakes haven't identified a single actual crime that anyone in the Trump administration might have committed, but plenty of Hillary's and Obama's henchmen have real crimes stacking up against them.

No health care no tax reform ??? NO republicans in 2018 and impeachment follows in 2019 and yeah 63 million plus will ""steal"" the presidency back

I don't disagree.

What about all the Russian collusion with Dem scum? Obama was way more flexible with Russia after his election and not a single lib media asked him to explain.
Flexible?? He put sanctions on russia Trump scum tried his best to avoid them

I don't disagree.

"Russian involvement" is a meaningless phrase. Democrat scum have had far more "involvement" with Russians and other foreign powers than any Trump official. You snowflakes haven't identified a single actual crime that anyone in the Trump administration might have committed, but plenty of Hillary's and Obama's henchmen have real crimes stacking up against them.
So you think Mueller with those grand juries is pissing in the wind?? really ?

I don't disagree.

So you think Mueller with those grand juries is pissing in the wind?? really ?
job rating is 33% He's a dead man walking

I don't disagree.

Might have committed?

Sessions might have let Junior's Russian lawyer friend's client off with a wrist slap fine, with $227 million of freshly laundered money to invest in pricey New York real estate, and no criminal record, meaning he's free to do it again.

Wonder who sells pricey New York real estate to Russians. Why Junior of course.

Trump may have made a deal for disrupting NATO, with Putin in return for his help with the election.

Putin desperately wants to get rid of the Magnitsky Act sanctions as he faces the loss of billions of money he extorted from businesses in Russia, under these sanctions.

Flynn's firing was over discussing the lifting of sanctions after the inauguration with the Russian ambassador.

The court case Sessions settled was about Magnitsky Act sanctions against money laundering which would result in the forfeit of the entire $230 million if proven.

Putin's raid of Russian businesses was being handcuffed by these sanctions. He is now said to be furious about Trump signing this new law limiting his control over sanctions. It appears he was relying upon Trump's ability to lift these sanctions.

Russia is not and has never been your friend. That Trump treats the leaders of Germany, Australia, and other democratically elected governments distainfully while fauning over a murderous thug like Putin, or Erdogan is also problematic.

It is possible that Trump has been assisting Russian oligarchs laundering money on Putin's behalf for years because Junior has bragged that the Trump Corporation has made a lot of money off Russian Oligarchs buying property in Trump Tower.

There's also a very hinky Florida property that Trump had bought, renovated and which sat for a couple of years and then sold for twice the asking price to a wealthy Russian with ties to Putin, in 2008. Why would this man pay double the asking price while real estate values toppled, for a property that had been on the market with no takers for years?

We might have some of these answers if Trump had released his tax returns.

I don't disagree.

Flexible?? He put sanctions on russia Trump scum tried his best to avoid them
Trump just signed the bull putting sanctions on Russia, dumbass.

I don't disagree.

Be honest, you don't care if politicians you don't like met with Russians. You already know that when Democrats are in power they meet with Russians.

You just want to find something, anything, to kick your opponents out of office. Try to be a little honest.

I don't disagree.

Might have committed?

Sessions might have let Junior's Russian lawyer friend's client off with a wrist slap fine, with $227 million of freshly laundered money to invest in pricey New York real estate, and no criminal record, meaning he's free to do it again.

Wonder who sells pricey New York real estate to Russians. Why Junior of course.

Trump may have made a deal for disrupting NATO, with Putin in return for his help with the election.

Putin desperately wants to get rid of the Magnitsky Act sanctions as he faces the loss of billions of money he extorted from businesses in Russia, under these sanctions.

Flynn's firing was over discussing the lifting of sanctions after the inauguration with the Russian ambassador.

The court case Sessions settled was about Magnitsky Act sanctions against money laundering which would result in the forfeit of the entire $230 million if proven.

Putin's raid of Russian businesses was being handcuffed by these sanctions. He is now said to be furious about Trump signing this new law limiting his control over sanctions. It appears he was relying upon Trump's ability to lift these sanctions.

Russia is not and has never been your friend. That Trump treats the leaders of Germany, Australia, and other democratically elected governments distainfully while fauning over a murderous thug like Putin, or Erdogan is also problematic.

It is possible that Trump has been assisting Russian oligarchs laundering money on Putin's behalf for years because Junior has bragged that the Trump Corporation has made a lot of money off Russian Oligarchs buying property in Trump Tower.

There's also a very hinky Florida property that Trump had bought, renovated and which sat for a couple of years and then sold for twice the asking price to a wealthy Russian with ties to Putin, in 2008. Why would this man pay double the asking price while real estate values toppled, for a property that had been on the market with no takers for years?

We might have some of these answers if Trump had released his tax returns.

That's all fake news, you commie dingbat.

Forum List

Back